[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

This was very helpful , enjoyed your post .

Yes totally agree, writers let's wrap it up now.....TR tomorrow, makes me nervous each time at the moment . Please please something posative for our wonderful couple !! :) 

Former couple you mean.

I used to look forward to the TR, now I am dreading each one more and more, afraid of what they will think of to stall Shamy because of the fun we are having...

• Like 4

Former couple you mean.

I used to look forward to the TR, now I am dreading each one more and more, afraid of what they will think of to stall Shamy because of the fun we are having...

Nope I'm staying posative, wonderful couple. No termination notice has been signed - therefore RA is still binding !!!!! :) 

i joke of course, but I really still call the a couple in my own head :) 

• Like 4

I loved this episode. The FWFs was hilarious and so sexually charged - priceless!  As for the SF trip, I did not read a lot into this one. It just seemed like another instance where Sheldon sees himself a part of the Lenny relationship, thinking nothing wrong about tagging along.

• Like 7

Lionne:

I love this post....it sums up everything I felt about that kiss too. I was laughing so hard even knowing it was coming. And my father in law whom I watch the show with called it before it happened. So it was so readable....he said. "why do I feel like he is going to grab her and kiss her?" I held my tongue until it happened. I knew it was coming and I didn't like seeing it but it made me laugh so hard because it was so unbelievable. I saw no chemistry between them at all....it seemed awkward. But when he does that with Amy...boy howdy are we going to love it.

I laughed a lot at this episode and that part and the bra part between him and Penny made me laugh hard. They have a great chemistry as friends and frenemies. Nothing more.

Edited by kimbee73
  • Like 2

Former couple you mean.

And the critics and casual fans loved the hilarity of "broken up" Sheldon and Amy.  So now they'll probably want to continue it even longer.  Ugh

And the critics and casual fans loved the hilarity of "broken up" Sheldon and Amy.  So now they'll probably want to continue it even longer.  Ugh

I hope not.  Last night's episode was funny, but in the long run it will get old and what made Shamy so special will be lost if they drag this out too long.

Thanks to the commenter that reminded me that they had only been broken up for two days.   It does explain a little bit better where Amy is coming from and why Sheldon pestering her is not helping the situation.

I just can't understand why she can't see through Sheldon's innuendos that he is ready to give her what she's wanted for so long, and now she doesn't seem to want it.  Come on, I don't think Sheldon's reminder that she/they aren't getting any younger and wanting to invade her southern borders could have been any more clear.  It seems that he has also come to the conclusion that (5) years was more than long enough to continue in the chaste state they were in. 

• Like 3

Yeah, a heart broken Sheldon Cooper seems interesting.  The thing is, I am sorta over the break up, I really don't care as much since I first read the TR.  I also think that for Sheldon and Amy to get back together right a way seems way too easy because there's this obstacle in their way.  I mean if they didn't break up, there's a chance that Lenny would've been together and then Sheldon and Amy would've moved into together afterwards.  I think this Shamy thing is causing some interesting opportunities and the writers are actually doing a good job playing with the storylines.

• Like 1

Every "casual" fan I know is NOT loving it.  They are "over the soap opera b.s."

I got an earful from people last night and this morning thinking I must have a Bill Prady bat-phone or something so I could convey their displeasure...  lol

• Like 5

The current storyline reminds me of my own fan fic, where Amy broke up with Sheldon, left the USA to work and live in Sweden and he wouldn't leave her alone and turned increasing stalker like to just to see her

That probably won't go as far in the show but I will continue to repeat myself in that tptb should never of broken them up and that they need to be together

Oh and angry Sheldon (fwf) is hot

• Like 1

The current storyline reminds me of my own fan fic, where Amy broke up with Sheldon, left the USA to work and live in Sweden and he wouldn't leave her alone and turned increasing stalker like to just to see her

That probably won't go as far in the show but I will continue to repeat myself in that tptb should never of broken them up and that they need to be together

Since we know the writers have read FanFic, can we safely assume that this break up idea is actually your fault in a roundabout way?  :rtfm:       :wink::girlwink::wink:

OK guys, we are  headed to Warner Brothers to my first taping!  Really excited!

We have about an hour drive after the show back to Orange County.  So I will let my husband drive while I try to get on chat.  

Once we get to OC, I'll have to get to bed.  Early work day tomorrow.  But I'm happy to share what I can!  Hoping for some awesome Shamy (but not going to expect it)

Thank you so much !!! Have the best time :) 

• Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic