The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Rachel, forgive my ignorance.    Who is Leanne, and where is she getting her info to come to that conclusion?    Does she know something, or is she just giving us hope?

• Like 2

Sheldon reverting to man-child, Quiznos-wolf boy is going to be one of the more disappointing features of this storyline. It's going to be a bit hard for Amy to see a benefit to taking back Lenny's feral pet even if she still loves the man that she believes lurks within the sulking child.

All Molaro is promising is more boring regressive behavior on Sheldon part and no clear path forward for Amy except sadness...

Hilarity!!! Ain't we got fun? That man knows how to sell a season of comedy!!!!

• Like 1

Speaking of the taping though, do we know if anyone from the forum going?

there is 1 on the list but idk if they are giving spoilers

Rachel, forgive my ignorance.    Who is Leanne, and where is she getting her info to come to that conclusion?    Does she know something, or is she just giving us hope?

she's from entertainment tonight and I hope she's giving us hope

• Like 2

there is 1 on the list but idk if they are giving spoilers

yeah, saw that but I wasn't sure how up-to-date the list is. oh well, fingers crossed someone will spill the beans!

Sheldon reverting to man-child, Quiznos-wolf boy is going to be one of the more disappointing features of this storyline. It's going to be a bit hard for Amy to see a benefit to taking back Lenny's feral pet even if she still loves the man that she believes lurks within the sulking child.

All Molaro is promising is more boring regressive behavior on Sheldon part and no clear path forward for Amy except sadness...

Hilarity!!! Ain't we got fun? That man knows how to sell a season of comedy!!!!

I believe Amy knows and expects Sheldon to act like he is.  It is who he is, and she has no illusions.

I think Sheldon's regression is going prove to be a step forward because he is going to learn that he cannot shake these feelings and going backwards isn't going to work in helping him get over Amy.   He will have no choice but to move forward because he simply does not enjoy life without her.    In time, Amy will see and embrace this once he is done with his temper tantrum. 

• Like 7

But Sheldon's regression to man baby isn't funny to me and I don't ever think she's seen the worst of it. Sheldon's always made a certain effort to make himself seem like the master, not the dog boy in her eyes. If she saw the truth, she might not think it was very attractive.

Which it isn't.

If this is all they have up their sleeve for the season, they have nothing.

• Like 2

But Sheldon's regression to man baby isn't funny to me and I don't ever think she's seen the worst of it. Sheldon's always made a certain effort to make himself seem like the master, not the dog boy in her eyes. If she saw the truth, she might not think it was very attractive.

Which it isn't.

If this is all they have up their sleeve for the season, they have nothing.

I agree with you to a certain extent. All the scenes where Sheldon is doing this, so far in season 9, it must have been funny to the audiences who attended the taping or the writers would have made adjustments where it needed to be. We haven't seen the episodes so we can only go off what people have said and we just assume he's being childish (that was even my response when I first read about it). But it is only funny up to a certain point. If it's funny like in the S9 preview when he says 'I assume your all wondering why me and Amy aren't been affectionate' then ok it's very IC but the novelty of that kind of attitude will stop being funny. Don't worry yet, I'm hoping Sheldon will snap out of it soon. 

Just please let their be some progress in Shamy this week. I'm dying

are they taping Tuesday night or Wednesday night again? Does anyone know?

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 1

Tuesday

• Like 3

April, the thread below contains the schedule for the tapings and episode airings

• Like 1

Thanks ladies. I'm so blonde at times..

Right... The 35 hour countdown begins

GIVE ME SO SHAMY LOVE 9.5 

tumblr_np2rurrIys1qh86m9o5_500.gif

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 5

From Entertainment Tonight: http://www.etonline.com/news/171858_exclusive_big_bang_theory_jim_parsons_mayim_bialik_sheldon_amy_rough_break_up/

Adorable....VIDEO IN THE LINK...Jim and Mayim are so cute together!

EXCLUSIVE: 'Big Bang' Stars on Sheldon & Amy's 'Rough' Break Up and If They'll Make Up!

ET recently caught up with stars Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik on the set ofBig Bang and they spilled exclusive scoop on the "awkward" post-breakup drama and if there's a chance for a Shamy reconciliation.

I so called it. It's never fun being mean to someone you're close to. Even if you are acting!. Just cuteness overload!!

thanks for sharing!

wonder what scene they were doing at the beginning, with Sheldon holding the clipboard and Amy on Skype 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 2

care to explain a little? I'm honestly confused :icon_razz:

Sinking ship and people jumping.

• Like 2

This just makes me more sad about the break up. Fans don't like it, the damn actors don't like it (Jim and Mayim are so done with it and I love them), so it's only the writers who think this is actually good. Nice. 

Edited by What's a hickey?
  • Like 7

titanic-o.gif

I tried looking for a gif of The Flying Dutchman (ghost ship) from Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 blasting from under water and surfacing to go against this and failed. LOL!

Anyway, don't do it! Just say, "I'll never let go, Shamy...I'll never let go." :wink: 

• Like 5

Aw the interview of them is adorable

FeelS

They are such cuties, I love when they do interviews in costume...They look like Sheldon and Amy, but it's Jim and Mayim's personalities.

CO5qVIxUAAAEao3.jpg

(Always a bonus when Jim's potty-mouth makes an appearance) :icon_twisted:

it's shamajimy!

• Like 3

Sinking ship and people jumping.

Oh dear this is quite sad...

I know its already happening but I sure hope that those who jumped the ship might come back if things turn out better than ever once they reconcile.

I for one will probably sink alongside this ship should it ever go down. Even if things turn out badly, i will always treasure my lovely memories of Shamy and the happiness they've given me.

• Like 2