Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

This is the Shamy Season 9 topic.  Supportive statements about Sheldon, Amy, or Shamy are allowed here.  Spoilers are allowed.  As this is a Ship Zone, Special Rules apply.

• Like 7

So many rumors and speculation without any proof.

I'll just give my wish that Sheldon and Amy reunite after Sheldon gets really jealous over Amy going out with someone new. 

• Like 2

BITCHES GONNA BANG.

Sorry.. needed to get that off my chest. What I don't need to Sheldon getting off of Amy's chest ;)

oi oi!

• Like 9

Rachel is gonna be upset she didn't get to start the thread :p

• Like 3

WOO HOO!!  My favorite thread for season 9 is OPEN!!  YIPPY SKIPPY!! 

Here is to good things for our ship!!

• Like 9

Everything you say or do, I am always there for you

Whether you’re laughing or you’re screaming

No one else could take your place, I will always see your face

When I’m awake and when I’m dreaming

‘Cause I believe There’s a place for you and me

In this crazy world

If you’d come running back to me, I’ll be here waiting

‘Cause I still believe in a love worth saving

If you could see the sad look on my face

You’d be in your car headed back to my place

Come back to me, I’ll be here waiting

Cause I’m on my knees and my love’s not fading

I can’t stand to watch you go ‘cause in my head deep down I know

I don’t want to live without you

I love the way we stay up late, the way you laugh at your mistakes

I love everything about you

‘Cause I believe there’s a place for you and me

In this crazy world

Cause I still believe in a love worth saving

‘Cause I’m on my knees and my love’s not fading

No, don’t want to let you go

Girl, you belong in my heart and my arms and my bed

Girl, quit messing with my head

Say you’re coming back to stay right here with me

‘Cause I still believe in a love worth saving

Cause I’m on my knees and my love’s not fading

Come back to me

I still believe

Come back to me

I’m on my knees

• Like 6

As much as I want to see little Shamy or Shamies (twins) born, Sheldon navigate the crazy world of being a husband,father,theoretical physicist AND Nobel Prize nominee/awardee in his own nerdy way, and Amy keeping the Shamy household in order while on the verge of coming up with something big in her own career...

PLEASE DON'T RUSH THE SHAMY WEDDING AND FAMILY

Have these kids enjoy the getting back together which culminates to engagement, and let them enjoy being engaged. Let Sheldon learn his lessons in love and taking risks, let Amy have some time to think about what she really wants, and let  both of them enjoy the crazy world romance and friendships has yet to offer. Let Amy enjoy being engaged and turn into an OC forever-bridesmaid-turned-bride.

• Like 5

As much as I want to see little Shamy or Shamies (twins) born, Sheldon navigate the crazy world of being a husband,father,theoretical physicist AND Nobel Prize nominee/awardee in his own nerdy way, and Amy keeping the Shamy household in order while on the verge of coming up with something big in her own career...

PLEASE DON'T RUSH THE SHAMY WEDDING AND FAMILY

Have these kids enjoy the getting back together which culminates to engagement, and let them enjoy being engaged. Let Sheldon learn his lessons in love and taking risks, let Amy have some time to think about what she really wants, and let  both of them enjoy the crazy world romance and friendships has yet to offer. Let Amy enjoy being engaged and turn into an OC forever-bridesmaid-turned-bride.

I do NOT want to see them having children--ESPECIALLY twins!

I just want them to be a happy couple by the end.

• Like 6

I do NOT want to see them having children--ESPECIALLY twins!

I just want them to be a happy couple by the end.

Personally I keep the Shamy family in my imagination way better.I don't want the small screen ruin it for me.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Hi guys .

This is my first post after lurking for a while - still figuring out how all this works, not the best with technology !.

Can't wait for season 9 !!!!!.

Feeling a bit nervous about our Shamy , but felt much better after Jim's interview !. Hope they don't keep us waiting too long before all is well in Shamy land .

• Like 1

I'm gonna predict that shamy will be back together by the 2nd episode..... not that they ever broke up because it wasn't a break up, more like a little pause

As for timeline, I think it will be only a few days later and thats to clarify the lenny situation

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. A bit late to the party but oh well, I'm here!

I'm so excited for Season 9, I could cry. Not even kidding, I've got a countdown to the first taping on my whiteboard. At first I was absolutely devastated after the Season 8 finale however I now think it's really the only logical step if they are to have a healthy and strong relationship in the future; that they have some time apart (however brief it may be).

I reckon they'll resolve the break quite early on. Ideally in the first episode...fifth at the absolute latest! 

Looking forward to a great season!  :victory:

• Like 2

OMG! Season 9! Hi everyone... I finally decided to create an account. I apologize for my English, it's not my native language. I am waiting for reunification of our babies! 

and no angst season, please  :icon_eek:  i 've got only good anticipations (in spite of all my paranoia  :icon_cheesygrin: )

Edited by Krimis Liebhaber
  • Like 1

I've watched The Thanksgiving Decoupling for the nth time. I love the Shamy in their booty-smacking moment in front of Mike,Wolowitz,and Bernadette, for some reasons:

1. A drunk Sheldon is an uninhibited Sheldon, and an uninhibited Sheldon has his guard and defenses down, which shows his inner thoughts and emotions.

2. Amy can still bring a drunken Sheldon back to his senses.

3. The "ain't she great?" was said with a certain happy,lovey-dovey, and proud feeling in it.

4. It looked like a preview of events in the future official Shamy household.

5. A drunk Sheldon is still aware where he "belongs" - in Amy's hands.

6. In comparison to the booty smacking in The Fish Guts Displacement, this one has obvious sexual reference to it, with Sheldon subconsciously aware of it.

7. Sheldon has probably seen his dad drunk so many times, but I get the feeling he didn't get the drunken booty smacking from him. I think that move is part of his "Sheldonisms".

I get the feeling we've never seen the last of Shamy booty smacking, and I hope there'll be another one this season (oh, and with a luscious behind like Mayim's, I don't think she didn't (and won't) get hurt whenever one of Jim's lovely,big, and strong hands :heat: lands on her posterior).

• Like 6

Don't know if anyone's seen, but there are a few new articles floating around speculating that Shamy won't reconcile until late Season 9...

Their accuracy is questionable (one of them referred to Bernie as "Beth") but it still gets me worried. What if this actually happens?! I don't want a season of angst...

But then again, it seems as though the writers are intending for Season 10 to be the last so they don't have a lot of time to start wrapping things up. With this in mind, I predict the engagement to occur at some point in Season 9 and then marriage in Season 10. I want coitus to happen in Season 9 as well but then again, I wanted coitus to happen in Season 8 too...

At the end of the day, we won't truly know anything until 11 August. Or 12 August if you live in Australia like me, and have to endure the time difference  :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

I don't know Sheldon hauling around a baby might be cute... I have been doing tumblr prompts and people want Shamy babies.... I hope that this whole thing is resolved quickly my heart can't take a season long will they won't they type situation..

I haven't given up Season 11...In one of the few "official" interview Molaro gave soon after the finale, he said that the writers at the moment are focused on Season 9 and 10. Anyway, to a specific question about the main couples having a baby, he also said that it is not going to happen any soon or even planned but, if they are going to stay on air long enough (which to me sounded like after Season 10) it will be possible...

Assuming for the moment that Season 10 will be the last one, I don't think they can affort to take the Shamy on a break for more than a few episodes...In season 8 we were very lucky and it was a very heavy Shamy season, at the expense of the other story lines, in my opinion. So I guess in the next season we can't expect the same "number" of Shamy's episodes, I think there will be very intense moments (if you know what I mean...) but less time on the air for the couple. With so much for them to be done and so little time, their pace has to take, comparately speaking, the speed of light in the next two season.

In the beginning of Season 9, I want to see Sheldon fighting  to have Amy back, to show her how much he cares for her and that he is really committed now, it will be a nonsense to me to ignore this cliffhanger as the cliffhanger between Season 7 and 8 was, but I don't think we are going to suffer too long, sure not half a season, as I have read on line somewhere! At least, this is my wish!!!! 

Well, it all depends on how far they want to take Sheldon and Amy's relationship and in what timeframe.

For instance, if they wanted to do a Shamy wedding, with sex happening before or after, that could affect the timeline.  How long is it going to take Sheldon to get to the point where he wants to or is capable (emotionally, intellectually) of taking that step.

Will he want to get engaged and/or married first?

First, they've got to reconcile in some way.  Amy has to decide what she wants, what she's willing to put up with, and so forth.

Sheldon has to understand what it was he did wrong and figure out how to fix it, make it up to Amy or show her how he really feels, and so forth.

If he wants to get engaged, they've got to be in a good place in their relationship before that can happen.

If they wait untill marriage to have sex, then what is the timeframe for that?

If the writers want to hang onto those last beg steps--engagement, marriage, sex--until the last season or late this season, then they've got to fill the time inbetween with something.

So I can see their reconciliation going slowly, sort of the way Leonard and Penny's "reboot" went.

They could have them apart for a few episodes to show us how miserable they are without each other, or to show us what it is that Amy needs from him and how he works on that.

Then some episodes where they're kind of starting over, dating again, maybe getting to second base (though they won't show that on TV.)

Then maybe they'll get engaged at the end of the season or during February Sweeps?

Maybe the writers will want to have some kind of marriage competition--who gets married first or who's the bigger bridezilla or whatever--in the last season.

Whatever the case, I think their reconciliation could depend on some of those elements.

Plus whatever other kinds of stories the writers want to tell.  Maybe they'll focus on Raj and Emily for an episode or two, giving them another reason to delay the Shamy reconciliation.

I think that the premiere episode will take up maybe a day or two after the finale left off, primarily because of the Lenny non-wedding.  I would bet they're going to come back to Pasadena unmarried and maybe miffed.  That'll give both boys in 4A something to deal with, and maybe give the girls something to commiserate over.

I don't see it as a problem as long as we see that they're all trying to work it out.