[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

I'm very excited for you, mjc!!!:girldance:(Veejay, I picture Bernadette asking Howard "Isn't this exciting?!!!Hint, hint)

Have a wonderful time!!!

Oh, I’m so sorry. But Bernie was to busy to investigate the mysterious absence of her hubby.

A_H_jump.thumb.gif.c6a0bc7dca4eb5d3c0700

:icon_razz:

• Like 4

I was watching friends marathon earlier because it was on and I noticed how Ross and Rachel were so close & in love when they dated. They always gave each other a kiss when they walked into the room and she always sat on his lap or rested her head on his lap. It was so sweet and cute I even notice the same with Monica and Chandler. Even in the background they are touching or playing with each others clothing. Why can't tptb do the same for Lenny. Showing how in love they are. Because we know they love that kind of intimacy. I'm not comparing far from it but will be nice to see. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Here's the thing, no matter how long they have been on and off together, being married is going to be a whole different experience for the Hofstadters.  There is going to be this feeling of belonging to each other, a new trust, more loving and more closeness, especially as newly weds. I hope we get that some now in the show, because that is how real normal people act,  On the funny side there is the adjustment, like thinking about two people when you do things, not just yourself.  Also Leonard should be more confident with Penny and Penny should be doing the hand wave, see the ring, I'm married, every time a guy  flirts with her.  I would be happy if they act like that, more than seeing them with more air time or plots.  It would be so good to see Sheldon learning he now has to deal with both of them, instead of them individually.  He has turned them against each other before, it would be nice to watch a plot where he finds out he can't do that anymore, because when they get mad they are now stuck together and have to work things out, which Sheldon finds to his disadvantage.  Like Howard and Bernadette discovered when Raj stayed a few days.

Totally agree, having Leonard and Penny get married changes the dynamic of Lenny AND all the other characters of TBBT. It allows the couple and the show to 'move forward' in a new, exciting, and scary way to paraphrase Steve Molaro.

• Like 7

Here's the thing, no matter how long they have been on and off together, being married is going to be a whole different experience for the Hofstadters.  There is going to be this feeling of belonging to each other, a new trust, more loving and more closeness, especially as newly weds. I hope we get that some now in the show, because that is how real normal people act,  On the funny side there is the adjustment, like thinking about two people when you do things, not just yourself.  Also Leonard should be more confident with Penny and Penny should be doing the hand wave, see the ring, I'm married, every time a guy  flirts with her.  I would be happy if they act like that, more than seeing them with more air time or plots.  It would be so good to see Sheldon learning he now has to deal with both of them, instead of them individually.  He has turned them against each other before, it would be nice to watch a plot where he finds out he can't do that anymore, because when they get mad they are now stuck together and have to work things out, which Sheldon finds to his disadvantage.  Like Howard and Bernadette discovered when Raj stayed a few days.

Yes agreed.

...the part in bold. I think the writers avoid having them look like normal people too much on screen. If the past is an indication most normal stuff will happen off camera and will have to be inferred. Funny unusual stuff will make the episodes.

• Like 3

Yes agreed.

...the part in bold. I think the writers avoid having them look like normal people too much on screen. If the past is an indication most normal stuff will happen off camera and will have to be inferred. Funny unusual stuff will make the episodes.

Perhaps they will do funny unusual stuff in bed.:giveheart:Maybe Leonard starts Googling stuff again.:kissing:

• Like 4

I would like to see some regular pillow talk between them, now that they are married.  I would also still like to see Penny in her pajamas, robe and fuzzy slippers, getting some coffee in the morning, and Leonard come up behind her, wrap his arms around her, then attack her exposed neck with kisses, before her hair grows back.  I just hope though that the writers don't think it is alright to have them sleeping separately in their own apartments, because I don't give a S*** what Sheldon thinks about the situation, they're married now, so he just needs to suck it up.

• Like 8

I would like to see some regular pillow talk between them, now that they are married.  I would also still like to see Penny in her pajamas, robe and fuzzy slippers, getting some coffee in the morning, and Leonard come up behind her, wrap his arms around her, then attack her exposed neck with kisses, before her hair grows back.  I just hope though that the writers don't think it is alright to have them sleeping separately in their own apartments, because I don't give a S*** what Sheldon thinks about the situation, they're married now, so he just needs to suck it up.

Very true! A little Dr and Mrs Hofstadter 'Morning Goodness' shouldn't be too  much to ask for!!!!!!!!

-Aww-you-re-my-little-Homunculus-leonard-penny-13193301-457-418.jpg

• Like 5

Apart from the episode 1.... i hardly think we will ever see leonard and penny in bed again............if shown....it will either be them getting into it or making it....thats it.....

Apart from the episode 1.... i hardly think we will ever see leonard and penny in bed again............if shown....it will either be them getting into it or making it....thats it.....

Maybe you'll prefer the alternative....

P_L_S_sleep2.thumb.gif.f3e43eeb2a43aebce

LOL

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic