[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Maybe I'll switch to pink..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a man and thus have a deep respect for the power of lingerie ( One should always know thier kryptonite)

I allways thought that outfit was to Fredrick's of Hollywood for Penny she is more black silk and lace than pink gauze, if she did the waiting in lingerie think she would do it with gravitas. 

Kaley-Cuoco1.jpg

• Like 2

Good morning Lennys! Does not sound like there are any moments for our favorites in this just taped episode. This is reminiscent of Season Hate, but is nothing like that. We have had much in the opening portion of Season Nine with much, much more to come. A fan fiction moment: You know what happened when Leonard & Bernadette went in opposite directions, leaving Sheldon & Amy? He quietly went into 4B and greeted his WIFE affectionately. Each asked how their evening went. After getting updated, they embraced again..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Good morning Lennys! Does not sound like there are any moments for our favorites in this just taped episode. This is reminiscent of Season Hate, but is nothing like that. We have had much in the opening portion of Season Nine with much, much more to come. A fan fiction moment: You know what happened when Leonard & Bernadette went in opposite directions, leaving Sheldon & Amy? He quietly went into 4B and greeted his WIFE affectionately. Each asked how their evening went. After getting updated, they embraced again..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah they kept them apart by doing a boys and girls plot, but somehow they managed a scene for the broken up couple and Howard and Bernadette.  I hope this is not an omen that the writers are going to ignore they are married in season 9, like they ignored they were engaged in season 8.  It has been only one episode so we will just have to wait and see before passing judgement.

• Like 2

What I'm telling myself SRAM, is that it will be much more difficult keeping a married couple apart than another, even an engaged pair. We have been lucky regarding time spent together (or so it seems from taping info) so far. No taping next week, but we shall see. They will be starting to prepare the November "sweeps" episodes soon. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I was also just thinking, we just got a taping report outline, so for all we know, there was a quick part that Leonard and Penny were together and kissed or hugged before they went on their separate ways.  OR maybe they discussed each other with their friends, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 2

I was also just thinking, we just got a taping report outline, so for all we know, there was a quick part that Leonard and Penny were together and kissed or hugged before they went on their separate ways.  OR maybe they discussed each other with their friends, we'll just have to wait and see.

Very true! I should follow my own advice on waiting for the episode to air. Thanks SRAM! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I'm telling myself SRAM, is that it will be much more difficult keeping a married couple apart than another, even an engaged pair. We have been lucky regarding time spent together (or so it seems from taping info) so far. No taping next week, but we shall see. They will be starting to prepare the November "sweeps" episodes soon. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that is true, the last several episodes have had some serious Lenny so we might just be getting a breather now, it is too soon to make judgements.  

• Like 1

Or maybe, an occasional episode where Lenny aren't together is occasionally OK.  If there was a sitcom about my 23 years of marriage I'm sure there would be days focused on just me and my mates. It's been a terrific start to season 9 for our lovebirds and a terrific couple of days of perving on some terrific photo memories. Let not stress about Shamy and Howardette getting screen time over Lenny in one episode. 

• Like 4

Or maybe, an occasional episode where Lenny aren't together is occasionally OK.  If there was a sitcom about my 23 years of marriage I'm sure there would be days focused on just me and my mates. It's been a terrific start to season 9 for our lovebirds and a terrific couple of days of perving on some terrific photo memories. Let not stress about Shamy and Howardette getting screen time over Lenny in one episode. 

I also don't think that taping report had every detail of what happened in the episode. 

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic