The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Okay, found this site and while I know spoilers can go either way, I do have some hope, especially is it comes from SM:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/86604/20150612/the-big-bang-theory-season-9-spoilers.htm

That's one of the best articles I've seen so far. Whether it's accurate or not, it's certainly very optimistic for Shamy which is what we all need during this hiatus...

It's definitely better than the ones that say they won't get back together until late Season 9, or that Amy will date somebody else...

• Like 2

I really don't see them dragging out Shamy's timeout past an episode or two since it comes down to a misunderstanding.  Lenny's....a while.

100% agree... I think it would be cheap to have her date other people fir a jealosy/man -up plot. They have grown so much and it is time to show that with out crazy plot devices. I just want them to talk it out.

I'm with you!

If Amy find another man "for fun", I am going to be in a loss and really disappointed...

• Like 1

Shamies:  Amy didn´t break up. She told Sheldon that she loves him and that she needs some space to revaluate" OUR" situation.

She is in love with Sheldon and she knows Sheldon loves her.

I M O, if you are in love with someone and you know the other loves you,  you ARE NOT going to date another one, even for fun!

I think Amy is a loyal person and the RA is still in force!

• Like 5

Episode 200 is 9 x 17 (more or less in February).

IMO, SHAMY will be back together before  (3 or 4 episode from the premier, máximum) , at least doing things together.

SHAMY  as a couple, is very important for the show.

• Like 2

Episode 200 is 9 x 17 (more or less in February).

IMO, SHAMY will be back together before (3 or 4 episode from the premier, máximum) , at least doing things together.

SHAMY as a couple, is very important for the show.

You've made me feel so much better, thank you. Made lots of sense :) x
  • Like 2

I honestly feel like Shamy will be back on track and better than ever by the third, maybe 4th episode of season 9. This relationship pause (not a break-up) will draw them closer and elevate their relationship. I have no doubts that everything will work out for the best. Sheldon's time away to think in season 7, provided some great changes for their relationship and this break gives them both the opportunity to think about what they want, need and how they truly feel about each other. Shamy for the win in season 9. #ILoveShamy

• Like 5

I was gone here for a long time. Lamenting over the Shamy but keeping the high spirits, they will get back together. Come on. :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was gone here for a long time. Lamenting over the Shamy but keeping the high spirits, they will get back together. Come on. :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Yes they will! I know they will find their way back to each other... I just hate waiting...Rachel your posting prowess is impressive!

• Like 2

Yes they will! I know they will find their way back to each other... I just hate waiting...Rachel your posting prowess is impressive!

Lol! I would say at least half of my posts are in the games threads

Why nearly all my social network contact watched assiduously Games of Thrones and not Big Bang Theory. :(

I'm glad to have you all here with the forum.

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 5

Why nearly all my social network contact watched assiduously Games of Thrones and not Big Bang Theory. :(

I'm glad to have you all here with the forum.

Ahahaha same here, I only have one other TBBT fan in my social circle. Thank god for this forum (and Tumblr)!

• Like 1

I've just watched Mayim Bialik interviewed about the finale, she says she doesn't think it's a break up, just a little breathing space :) !!!!!

• Like 8

yea, I enjoyed her comments about the finale.  And she is with most of us that its a "Breathing period" and said the writers choose her words very carefully....

• Like 6

That's what we all hope. I'm currently watching some episodes from season 5 and 6. When I first watched them I laughed about Sheldon's (sometimes pretty cruel) remarks towards Amy. Now, after the final, it's completely different. You can see the hurt in Amy's eyes and you realize that this small pause wasn't so out off the blue at all. Even in season 8 which was great for Shamy there were several of these little incidents and the Flash was just the last straw.

But hey, that means when the pause is over, it will finally be a relationship in which nobody takes the other one for granted, and that's how it should be (at least imho).

• Like 2

I've just watched Mayim Bialik interviewed about the finale, she says she doesn't think it's a break up, just a little breathing space :) !!!!!

Could you please give a link to the interview ? :)

I'm a bit not in the loop...

• Like 2

I'm rubbish at technology and don't know how to do it, but it's the gold Derby interview. It's linked on tumblr, maybe some one else is more capable than me and can link it !!!! :)