[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

Has anyone got any predictions of what they think will happen in the next episode, or just in general what they'd like to see - ignoring the obvious "Shamy back together" answer?

In my opinion, I think it would be great to see a more lighthearted episode to break up the drama. On the Shamy front, I'd love it if there was some communication between them, but not necessarily relationship-related. Just something that shows they're starting to work past their problems by actually being around each other. 

Random idea - wouldn't it be cool if there was a group meal scene in 4A but Amy doesn't come. They're all dishing out the food and when someone sits down on the middle seat of the couch Sheldon turns to them and says "You're in Amy's spot" in the same way he would when someone is in his own spot. 

Also, I just wanted to recognise members April, Carlos and Susana Alcira. You guys have shown a lot of positivity in this forum over the last couple of days and I love it :icon_cheesygrin: 
I'm sure there are a few others, but these guys names stood out to me.  

• Like 8

She has to work, she has a contract for all episodes.

They may give her a smaller part in the episode like they did last year when her father died, but I doubt that will happen for holiday's like this.

thanks for that

thanks for that

Hi i just saw on mayim facebook page she is signing off social media until tuesday evening so she might not be in episode 5 

haha thanks Luna :).  Good question! Obviously someone to get our babies back together! Maybe Amy's long lost never heard of sister so she can tell Amy to GO GET HER MAN BACK! :laugh: 

It's no way near as hard in the UK as Hollywood but it has its moments :p . Thank you though Carlos, means a lot :) 

one of my work friends does part time acting and is an extra in the new star wars movie and the Kray movie, he gets a lot if parts where he gets shot though!

• Like 1

I know Mayim has signed off social media until Tuesday evening but I was thinking she specifically set the deadline of Tuesday evening because that's the time when she'll be in front of a live audience. I think she could still work on Tuesday through the day and find quiet times for worship before it gets hectic with the live audience. This may be wishful thinking on my part as I am so desperate for Shamy scenes!!

• Like 1

What about if that scene goes in Episode 5 or 6?   We don´t know..........

i think the scene has been/will be not taped in front of live audience. The actress who play mary is in NY working now, so her schedule may conflict with tapings. The scene imo will be a phone or a skype call, so relatively easy to tape anytime. Another possibility (less likely anyway) is that the scene was taped (not in front of a live audience) when 8.23 was taped, and we'll see a sort of flash-back from the moment sheldon bought/received the ring. In either cases, i strongly suspect for the first time in my life, against my own will, i will stay unspoiled on the subject until episode 1 airs.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

Last season, Mayim  was in the rehearsals during Rosh Hashanah. It was episode 6 Expediton Aproximation.

Jewish people don´t work at all  during Yom Kipur (sept 22-23) when they fast for 24 hours.

well luckily there is no taping the next week after this week's, only script read on 23rd which Mayim may or may not attend but will still have the script for

I remember last season two Jim´s IG during the last day of Rosh Hassanah with Simon and Mayim (Oh, I miss a lot those lovely Jim´s IG!)

So although she may be off social media, she maybe will be there for taping. If she's not, they can easily explain her absence by saying Amy's gone away for a few days break. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Are you perhaps thinking of A Different World? Before Shamy, Dwayne and Whitley were the only TV couple I was crazy about, and their break-up, in retrospect, led to an awesome payoff (the wedding episode). I've been thinking about that plot a lot because of what's going on with Shamy and I wonder if it will be resolved similarly.

No, I wasn't but you have a point with this show too. Watched it as well. ;) 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-sheldon-amy-821153

kinda feeling very deflated about all of this.....

Me too, but also got to rember that it's an interview to bring in the non spoiled viewers, the ones they are attracting with the season 8 cliffhanger, so he was never going to say - oh it'll all be fine by November sweeps or there is no point in the cliffhanger. 

But yes I agree it's depressing reading...also need to remember it's taken from E1 onwards perspective not E5 where we are due to spoilers !

Oh lord, don't know how but seem have added my text to text I was quoting !!! Sorry Kerrycoc03 !

• Like 2

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-sheldon-amy-821153

kinda feeling very deflated about all of this.....

We got November sweeps coming, how long do you plan to keep them apart?

"Until the time feels right to change what's happening'

How would Amy respond to learning that Sheldon planned to purpose to her?

"I'm not sure exactly how she will respond to that; she does not know yet — no one knows — except for the Gollum statue — that he has that ring. "

Well, at least the article seems to confirm that the ring was an engagement ring, and that Shamy will eventually get back together.   It's going to be a long Season for the Shamys, I'm afraid.

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic