[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

Yea that pic and his face again shows me how much Amy means to him. She got this guy to love her. When it hits her she see he does want her 100% and she'll appreciate it. She was too close to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldn't have said it better myself. I think Amy needs to sit and watch your sig a few times, then she'll realise!

• Like 1

Can hardly believe this seems to be mine 1000 post - really, where the time went? I feel like Sheldon right now 1000 posts? It's only been year and a half ! :icon_lol: Thank's to all of you here, who made me feel better when I was feeling blue and made me laugh. ;)

Le'ts  experience more of our favorite quirky, weird and always unconventional couple. And remember, where's love, there's hope :)

tumblr_static_56ofncoptig488wokoc8g0g40.

Tallin: The Shamy photo you picked is incredibly appropriate. It's even a little spooky, in a way. Shamy embracing each other signifying their love and the "out of order" elevator sign, alluding to their current state. Did you pick up that photo on purpose or was it an amazing coincidence?

Yea that pic and his face again shows me how much Amy means to him. She got this guy to love her. When it hits her she see he does want her 100% and she'll appreciate it. She was too close to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with you. Kerry. From the photo I sense more Amy's love for Sheldon more than Sheldon's love for Amy, In regards to the break up I think it is much, much more Sheldon's fault than Amy's TBH.

• Like 2

Help

Sheldon after Leonard moved out went back to empty his apartment so only had two lawn chair a

Then later Sheldon gets sad and starts talking about Amy saying "she's going to marry someone better than me"

Nooooooooooo this is not happening

They will get back together sooner

And breathe

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 3

Help

Sheldon after Leonard moved out went back to empty his apartment so only had two lawn chair a

Then later Sheldon gets sad and starts talking about Amy saying "ages going to marry someone better than me"

And breathe

It seems to be going down the path many have mentioned... Sheldon starts angry and lashes out but slowly starts to show his sadness and realises how much he misses and needs her.
  • Like 3

Help

Then later Sheldon gets sad and starts talking about Amy saying "ages going to marry someone better than me"

And breathe

Oh my, poor Sheldon, they really are pushing him to his limits, but I think this will result in a quicker make up, they can't keep showing break up issue and take too long to resolve it, I still think November sweeps, am I right we still have no Amy POV ? If so it's intentional - so they can have it all out in the talk. 

Also did he ask her to move in or not ??

It seems to be going down the path many have mentioned... Sheldon starts angry and lashes out but slowly starts to show his sadness and realises how much he misses and needs her.

agreed!!  This is totally on point with what I expected from Sheldon..Now lets get the Amy side moving....so we can make my E7 deadline lol

• Like 5

hi--- amy and Sheldon only had a pre-tape.

amy had one scene with bernatte.

also no ring talk, is it only mary and Sheldon know about it

Edited by mjc45
  • Like 1

agreed!!  This is totally on point with what I expected from Sheldon..Now lets get the Amy side moving....so we can make my E7 deadline lol

I have to agree, it looks like Sheldon is lost without amy.

it looks like is going to stand her ground for now, but soft a little

by bernaette  remarks. to take stuart

• Like 4

Thank you for the info, it's much appreciated .

Can you confirm, did he actually ask Amy to move in ? And did she say no or just give him a look. Sorry if you've already been asked :) I'm rubbish with technology and can't figure chat out !

hi--- amy and Sheldon only had a pre-tape.

amy had one scene with bernatte.

also no ring talk, is it only mary and Sheldon know about it

Did you get to see the scene with Mary & Sheldon?

What did you feel like Amy's demeanor was when she was talking to Sheldon and he asked her to move in? Was she angry that he'd ask?

Edited by ashleyo85

Well at least that Shamy-fight-then-makeup-but-the-issues-will-be-swept-under-the-rug cycle is already over.

• Like 3

Thank you for the info, it's much appreciated .

Can you confirm, did he actually ask Amy to move in ? And did she say no or just give him a look. Sorry if you've already been asked :) I'm rubbish with technology and can't figure chat out !

yes, he did asked her to move in. she said no

• Like 2

Oh my, so Sheldon and Mary discussed the ring. I wonder if she knows they are broken up and if she offered any advice to Sheldon.I just want to say that I love Amy defending Sheldon. SMH at Bernadette, for shame Bernadette...I really hope Bernie was kidding. I hope the next episode dives into Amy's thoughts about the breakup and why she needed to take a step back. I need to know why, the wait is killing me.

• Like 1

thanks dude!  What pre-taped episode did you guys see?

Did her convo with Bernadette and Amy defending Sheldon come before or after he asked her to move in?

And can you explain a bit more the convo where everybody is turning on Amy for not giving and talking to Sheldon?

Thanks so much!!

Did you get to see the scene with Mary & Sheldon?

What did you feel like Amy's demeanor was when she was talking to Sheldon and he asked her to move in? Was she angry that he'd ask?

did not see the scene.

that is tough to answer this is a shamy thead, I am a lenny fan.

I do not want cause problems

• Like 2

Guess I am the only who doesn't like what Amy is doing (or the writers are doing with her and Shamy). 

She keeps shooting Sheldon down, offering no clues about what she wants or expects from him. I bet before the end we see him crawl before her and have Amy kick him again and again.

• Like 3

did not see the scene.

that is tough to answer this is a shamy thead, I am a lenny fan.

I do not want cause problems

Haha, you are true to your ship!  We love that.  Ladies (and few guys) can we all agree to not jump on whatever he says about Amy's demeanor?  I think we can..so if you could share.....

• Like 4

cannot wait to see Jim act for this episode too.  What range he'll be able to show!!   Great character growth for Sheldon in this episode.  Admitting he is scared she'll marry someone better is HUGE!!  And he said marry, not date/see to Lenny.....so yea....

And her defending him.  She hasn't given up but she isn't going to guide him to the water like all their other hiccups.  And it seems their friends aren't helping either of them whatsoever so its really up to them to do this all on their own and they will.

sounds promising and very sad yet hopeful

that's what struck me too! He's even saying 'marry' in front of Lenny, almost admitting he was thinking of that step himself with her, i think it's super huge for him!

• Like 4

thanks dude!  What pre-taped episode did you guys see?

Did her convo with Bernadette and Amy defending Sheldon come before or after he asked her to move in?

And can you explain a bit more the convo where everybody is turning on Amy for not giving and talking to Sheldon?

Thanks so much!!

#3, it is funny every one will like.

after

to me amy wanted no part of it, it was Sheldon just needed

a new roommate, not girlfriend or lover

• Like 3

#3, it is funny every one will like.

after

to me amy wanted no part of it, it was Sheldon just needed

a new roommate, not girlfriend or lover

perfect!  What I expected.  VERY happy to confirm the defending of Sheldon came AFTER he asked her to move in....

Yea #3 sounds hysterical!

So happy you had fun, you deserved it!!  Thank you so much dude and maybe we'll catch up in Jan!!

• Like 8

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic