[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

hahaha i am :D
well i think you have to be blind not love Kaley, whether you're a man or a woman or a stone ;)

well you then you should check the Kaley thread most of the last hour and a half or so got moved there

Wanna help me design the new pamphlets? We need more converts :icon_twisted:

Edited by JE7

well you then you should check the Kaley thread most of the last hour and a half or so got moved there

Wanna help me design the new pamphlets? We need more converts :icon_twisted:

ugh i'd love to, but i'm really not any good with gifs or anything computer related xD

Ok yea good idea to move to Kaley's thread :)

ugh i'd love to, but i'm really not any good with gifs or anything computer related xD

Ok yea good idea to move to Kaley's thread :)

I meant the paper ones to pass out when we send the minions door to door for converts lol

And we kinda drifted off and Tensor moved us :icon_redface:

Edited by JE7

OK .... Just watching S9- E2 ... The kiss well ... Leonard had a horrible nightmare .... Then he had a talk with Mandy and she had NO interest in him  and his realization of his insecurities about Penny ...

Then the talk about their mutual insecurities about each other and proposal to stay together for LIFE ... and the consummation of the marriage.

Then there is Sheldon ... well what can I say he is a complete and total ass hat tonight and if he wanted to make up with Amy it pushed her further away ...

I feel sorry for Amy and how Sheldon is treating her .....

OHHHH well all is well in LENNY LAND ... yaaaaaaaaa ....

• Like 3

Oh my God, my eyes, I'll never be able to un-see that!

ya well I can't even say it never mind want to see it again ... but it was a nightmare ... a real nightmare .... BUT in the end all is well in LENNY LAND ....

Edited by fixitmr
  • Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic