The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

This isn't the reminder you want on you Twitter feed :icon_cry:

image.thumb.jpg.13f81ca1c7995025b25f8c4f

And, likewise, why he doesn't want his vixen's beautiful body?

Thought I'd leave that for you to take the great pleasure in writing :wink:

Edited by Amy Fowler

We got November sweeps coming, how long do you plan to keep them apart?

"Until the time feels right to change what's happening"

That at least suggests, they will get back together.

• Like 3

That at least suggests, they will get back together.

That does suggest it yes, but not when. It not be until they get fed up of writing them apart and that might not be until season 10. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He even talked about maybe bringing Lucy back, jees man that would be scraping the barrel

Actually, I'd like to see Lucy back.

Her and Raj are so alike.

IMHO, they make a far better couple than Raj and Emily.

• Like 6

When the only thing he should be inserting himself into, is Amy. :icon_biggrin: 

You such a dirty mind.... or perhaps its me ;) Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

As I was discussing this with someone else off the boards here,  this is the one thing that I have kept in mind.   We know alot of this stuff has already happened in the episodes that have been taped.   I just don't want this kind of dynamic to drag on.   However,  the comment about no plans still bothers me.   He could have kept it vague by saying they have an idea,  but he didn't.   We will have to wait and see. 

To be fair to him here his exact words are that they have "no set plan" and that they're "feeling this out" along with the characters. It doesn't say that they have no plans at all. It also doesn't say they want to drag this out as long as possible. He says they want to explore the new group dynamics and do what feels right for the characters. I think that's a fair enough statement in an interview like that.

[...]Anyway, some words, like "divorce" are kind of harsh to read...[...]

All this matrimony vocabulary like "divorce" and "marriage of three" seems very attention grabbing chit chat for the headlines which isn't surprising considering the premiere.

The other interesting fact is about the ring: Molaro said that we will discover (I can't wait...) when Sheldon got it and what's his mindset about it right now. That would explain a question I'm asking myself since the season started: if Sheldon is as desperate as he seems, why among all the desperate stuff he's doing he does not think of giving Amy the ring? Of course it would be a unuseful and desperate gesture, that could go very very wrong, but it would also be "natural" for me to do it. Let's see what happens...not very confident that it will be over until november, but I hope in some surprises!

Yeah, I'm curious about this, too. I wonder how much of that is him realising that this wouldn't be the best idea right now or if it's his mother talking some sense into him or...???

• Like 2

When the only thing he should be inserting himself into, is Amy. :icon_biggrin: 

this is amazing

now I think about it, I'd like to have Lucy back. I find Emily really boring even though she's suppose to be 'risqué' 

• Like 1

To be fair to him here his exact words are that they have "no set plan" and that they're "feeling this out" along with the characters. It doesn't say that they have no plans at all. It also doesn't say they want to drag this out as long as possible. He says they want to explore the new group dynamics and do what feels right for the characters. I think that's a fair enough statement in an interview like that.

All this matrimony vocabulary like "divorce" and "marriage of three" seems very attention grabbing chit chat for the headlines which isn't surprising considering the premiere.

Yeah, I'm curious about this, too. I wonder how much of that is him realising that this wouldn't be the best idea right now or if it's his mother talking some sense into him or...???

Thank you, you made me feel much better :) 

this is a long haul for us all, still hopeful for November sweeps here !! Oh man hurry up !!!

• Like 2

this is amazing

now I think about it, I'd like to have Lucy back. I find Emily really boring even though she's suppose to be 'risqué' 

Haven't you just quoted the wrong post?

You such a dirty mind

Guilty as charged. :icon_biggrin: 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

Haven't you just quoted the wrong post?

oh no :laugh: I just didn't seperate my thoughts properly. Guess I giggled to much at the 'Sheldon inserting something into Amy' line. It was brilliant 

why are all the quotes coming up funny? You quote what I said but it says A Shamy Girl wrote it. My emoji bored is playing around too

• Like 1

You such a dirty mind.... or perhaps its me

;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It's not just you, Shamy gal.   I think the head is always in the gutter.   And before you ask, SH..... Yes, the pun was intended.:smoke:   Hehehehe :-)

• Like 1

I don't want to suffer!

They were fine and imo was unnecessary for break up

next taping I'm thinking that we are still going to get just Sheldon feelings on the break up and how he's coping with it and nothing about Amy

• Like 1

All this stuff about "marriage of three" is to justify the three millions trio for a while! Don´t you think ?

I´m quite sure  the writers have a plan, but they are not going to reveal it to us!

They gave us a subtle hint: November sweeps, (plse read between lines!), episodes 7-9, may be  Episode10 which is SHAMY really anniversary of boy friend girl friend and the RA (5 x10) 

In seasons 4, 5, 6 and 8 episode 10 has always been a great SHAMY episode.

Don´t worry, our SHAMY will back together stronger than ever, and we´ll enjoy it a lot!!

We´ll suffer a little, as Lennies and I suffered in season 4, but SHAMY will be together again and for ever!

You are out spirit animal!!  Love you!!

• Like 1

Sheldon and Amy needed to get locked into a closet together, post haste!!  :kissing:

Nod to Nibbler747.

• Like 5

Molaro gives terrible interviews. He thinks he's being adorable and he's just sounds like some who refuses to plan anything. Prior to last season he gave that interview where he basically bragged that nothing was going to happen in season 8 if he could help it. And if Mrs. W hadn't died, I am pretty sure, he'd have kept that promise.

the 3 way marriage thing sounds like Amy escaped the hell of Apartment 4A by the skin of her teeth.

• Like 4

Susana, I love your undying enthusiasm - keep it up!

next taping I'm thinking that we are still going to get just Sheldon feelings on the break up and how he's coping with it and nothing about Amy

I suppose that depends on how much they want to involve Mayim this week. Could go either way, hard to say.

Speaking of the taping though, do we know if anyone from the forum is going?

Sheldon and Amy needed to get locked into a closet together, post haste!!  :kissing:

Nod to Nibbler747.

ngl, I love that "locked in a room" trope! I wouldn't mind if they used that somehow. hehe

• Like 4

I don't want to suffer!

They were fine and imo was unnecessary for break up

The fact that we'very had nothing from Amy is what I find the most disappointing about the breakup. It's almost as though she doesn't count, but she is an integral part of the story and it's about time they showed that. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I'm bored of Sheldon's angst. Let him find some other way to get his frustration out...

pun intended

I want to see Amy's side now...

Nod to Nibbler747.

I said this after the Amy in a closest situation. It would solve eveything! #cotiusiscoming

• Like 2