[Spoiler Free] Shamy: Season 9

25 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Yes it was!  The girls that went said they stopped right before J & M kissed but I guess they had them really do it later and used the kiss instead of the cuddle.

Awww how sweet for tptb to do that...the spoiled ones must've been really extra happy...

• Like 1

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG! DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?! WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?

Must rewatch. Will compose sentences tomorrow. 

I figured we’d get some kind of Shamy scene to reinforce that they were back together, but that was sooo unexpected. Holy moly. I’m glad you guys warned about spoilers being around a lot because

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Yes it was!  The girls that went said they stopped right before J & M kissed but I guess they had them really do it later and used the kiss instead of the cuddle.

I've always been curious about that kiss; since Kazzie told us that the scene was filmed in a separated set, I assumed the audience watched it on a monitor and they cut the images on it a little too fast, while the actors were still playing the scene, but maybe as you told they decided to show the kiss rather than the cuddle and reshot that part later .

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

On 3/3/2016 at 0:31 AM, dana1010 said:

To ease some of the pain and suffering of waiting for new episodes, I suggest we each talk about when and how we found the show. Also since this is the Shamy thread, we can mention when we knew we were Shamy fans. There's a lot of newish people in here that I wonder when they started watching the show. Some people are late bloomers. lol Anyone can post in here not just spoiler free fans. :)

I have heard of the show from my brother but I didn't pay much attention to it. I didn't even bother asking what the plot is. Around June of last year, my coworker's friend (@sunnydiamante) started working in our company and we became really close 'cause we both didn't like The Twilight Saga (sorry ^.^). Anyways, though she didn't watch the show until September, she became so into it that she's either REALLY ecstatic or REALLY crazy boohoo sad talking about the show. She's a die hard ShAmy shipper (no brainer). So she bugged me for weeks to watch it, too, mainly because she needs someone to talk about it, but I ignored her for a while. Genuine TBBT fans in our country are really hard to find. Some watch it but couldn't care less. Since the show is one of the very few things that we don't have in common, I scratched it off that list and started watching it during the holidays last year — nonstop I might add!

Jealous Sheldon is a delight to watch in seasons 4 and 5 because my favorite character is finally showing human emotions. He was so cute! It's obvious that he liked Amy and the addition of the girls in the show is the best decision they made because I would've stopped watching right around the middle of season 3. My friend has always said that when Amy comes in, it gets better, so I need to be patient. I believed her. Never regretted it for a moment. :pardon:

I know my ShAmy shipper self is slowly awakening but it didn't go full blast until The Locomotive Manipulation. I screamed during the train kiss so loud that I startled the bejeesus out of my dog! It totally took me by surprise. Sheldon angrily tried to make a point to Amy that he went through all things that people consider 'romantic' and when he kissed her, he couldn't break it even if he wanted to and the Earth just stopped moving for both of them. He discovered a desire that he thought he'd never have. [*sigh] Still my favorite ShAmy kiss. :icon_redface:

Well, I finished season 8 just before the new year but I won't be seeing my friend until we get back to work in a few days so I just cried myself to sleep. I know she's the only one that could understand how I'm feeling 'cause others would laugh at me upon learning what I'm blubbering about. First of all, I'd like to believe that I'm a tough gal but this show made me sob like a biatch.

It's a good thing The Earworm Reverberation and The Opening Night Excitation were already out by then so I quickly had closure. That was the craziest two weeks for me. I couldn't imagine the agony the fandom had felt ending season 8 like that! The horror!!! Those were dark times... Dark times indeed! Personally, though I know that our babies already made up, it would still break my heart over and over re-watching those cruel, cruel moments. :icon_cry:

I joined the forum in early January this year and I've been in love with the fandom since then. This is the first time I joined a forum for a show in my life and I'm loving it! I also joined Tumblr for the first time. I often roll my eyes at my friends whenever they talk crazily about their OTP, local or international, that in my point of view are not that appealing or are not worth going crazy for. I'm always like 'What's the big deal?'. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I ate all my words because of Sheldon and Amy. Right now, I'm soooo digging the ShAmy to the Earth's core!!!!!

Edited by fragileShAmyheart
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, sunnydiamante said:

@dana1010 This is fun!

I started watching TBBT because OUAT was on a break and I had nothing else to watch. My sister told me about this show hoping I'd become a shenny shipper like her. I binge watched from the S1x1but halfway through season 3 I kinda got bored and stopped. It was months later when I saw a video of Jim winning an Emmy that I wiki'd the show and the cast. That's when I learned Sheldon got a girlfriend. I looked up Mayim and became a fan mostly bec of her phd. That's when I resumed season 3.

I started rooting for them around S6. I started hardcore shipping them with the train kiss. Season 8 finale really struck me hard and that's when I joined the forum just so I could have an outlet. The rest is history.

Hey, I just wanted to share this for those who don't have tumblr...maybe help alleviate some of the hiatus blues.

It's a fanart for what I heard was the missing cuddle scene that was sadly taken away from us.

Haha I have been watching OUAT since the beginning but I still had to look up what OUAT is. I don't look at anything online for it. Once Upon a Time comes back tomorrow. I am excited. :)

13 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I've always been curious about that kiss; since Kazzie told us that the scene was filmed in a separated set, I assumed the audience watched it on a monitor and they cut the images on it a little too fast, while the actors were still playing the scene, but maybe as you told they decided to show the kiss rather than the cuddle and reshot that part later .

I personally believe that the scene that was filmed for the audience and the one that was shown was a little different. I recall friends who were there telling me that the one they saw taped had Amy came out with her glasses on and in the show she has them off or something like that. I was at the taping with the train kiss and me and a friend of mine who was there are convinced the kiss that we saw and the one that aired was different. I could of course be wrong, but I am pretty sure if I was wrong, I would know it.  :wink:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dana1010 said:

I personally believe that the scene that was filmed for the audience and the one that was shown was a little different. I recall friends who were there telling me that the one they saw taped had Amy came out with her glasses on and in the show she has them off or something like that. I was at the taping with the train kiss and me and a friend of mine who was there are convinced the kiss that we saw and the one that aired was different. I could of course be wrong, but I am pretty sure if I was wrong, I would know it.  :wink:

I think Mayim mentioned in Groknation that they taped two different versions of the train kiss. One was without the hand of Jim holding her waist and the one that was aired. I like the second one better. :maninlove:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

Can't Help Falling In Love
cover by Rechelle (fragileshamyheart)

I got bored today so I did a recording of this song for Shamy. I did this on my laptop so the quality is quite bad but please enjoy. ^.^

Can't Help Falling In Love Cover.mp3

K. Thanks. Bye.
*flies away

Was that really you singing? It was really good.  Great job. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

Yes and thank you! I'm glad you like it. :icon_redface:

I'll work on Darlin' and I'll post it here when it's done. ^.^

What's funny is that after I listened to it, it got stuck in my head and I kept singing it to myself. :girlhaha:

• Like 2

I'm a little late to update, but March Madness round 2 closes TONIGHT at 9pm PST. 

Both Lenny and Shamy made it through but need votes to get through to round 3!

Lenny is in the 4th bracket down from the top right.

Shamy is in the second bracket up from the bottom left. 

Go vote! (once per device)

http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Couples+March+Madness+2016

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ashleyo85 said:

I'm a little late to update, but March Madness round 2 closes TONIGHT at 9pm PST. 

Both Lenny and Shamy made it through but need votes to get through to round 3!

Lenny is in the 4th bracket down from the top right.

Shamy is in the second bracket up from the bottom left. 

Go vote! (once per device)

http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Couples+March+Madness+2016

I think we can vote thru incognito more than once. I've been voting since yesterday. Can't verify if it's working though but I can vote for Shamy every time I open the site in incognito. If it does work, we can spread the word.. ^.^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RJ1013 said:

My favorite moment from the last episode:

normal_TBBT_S9_E18_0322.jpg

This!

0918---1.gif.e898fbc213807df051054de9904

Plus #eyecoitus is ♥♥♥

0918---2.gif.40972a6d1c948832fd549635ad0

A fanfic was written by https://chasingballoons.tumblr.com about the HARD MAKE OUT SESSION, too. Just click the link if you wanna check it out. Brace yourselves 'cause it's so fluffy! ^.^ 

• Like 4

On 3/14/2016 at 8:01 AM, fragileShAmyheart said:

This!

0918---1.gif.e898fbc213807df051054de9904

Plus #eyecoitus is ♥♥♥

0918---2.gif.40972a6d1c948832fd549635ad0

A fanfic was written by https://chasingballoons.tumblr.com about the HARD MAKE OUT SESSION, too. Just click the link if you wanna check it out. Brace yourselves 'cause it's so fluffy! ^.^ 

That was cute. I haven't read fluffy fanfic in a while. The fluffier the better in my opinion. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lennyx3 said:

Oh Raj why did you do that?

For someone who was the last to get a girlfriend, Raj does seem to have a lot of girl problems. First the Lucy Emily problem, now the Claire Emily problem. 

On 3/14/2016 at 5:31 AM, RJ1013 said:

My favorite moment from the last episode:

normal_TBBT_S9_E18_0322.jpg

Yep this was adorable. Never fails to make me smile. I need it during this little mini hiatus. :)

• Like 1

Upsi I didn't even notice that

I definitely have to watch it again.

I liked the episode. It was funny and the guys where nice to each other, Bernadette was caring and the pregnancy jokes work good!