[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

I get the same feeling. What strikes me is that she's making poor Johnny do all the work, by not using her left arm around his neck to help support herself.

yeah I noticed that too when I first saw it.  She looks like she is taking evil pleasure in him carrying her, the kind of thing close friends do to tease each other.

• Like 3

441b271dc7b5acbf79e1d93ea34323ca.jpg Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Just love her expression. She looks like how Kaley feels in the post. I'm finally doing this. Why did I wait so long? No doubts, no insecurities, no regrets. This is the best decision I've ever made. 

And I love the look on the celebrants face. It's like he is a Lenny shipper whose dream has finally come true, too.

• Like 5

Not usual poster here, but had to stop by to wish you all best times tonight! :friends::drinks::girlsigh:

Cheers! To soon to be married Leonard !nothing to do with bed-wetting! Leaky and Penny (finally having great surname) Hofstadter. :derisive:

Boldly to the altar, pals   :firstmove: 

Enjoy!  ;)

• Like 6

Better hurry up and get ready.I found a nice outfit for you.:buba: You're welcome.

I am so jealous of you right now hokie!!!!  I just got to work AND Pop-tart is picking your outfit :vinsent:

Edited by JE7
Lack of thumb coordination
  • Like 5

Since tonight is the big night, here's a music video to remind us about how far they've come.  It only contains seasons 1-7 though, but I don't think anyone here is going to mind on that.

Beautiful clips of our fav couple. Tonight is the night they stop orbiting each other and merge into one true pairing as us lennys have always seen them. Beautiful love. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Ioan't helth had to get busy and make some special Art pics of Dr and Mrs Hostadter. %7Boption%7Dht tp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21/4d746947bbccba53fe87aa26f5222b4f.jpg 0387050fbe5c86f4da49d922d88b8778.jpg :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

A Wedding Album for the Hofstadters. Perfect!

• Like 5

OK, Tonstar. You're up!:hi:Hope you have fun!

Chrismo and Carlos may be busy elsewhere, but I'm ready for you guys when you show up.:orc::dwarf:you are in charge of keeping the Shamies in line in case they drink too much at the wedding.

Your gonna need more guys for that

Edited by JE7
I told Tensor I would be nice
  • Like 2

God it's one of the smaltziest songs of all time but when I look at Penny staring into Lennys eyes in these wedding pics I can't help thinking about it. Sung it at about 20 weddings in the early 90s, including my own ( it was our wedding dance song too - argh) and would love to be in Vegas singing it for Lenny! ( apologies to any diabetics - there is an awful lot of sugar in this song!)

Everything I do ( I do it for you) Bryan Adams 

Look into my eyes - you will see 
What you mean to me 
Search your heart - search your soul 

And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

You know it's true

• Like 3

Excellent Itwas! If it was good enough for you and Mrs. Itwas and for Robin & Marian, it is perfect for Leonard and Penny! You are right the words fit wonderfully with the amazing loving look she is giving the good doctor! Thanks for sharing!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic