The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Good morning Mr. Molero :codemafia: LOL

If it makes a difference to the writers, I do think people being hit on the head by coconuts is hilarious.  

• Like 2

I am really starting to hate that guy. :vinsent:

Full disclosure a part of me has hated Leonard for years lol... And zack, Mike, David Underhill ..... Well you get the point

Edited by JE7
  • Like 2

I had hoped to get this with the S8 blu-ray set, a longer Shamy make out session in the finale.   It was my understanding that the length was cut for airing.  

However, the writers certainly made sure we saw every second of the Shenny nightmare, including Sheldon's hand on Penny's backside.   It looked like there was actually some closed-mouth tongue, but I couldn't tell for sure.

All I can say is the writers better make sure Shamy gets than and more on screen at some point to make up for it.

Yeah, the Shamy kiss was a lot longer and they only did one take. The Shenny kiss was cut down for broadcast too, but not as much as the Shamy kiss. They did two takes of the Shenny kiss after which Jim Parsons went to the paper towel dispenser and wiped his face. I think he had a cold.

• Like 3

Yeah, the Shamy kiss was a lot longer and they only did one take. The Shenny kiss was cut down for broadcast too, but not as much as the Shamy kiss. They did two takes of the Shenny kiss after which Jim Parsons went to the paper towel dispenser and wiped his face. I think he had a cold.

It's interesting that whenever Jim has a kissing scene, he is sick.     

Thanks Rachel for clarifying that their mouths were indeed closed the whole time.  The only one that should be Frenching Penny is Leonard, even in a dream.

• Like 3

giphy.gif

• Like 8

I'm waiting for Sheldon to kiss Amy like this. If he did, Amy wouldn't have had to take a break to think about things.

• Like 1

Amy is free to do whatever and whoever she wants, the point is that the Amy we know/knew wouldn't do just anyone.

And now that she is, she is no longer the Amy I loved and admired. But if the writers wrote that part of the story but with Sheldon instead of Amy, I would feel the same. They were unique and only made to be with each other, no one else.

Now the writers have chosen to send Amy on the path of dating,kissing and who knows what more is to come. By doing that, for me they have destroyed her, and since she is/was part of Shamy, Shamy has been destroyed as well.

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 3

Amy is free to do whatever and whoever she wants, the point is that the Amy we know/knew wouldn't do just anyone.

And now that she is, she is no longer the Amy I loved and admired. But if the writers wrote that part of the story, I would feel the same. They were unique and only made to be with each other, no one else.

Now the writers have chosen to send Amy on the path of dating,kissing and who knows what more is to come. By doing that, for me they have destroyed her, and since she is/was part of Shamy, Shamy has been destroyed as well.

I agree and just hope they can find a way to get it back that is believable and will be accepted by Shamy fans.  

Damn and we were having so much fun....

the_big_bang_theory_meets_lion_king_540.jpg

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

tumblr_m96dsupWh11rn4qwao1_500.gif

In the season premiere, when Sheldon says to Leonard, "you would never kiss me and make say I love you," do you guys  think he was referring to this kiss? If so, it confirms that Sheldon was falling in love with Amy even then and wanted to be more than friends; he just hadn't admitted it yet.  He remembers that kiss even if she doesn't. I'd like to think that Sheldon secretly cherishes this memory.  The Agreement Dissection is my favorite BBT episode, favorite Shamy episode, and favorite Shamy kiss. I just want this kiss to be recreated with both of them sober, leading them to share their most passionate, intimate moment.  And once they reach that moment, there will be no going back.  

Edited by shamymania
  • Like 8

And now that she is, she is no longer the Amy I loved and admired. But if the writers wrote that part of the story, I would feel the same. They were unique and only made to be with each other, no one else.

1. Who did Amy do?

2. Who is she kissing? Was it a French kiss?

And Lenny fans get accused of overreacting.

• Like 2

I think of how much I looked forward to every episode last season and the honest progress these characters made together ...now at this bummed out feeling of disappointment with every episode that occurs. I don't know. I know this is just a TV show. bummer...

Edited by Sshrews

In the season premiere, when Sheldon says to Leonard, "you would never kiss me and make say I love you," do you guys  think he was referring to this kiss? If son, it confirms that Sheldon was falling in love with Amy even then and wanted to be more than friends; he just had not admit it.  He remembers that kiss even if she doesn't. I'd like to think that Sheldon secretly cherishes this memory.  The Agreement Dissection is my favorite BBT episode, favorite Shamy episode, and favorite Shamy kiss. I just want this kiss to be recreated with both of them sober, leading them to share their most passionate, intimate moment.  And once they reach that moment, there will be no going back.  

I think he was referring to the SIK train kiss that started stirring up his emotions leading him to come to the conclusion he loved her, although it took him awhile to come to that conclusion after ruling everything else out.   He meant that kiss to teach her a lesson that romance was silly, but it back fired on him when he realized there was something to it.

1. Who did Amy do?

2. Who is she kissing? Was it a French kiss?

And Lenny fans get accused of overreacting.

1.  We are hoping it will be Sheldon, but we don't know what the writers have planned.

2.  Dave, apparently a 3rd date she has had since breaking up with Sheldon.   So far the kiss has been described as a peck on the check or lips.   No Frenching.  Sheldon witnessed it from a distance while on his way to propose to her with ring in pocket/hand.

3.  Well, Yeah, we are overreacting.   Shamy is broken, and it's getting worse, not better.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 1

Imagine that Sheldon actually has a huge secret plan on winning Amy back.  But not by giving a gift because for god sakes he's done that many times and I'd like to see something a little different.  And no one saw it coming.

• Like 4

I think he was referring to the SIK train kiss that started stirring up his emotions leading him to come to the conclusion he Loved Her.   He meant that kiss to teach her a lesson that romance was silly, but it back fired on him when he realized there was something got stirred in him.

Yes, he might be also be referring to the train kiss; but I would still like to think that he fondly remembers their first kiss. 

• Like 3