The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoiler Free] Shamy: Season 9

This is the Spoiler Free Season 9 Shamy topic.  This is for supportive discussion of Sheldon, Amy, and Shamy.    Spoilers or even officially released, episode specific material, are not allowed, until after the episode airs..  As this is a Ship Zone, Special Rules apply.

So, who else will go spoiler free this season?

I am going to be spoiler free for all but 6 episodes (which ones have yet to be decided).

Can't for the first episode to air.

I will be spoiled for the first two episodes, after that I'll go unspoiled.

See you all soon in here.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm still around...ish. Planning on going spoiler-free again all season. Will possibly pop in from time to time if a particular scene, episode, etc. generates a big enough reaction out of me that I feel the need to have a proper fangirl freak out, haha.

That being said, after watching the season eight finale, I personally don't have such high expectations going into season nine. I'm sure, in time, after the dust settles, Sheldon and Amy's relationship will be okay, if not better than it's been, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll see how the season, particularly the premiere, unfolds.

I will admit, though, that I do have one hope for this upcoming season, which is that it will be the one where Sheldon and Amy finally... You know...:icon_wink:  (I mean, after all, this season will feature the 200th episode of the series, a major milestone indeed, and they'll certainly want to go into it with a big bang, am I right? Wink wink. Haha.)

That's all from me for now. :)

Edited by Angelic Guardian

I'm going to try to go spoiler free but I doubt I'll make it through the entire season. At the very least, I want to remain unspoiled for the premiere. 5 more weeks. 

Ok, here I am on the first day of 1,5 month struggle.

I cant go to Tumblr, I unfollowed most of TBBT related instagram accounts, I cant open FF.net.

Today Im living with this funny thought that the truth is already known. By some people. It already exists. It's already been taped. But I can't know it yet.

It's like fighting the very strong physical addiction!!

I came her to share it with those who are probably also trying to stay spoiler-free and have to deal with all these feelings. I know tomorrow will be easier to cope. And in the end we will be rewarded by unspoiled impression from the first episode of S9)

• Like 3

Ok, here I am on the first day of 1,5 month struggle.

I cant go to Tumblr, I unfollowed most of TBBT related instagram accounts, I cant open FF.net.

Today Im living with this funny thought that the truth is already known. By some people. It already exists. It's already been taped. But I can't know it yet.

It's like fighting the very strong physical addiction!!

I came her to share it with those who are probably also trying to stay spoiler-free and have to deal with all these feelings. I know tomorrow will be easier to cope. And in the end we will be rewarded by unspoiled impression from the first episode of S9)

I wasn't this brave, I saw the report of the first episode, but I will no longer look. (Why is it so hard?)
  • Like 1

I wasn't this brave, I saw the report of the first episode, but I will no longer look. (Why is it so hard?)

Now I feel really lonely!((( Am I the only one staying unspoiled?!

No, you're not alone, c@ssa. I think we may be the only two people who are undertaking the Herculean and possibly futile attempt to remain spoiler free. 

• Like 1

No, you're not alone, c@ssa. I think we may be the only two people who are undertaking the Herculean and possibly futile attempt to remain spoiler free. 

yeah!!! Im glad there's at least two of us. Actually, Im quite determined. And I think, the first day is always the most difficult one!

I personally hope that it'll also let me fully enjoy several tremendous changes in my own life :)  And I anticipate that wonderful morning (cause it's Europe) on Sept 22st  when I'll be at last able to watch S09E01 living in another country, enrolled in an honored university and having fullfilled my longtime dream!

• Like 1

I'm happy for you, C@ssa Ross@da. I really hope I can remain unspoiled until he end of the season, so for season 10 I can be unspoiled from the start. It was really hard for me this first one, as I've waited for so long and being spoiled is like an addiction. I really need to change that in my life, besides, it's taking away most of the fun part of watching the show.

Does anybody remember the nicknames they've called one another over the years? Well, other than sexy toddler, vixen, and little lump of wool.  I'm currently trying to make a humor music video that sorta also features this. Thanks.

Does anybody remember the nicknames they've called one another over the years? Well, other than sexy toddler, vixen, and little lump of wool.  I'm currently trying to make a humor music video that sorta also features this. Thanks.

They used their titles as pet names at the end of a Skype call

Amy referred to Sheldon as her sweet baboo

Yeah, I wasn't able to find the one where Amy calls him her sweet baboo.  I found it in another episode where she is chatting with Bernadette while she says that but not on the Skype call so I'm unable to use that footage.  And thanks Kathy.

• Like 1

Yeah, I wasn't able to find the one where Amy calls him her sweet baboo.  I found it in another episode where she is chatting with Bernadette while she says that but not on the Skype call so I'm unable to use that footage.  And thanks Kathy.

season 7 episode 1

I've resisted all season 9 spoilers so far! Now that it has been over a week, I really don't want to give in. 

Some of the thread titles around here are starting to make me nervous though... 

The need for a thread dedicated to "gripes and moans" is a little troubling.

Rule 34, that thread was set up before the season started.   It was there to prevent a thread from getting clogged with a back and forth when someone only wanted to voice a complaint.    

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out Tensor. I didn't think to check when the thread was created.

I shall continue to hope for the best. 

I'm possibly a hypocrite for saying this now, since I'm not currently spoiler free, but being spoiler free is actually awesome. I had no idea about Shamy's first kiss or the ILY in Prom and it was so worth the experience of watching that live! Keep it up! I promise it gets easier. I still go on tumblr, I just have to be careful who I follow. But I was on there for 2 years and didn't get spoiled. :) It is possible! lol Good luck! The premiere episodes are always the hardest! It's always much easier when there are episodes on the air to watch and gush over. lol

• Like 2

I had no idea about Shamy's first kiss or the ILY in Prom and it was so worth the experience of watching that live! 

I didn't know about those moments either, but I hadn't yet found this site at that point :laugh: