[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

Since they aren't letting then get back together right away, is it too much to hope for a Beverly/amy scene?

I don't think the time is right for a now Amy/Bevery scene. I don't know why but I get the feeling they wouldn't get on, so it might be better to have that scene when Shamy are back together and Sheldon is more likely to take Amy's side. If it were to happen now, he might not and there's enough discord between as it is. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Since they aren't letting then get back together right away, is it too much to hope for a Beverly/amy scene?

Interesting suggestion... I don't think they'd get on either. Amy wouldn't be walked all over. I think they'd out smart each other would could potentially be hilarious but I don't think Amy would care to much for her. Nice suggestion though :). Be nice to see an Amy/Mary scene first :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I'd love to see a Amy/Bev scene someday, when her issues with Shelly have been resolved. :icon_razz:

They're both neuroscientist and it could be really awesome and funny to see them either bond or develop a rivalry.

Are you shure?

S_B_kiss.thumb.gif.0666a70ed6037bcaebd7b

:icon_twisted:

• Like 1

Shenny nightmare is just a nightmare, please don´t forget it!!! It only happened in Leonard´s bad dream!!

Yeah I know and everybody else knows that too. But that doesn't mean people are gonna be happy about it, ya know. :icon_neutral: 

• Like 2

I'd love to see a Amy/Bev scene someday, when her issues with Shelly have been resolved. :icon_razz:

They're both neuroscientist and it could be really awesome and funny to see them either bond or develop a rivalry.

I agree an Amy/Bev scene would be good once Shamy have resolved their current issues and are back together. What would be good would be Amy and Beverly trying to outsmart each other with Sheldon watching and than him smiling proudly as Amy gets the better of Beverly. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic