[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Here's one for Sram.:mail:Resident story teller. 

Tensor.:aikido:Hope everyone behaves so you can enjoy the wedding.

Nograv:drinks:and Itwas. To the Hofstadters, Mates!

4everlenny:codemafia:Enjoy the party!

Meka:paint:Take the night off and relax at the party.

5Miss, :girlhospital:In case we faint.

P_spirit_guides.thumb.gif.72a7a61d9f2e4aa1e20a6d04f2847a23.gif

• Like 2

OK, Tonstar. You're up!:hi:Hope you have fun!

Chrismo and Carlos may be busy elsewhere, but I'm ready for you guys when you show up.:orc::dwarf:you are in charge of keeping the Shamies in line in case they drink too much at the wedding.

:) 1416420500124bff43cec4777ac9ec77.jpg I just got pull up by the cops. One said where we're you at six. I said fucking primary school. Hahahaha. Love weddings. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Excellent Itwas! If it was good enough for you and Mrs. Itwas and for Robin & Marian, it is perfect for Leonard and Penny! You are right the words fit wonderfully with the amazing loving look she is giving the good doctor! Thanks for sharing!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And the best thing about today? the Hofstadters and the Itwasdestineds now share a wedding anniversary!!

• Like 5

Not usual poster here, but had to stop by to wish you all best times tonight! :friends::drinks::girlsigh:

Cheers! To soon to be married Leonard !nothing to do with bed-wetting! Leaky and Penny (finally having great surname) Hofstadter. :derisive:

Boldly to the altar, pals   :firstmove: 

Enjoy!  ;)

Thank you so much, Tallin. That you have done that knowing the difficult times your ship is going through, only talks about the great person you are.

• Like 2

I believe it is the time to declare yourself an official shipper. How can you not? You have the same wedding anniversary. It was destined .:kingchris:You are now crowned "Official Lenny Shipper."

Fine. You win, Poptart! But can I still remain emotionally detached and logical or do I have to get angry about 2 episodes in a row with no Lenny? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine. You win, Poptart! But can I still remain emotionally detached and logical or do I have to get angry about 2 episodes in a row with no Lenny? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES... 07ae1398f58fb803a558225c9c6d94fb.jpg Mrs Hofstadter has spoken, well nothing really. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Managed to get to a TV long enuff to see just the wedding......

I am not pleased Sheldon ruins another sweet and important  Lenny moment will watch it complete later

Damn-GIF.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

Oh boy. Do not want to know. Night all catch up in the morning. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The wedding was good, Leonard and Penny were great it was the cutaway in the middle tthat sucked

Edited by JE7

Actually I liked the wedding, but I can't imagine why the writers continued with the angst of the kiss, it was so not funny on any level.  I'm so glad I'm spoiled so I know the whole thing just fades away and Penny is happy being married to Leonard.  They were cute together when they got married and their friends can watch a rerun of the wedding.

• Like 3

I enjoyed the wedding. It was just the two of them. I think the kiss had to be brought up.mPenny has a right to be upset and we know the issuesget resolved next week. Having no Sheldon at the wedding outweighed the discussion of the kiss IMO.

• Like 4

I liked the wedding it was sweet and kinda off the cuff, very Lenny in a good way.

I knew what was coming and thought I was prepared but I was wrong... I mean what do they do time it??? It's been 35 seconds since we saw Sheldon!!! Quick cut to him!!!

• Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic