[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Man, you guys are on fire today.  I this like our bachelor/bachelorette party before the wedding tomorrow?  Because like my two favorite TV characters, I'm ready to party.

image.jpeg

I think Leonard would agree :icon_redface:

d92dd526939cfd4a337ee46de0adc17c.gif

• Like 4

^^^^^^

The pictures?

They are all safe right here inside my head!

there was a fic where someone found them and gave them to Stuart who gave them to Leonard who looked at them with Penny and of course they ......  Got a good nights sleep because they had to work in the morning... 

image.thumb.jpg.c00aee99dfc431aa7b359b85651b69fa.jpg

Edited by JE7
  • Like 3

there was a fic where someone found them and gave them to Stuart who gave them to Leonard who looked at them with Penny and of course they ......  Got a good nights sleep because they had to work in the morning... 

image.thumb.jpg.c00aee99dfc431aa7b359b85651b69fa.jpg

I thought so. No hanky panky. Just a goodnight sleep. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I just took a quick tour of the board one thread is dead and the other depressing.... And possibly planning a coup.

It is much more fun in here

And we have pictures!!

Edited by JE7
  • Like 6

There were all over each other in that episode at it like bunnies everywhere and anywhere.

:)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

IMO this is the episode that changed eveything for the better for Lenny2.0! Just 2 episodes earlier, Penny was within a very sad puppy dog look of breaking up again. Then Leonard seduces her with science, and their romance just takes off; climaxing in marriage which we anxiously await to see tomorrow night.

By the way, bravo on the Lenny slideshow again today. Love the pasision you all show for my favorite couple. I share your passion and am so glad I joined this site after lurking here for a very long time afraid to join. Finally have a place to share my obsession for The Hofstadters and TBBT.

• Like 9

IMO this is the episode that changed eveything for the better for Lenny2.0! Just 2 episodes earlier, Penny was within a very sad puppy dog look of breaking up again. Then Leonard seduces her with science, and their romance just takes off; climaxing in marriage which we anxiously await to see tomorrow night.

By the way, bravo on the Lenny slideshow again today. Love the pasision you all show for my favorite couple. I share your passion and am so glad I joined this site after lurking here for a very long time afraid to join. Finally have a place to share my obsession for The Hofstadters and TBBT.

The Holographic Excitation is one of my favorites.I agree it was their turning point. When Penny told Leonard, "Sometimes I forget how smart you are." I heard "I love you, Leonard." "How could I have even thought about leaving you?"

• Like 9

Very well said 

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic