[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

I'm a self-absorbed person who's too preoccupied with my own feelings to give a darn about what Shenny shippers think :icon_lol:

They're no less fans of this show than we are so they can like whatever they want. None of my concern.

That's right, girl! (or boy?)

The shennies have been going bonkers since the premiere about how they are made for each other

That opening scene is only going to make it worse

I am not going to watch it, the gif someone posted was ghastly enough

"Shudder'

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAAAAAT BAD, despites it was really, really bad. And very weird. He seems to stick his hand into her mouth before it, while Leonard peacefully watches it. But it's better he stick his hand inside her mouth than another thing. 

That's right, girl! (or boy?)

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAAAAAT BAD, despites it was really, really bad. And very weird. He seems to stick his hand into her mouth before it, while Leonard peacefully watches it. But it's better he stick his hand inside her mouth than another thing. 

yeah it's bad, whichever way you look at it

Has anyone seen a promo clip for this upcoming ep?  I saw the short promo they aired after the premiere, but apparently there's a slightly longer one that has Sheldon and Amy talking outside her door, when he tries to stop himself from doing his knock.

Someone posted part of it on IG, but I was wondering if we had the clip over here.

Has anyone seen a promo clip for this upcoming ep?  I saw the short promo they aired after the premiere, but apparently there's a slightly longer one that has Sheldon and Amy talking outside her door, when he tries to stop himself from doing his knock.

Someone posted part of it on IG, but I was wondering if we had the clip over here.

I have a promo clip which I will pm you, I'm on the bus so I can't look at it atm

The shennies have been going bonkers since the premiere about how they are made for each other

I'm usually following the mantra "ship and let ship" so unless someone's kicking up a fuss I don't really care. The only times I've become annoyed by Shenny shippers is when I see them make up some nonsense like "Jim secretly hates Shamy and prefers Shenny but he'd never admit that because you don't bite the hand that feeds you... yadda yadda" to legitimate their own preferences or something. It's such a bizarre stance especially in the wake of the recent interviews. Idk why this annoys me so much, it's probably a bit of a pet peeve of mine cause I've seen this kind of thing in other fandoms as well. I just don't like it when people twist interviews of a lovely chap like Jim essentially saying he's lying all the time and just after the money. Like, can you not??? ugh

/sorry for venting

• Like 8

I'm usually following the mantra "ship and let ship" so unless someone's kicking up a fuss I don't really care. The only times I've become annoyed by Shenny shippers is when I see them make up some nonsense like "Jim secretly hates Shamy and prefers Shenny but he'd never admit that because you don't bite the hand that feeds you... yadda yadda" to legitimate their own preferences or something. It's such a bizarre stance especially in the wake of the recent interviews. Idk why this annoys me so much, it's probably a bit of a pet peeve of mine cause I've seen this kind of thing in other fandoms as well. I just don't like it when people twist interviews of a lovely chap like Jim essentially saying he's lying all the time and just after the money. Like, can you not??? ugh

/sorry for venting

OMG I know! I don't like having rifts with any other ship but when when it gets like that it makes me so mad. It's always been about Lenny's relationship, beauty and the beast kinda stuff. It just wouldn't work with Sheldon. They'd always clash I reckon. 

Oh Shamy, that new promo clip though. He's blates checking her out when he says they aren't friend with benefits :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

OMG I know! I don't like having rifts with any other ship but when when it gets like that it makes me so mad. It's always been about Lenny's relationship, beauty and the beast kinda stuff. It just wouldn't work with Sheldon. They'd always clash I reckon. 

Oh Shamy, that new promo clip though. He's blates checking her out when he says they aren't friend with benefits :rolleyes: 

Wait, wait...friends with benefits? I have to see it!  :icon_cheesygrin: could you share where did you found it please ?  :icon_wink:

Edited by tallin

can you send me one to please

IMO Molaro is speaking about the first five or six episodes, things that we already know but no the millions and millons masive  fans or casual viwers !

All what he says just happened for us in the first five episodes.

and again, again, and again  WHY ON EARTH THE WRITERS WOULD WANT TO DESTROY SHAMY, THEIR OWN MASTERPIECE??? Did they destroy Lenny after all their breakups? Leonard and Penny ARE MARRIED now and according to Kaley,  it is Penny´s best dream!

and why are you ALWAYS going to HIMYM? It was a totally different show,  created, written, played and produced by other people. with different characters, with different lives and minds!

Molaro loves SHAMY and he also loves Jim and Mayim. (He went with Mayim to" ACT OF GOD" in New York and he took lovely pics of MaJim, as Jim posted in his IG)

Plse trust Jim and Mayim and trust the writers!

This thread is SHAMY thread created to write supportive statments about SHAMY, Sheldon and Amy.

Don´t forget, this season has episode 200 (17)

And honestly, do you really belive TPTB don´t know what they are planing to write along  season 9, at least an outlne story?  Of course, they are not going to tell us, ,even the actors, (although IMO the actors have some hints, no doubts)

Plse enjoy TBBT, and don´t be in hard angst! SHAMY is an endgame ( as Lenny is)

Be happy, Shamies!!

We are all with Mayim tonight!

i agree 

i agree 

can some one send me that promo to please

• Like 2

And up to 7-8 years ago he didn't even know the meaning of "friends with benefit"...puberty is coming!!!

• Like 3

I also actually really love the sibling-esque friendship that's developed between Sheldon and Penny and I wouldn't want my enjoyment of that to be tainted by some misguided ranting from shippers. ugh

I see us having a lot of fun listing all the innuendos after the next episode is out. If that's what it takes to get us through this break I say BRING IT ON! lmao

• Like 8

I also actually really love the sibling-esque friendship that's developed between Sheldon and Penny and I wouldn't want my enjoyment of that to be tainted by some misguided ranting from shippers. ugh

I see us having a lot of fun listing all the innuendos after the next episode is out. If that's what it takes to get us through this break I say BRING IT ON! lmao

Great positive attitude April! :icon_cheesygrin:

Let the game begin :icon_twisted:

• Like 4

My computer can't process the pixels and the graphics of this scene (because I don't want him to do so). Otherwise, I would edit it, lmfao. 

I thought they would put this scene on the promo, but I was wrong. For a moment I considered that they deleted this from the final version, but I'm back to my initial thought: it will happen, and will be slow and visually painful. But I'm also over it. I rather think about all the other good and funny things the episode has, such as the bra thing.

I wish I could say the same. Unfortunately, that's not the case in Canada where the promo for episode 2 on one network leaves nothing to the imagination.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic