In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Managed to get to a TV long enuff to see just the wedding......

I am not pleased Sheldon ruins another sweet and important  Lenny moment will watch it complete later

Damn-GIF.gif

We knew it was coming. And I wanted them to elope so he couldn't wreck it. So much for that plan.

Ok. How we gonna kill another week? Pretty sure we ran out of pictures forever.

:read:Fan Fiction, i guess.:popcorn:I'll be watching Scorpion. There's kissing tonight!:kissing:

• Like 3

Actually I liked the wedding, but I can't imagine why the writers continued with the angst of the kiss, it was so not funny on any level.  I'm so glad I'm spoiled so I know the whole thing just fades away and Penny is happy being married to Leonard.  They were cute together when they got married and their friends can watch a rerun of the wedding.

that would have been hard to watch unspoiled. What a rollercoaster. They were so cute togher though. When they said I Love you to each other, Lenny Magic!

• Like 3

that would have been hard to watch unspoiled. What a rollercoaster. They were so cute togher though. When they said I Love you to each other, Lenny Magic!

I so agree, the 'ILY' was really heart warming and both their vows were good.  Really Penny using Toy Story for her vows, his favorite movie, was really cute.

• Like 5

We knew it was coming. And I wanted them to elope so he couldn't wreck it. So much for that plan.

:read:Fan Fiction, i guess.:popcorn:I'll be watching Scorpion. There's kissing tonight!:kissing:

The Lenny wedding and kissing on Scorpion...Pop-tart will be on a suger high all night

ball-pit-bazinga.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

with or without sheldon, it sounds like panning out was the plan to avoid revealing Penny's last name. At least according to steve molaro.

I wonder if they will get a honeymoon?

Doubt it, since they are already home and apart.  A belated honeymoon is a possibility, I suppose, but I don't see that either, unless it comes next summer or something like them coming back, like they did with Penny going to Nebraska.   

God it's one of the smaltziest songs of all time but when I look at Penny staring into Lennys eyes in these wedding pics I can't help thinking about it. Sung it at about 20 weddings in the early 90s, including my own ( it was our wedding dance song too - argh) and would love to be in Vegas singing it for Lenny! ( apologies to any diabetics - there is an awful lot of sugar in this song!)

Everything I do ( I do it for you) Bryan Adams 

Look into my eyes - you will see 
What you mean to me 
Search your heart - search your soul 

And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

You know it's true

OMG that was my wedding song too. I got married to my wife on 1992. I cannot believe the coincidence!

• Like 2

In regards to the wedding it was so good on many aspects, but so bad in other aspects. It was great when they said I love you to each other and when they said their vows. Also I can see Penny not able to get over the kiss. That was fine and IC. What was pathetic, IMO was the cutting away to Sheldon and Amy , and the whole scene at the Wolowitz's. They should have done it like they did when Howard went to space. It is OK cutting away to the group to see their reactions but not to the point where we (the viewing public) saw almost nothing of the wedding.

As I've said it many times, Lenny should have had a huge wedding with everybody they know present, and with both families present as well, and when I say families, I mean the whole families. That if done well can be comedy gold: Leonard's family against Penny's family. I hope they do something when everybody gets together in Nebraska.

• Like 2

They are about to tape episode 5, since they haven't mentioned it I kinda doubt it except for......... The Romance Ninja!!!!

09126fcd83f1efc5cce981e835c0caf8.jpg

They need some alone time (no Sheldon). I hope Penny wins the trip to Hawaii, if for no other reason than Sheldon won't go there. Then all they have to do is 'forget to charge their phones'.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 6

would it be fair to hear leonard say I do but not penny?

Ok.... I have been to many weddings in my 53 years on this planet and I have NEVER heard a celebrant say do you John Smith, it is allways just do you John take whoever, this is just mudding the waters to try and  justify TPTB decision to cut away to Sheldon in the middle of the ceramony

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

Ok.... I have been to many weddings in my 53 years on this planet and I have NEVER heard a celebrant say do you John Smith, it is allways just do you John take whoever, this is just mudding the waters tototry and  justifyjustify TPTB decision to cut away in the middle of the ceramony

I've been to plenty of weddings where both last names were mentioned.  

As I've said it many times, Lenny should have had a huge wedding with everybody they know present, and with both families present as well, and when I say families, I mean the whole families. That if done well can be comedy gold: Leonard's family against Penny's family. I hope they do something when everybody gets together in Nebraska.

I thought so originally too but after how it was done I'm alright with it. You got to consider they become a couple on their own. No blind date set up or a computer generated match. Neither is particularly close to their family. It's never been really part of the show. do you really want to see Beverly?  also a big wedding would have included Sheldon as the best man. I think most, especially on this thread, have seen too much Sheldon already.

• Like 6

They need some alone time (no Sheldon). I hope Penny wins the trip to Hawaii, if for no other reason than Sheldon won't go there. Then all they have to do is 'forget to charge their phones'.

Yeah, I want a Hawaii honeymoon for them too. Then I share anniversary and honeymoon location with them! Throw in the inevitable Sheldon in the spa at the pool and then I I have the trifecta with one of my students being in the spa with us!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic