The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Sex is not necessarily an integral or normal part of human nature for everyone.  Demi-sexuals, asexuals, homosexuals or bi-sexuals etc, have a minimal or no sex drive or somewhere else on a spectrum of sexuality, and they are all normal.   Some Amy fans have seen her as a demi-sexual, who can bond and have a sexuality with Sheldon, but only though a long term relationship.   By even giving the appearance of her having a sexuality with someone else, in a short term relationship, the writers eliminate the possibility of her being a demi-sexual, her and Sheldon being something special, and thus ruin their view of the character.  

well i didn't wanna make my post longer than it already was pointing out all that, ofc i didn't wanna offend anyone by using the word 'normal' and was generalizing, i totally agree about demi-sexuals and asexuals. However, i don't get where you're coming from about homosexuals and bisexuals? most of them have regular sex drive i think, just like most straight people, just not to (only) the opposite gender.

Well i'm sorry i just don't see Amy as a demi-sexual. There was Zack and there were other things that i'm kinda lazy to remeber/list.

I can see however how if some people saw Amy as a demi-sexual now she's ruined for them... But idk, i never loved Shamy for being 'special', i just love them cause i love them, so it's hard for me to relate to that. But thanks for explaining that now i FINALLY get why some people thought their relationship was special and are frustrated by the dating thing.

• Like 2

well i didn't wanna make my post longer than it already was pointing out all that, ofc i didn't wanna offend anyone by using the word 'normal' and was generalizing, i totally agree about demi-sexuals and asexuals. However, i don't get where you're coming from about homosexuals and bisexuals? most of them have regular sex drive i think, just like most straight people, just not to (only) the opposite gender.
Well i'm sorry i just don't see Amy as a demi-sexual. There was Zack and there were other things that i'm kinda lazy to remeber/list.

I can see however how if some people saw Amy as a demi-sexual now she's ruined for them... But idk, i never loved Shamy for being 'special', i just love them cause i love them, so it's hard for me to relate to that. But thanks for explaining that now i FINALLY get why some people thought their relationship was special and are frustrated by the dating thing.

There are demi-sexuals and asexuals that are homosexual or bi-sexual.   It has been explained to me(by an asexual) that asexuals are capable of having sex, within a loving relationship.  Whether that relationship is hetero or homo is not relevant.  The same with demi-sexuals.  However, my point of saying homosexuals or bi-sexuals are normal is that all of human sexuality is a spectrum, there isn't a "normal".    

• Like 3

You know what?   I thoroughly get where you are coming from Shamyy in the above post, but at the same time, Amy is holding all the cards in this break-up.  She initiated it as a "step back" where she needed time to evaluate their relationship.   Okay..fine...everyone cool with that.   We understand how that could be a worthwhile thing and it also would hopefully give Sheldon time to figure out if he can give her what he says he can give her.   

Sheldon approached her after what to him was her own stated "eternity" time and while it wasn't really her "eternity" to him that was what was in his mind.   He even made it clear that she had stated that.   His approach was wrong, and yes he handled the first week of the break-up poorly.   But she also rashly broke it into a permanent breakup versus a time to reflect and think before deciding if that is what she wanted.

Now, he has given her several weeks of time to do what she asked for originally.  He has stepped back and let her spend time "evaluating" things.   He has tried to move on with life but in every episode he has made it clear that he still wishes to be with her.   

What we have not seen from Amy, however, is what her heart is telling her and what she really is evaluating regarding their relationship.   What we have seen is that she has openly and appearing willingly discussed the possibility of looking at dating other men besides Sheldon.   We have seen her work on herself (which is a good thing, and I agree that both of them need to work on themselves), and we have seen her gather courage to turn down two suitors who she had no interest in.   

I thoroughly get why she is heartbroken at the prospect of Sheldon "moving on" and possibly dating other women and even being bold enough to ask other women out.   That would be quite devastating, however...and yes there is a however here....then why did she not immediately try to rectify things?  

Now I thoroughly get that Amy has always wondered if Sheldon found her desirable at all and that is playing in to her reaction here.  It must have been quite a blow to hear he had already tried to ask other women out.   But she also is ignoring a lot of signs that he has given her that she is it for him and that he loves and desires her.

What ticks me off is not Amy and not Sheldon in all of this, but their friends!   Honestly...why have they been so quick to move both of them along without even understanding what happened?   It just annoys me to no end that this story has been written the way it has and that the two most inexperienced couple, who are longing for each other (and yes, while maybe they don't show it all the time, I do think they are still longing for each other), have absolutely no one supporting them and guiding them through the possibility of talking things out first and seeing where that leads.  It just frustrates me that this is all so contrived and frustrating that it is definitely changing the dynamic of Shamy and it is changing the essence of who both Sheldon and Amy are as people.   

Amy holds the cards...she is the one that has all the information and what is going on and honestly I think she doesn't even  know because it snowballed and now she is overwhelmed.   But as the one in control of the breakup and who initiated it...she is the one that can make the step to bring this to a halt and begin to mend the broken pieces.   I just don't know why the writers had to go to this extreme with these two.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The origins of Amy's back story changes to fit whatever the plot for the episode needs it to be.  But, as recently as Comic Con, the writers talked about the difference between Sheldon and Amy is when the Amy was exposed to new things, she was open to it.  They made a point of saying that these things happened after she met the girls, mainly Penny.  Not saying that she wasn't lonely as a kid because she had no friends and she did get burned at times.  However, the only times they have every really had her comment on longing for a boyfriend and love and intimacy is when they use her to relate to the unlucky in love sad sacks, Raj and Stuart.  It was Amy who said to Sheldon that she believed that love was a social construct that added no value to human relationships and I really believe that she felt that way at the time.  It was her exposure to the girls and Sheldon that changed her views on that.

I think it is completely natural and expected that she wants to have a sexual relationship with Sheldon.  There is nothing wrong with that.  I have often thought one of the big issues with them was that she needs to evaluate how much that sexual relationship with Sheldon means to her and whether or not she can be happy with him long term without it (although I don't think she has to worry it's never gonna happen, but she doesn't know that).  I just think if she feels that it is, at the end of the day, a deal breaker, then she needs to end the relationship for both of their sakes.  I personally don't see him asking out a woman and signaling that he is just reading to jump into all those things that she thinks he was never going to give her.  The thing that aggravates me about the sex issue is the idea (and I haven't seen this from you) is that he owes it to her to sleep with her.  I don't want them to sleep together until we know for sure that Sheldon really wants it.  If Amy cannot wait to see if/when that will happen I understand.

I wasn't being sarcastic because I was being flippant about her feelings, but more about the fact that I think the idea that Sheldon was betraying her because he asked out another woman, while single is betrayal. She has grown into all this relationship stuff and so has Sheldon, even if not as much as she has.  Why is it okay for her to date and for him it is betrayal?  

Last bolded part, I've never said that at all.  I said I don't like the plot of them dating others, not that she as a single woman is wrong for doing so.  I said that with the way they writers are writing her character, I don't see her as someone that wants to get back together with him and I don't like that.  There seems to be a mixing of messages here.  Saying that we don't like the way the writers are handling this DOES NOT mean that as the characters stand in the story line that they are wrong.

1. disagree with the bolded part, cause in the prom episode she talked about dancing with her mop hearing "Lady in Red" or smth. But i agree in general writers do change her character/backstory h/e they want. 

2. I honestly think the supposed 'break' was when she actually was gonna evaluate that.. I think the Flash comment was an indication to her that sex is never gonna happen or worse that Sheldon only pretends to enjoy their kisses for her sake, so she was actually gonna evaluate that.
Bolded part: I agree, but i think that's how Amy saw it.. cause she's already heartbroken for many reasons and when we feel like that we lose our logic and just see things worse than they are!
Ugh, no, i absolutely don't think he owes it to her and i don't think Amy wants it like that either. That would be creepy.

3. Well, i've said my reasons many times, you said yours , and we still can't understand each other's point of view on that, so lets just drop it )

4. Oh ok, i understand you better now. But i honestly see things differently. I see her wanting to be together with him, but kind of trying to force herself to move on. I know I can act like that as a coping mechanism, pretend to myself and to others i'm interested in other guys trying to 'fall out of love' with someone who i believe will never give me what I want. I could be wrong though..
But regardless, through Mayim's facial exprssions i see Amy as missing him as much as he misses her, and i don't see her even hiding it.. But I understand we all see it differently and pick up on different things

There are demi-sexuals and asexuals that are homosexual or bi-sexual.   It has been explained to me(by an asexual) that asexuals are capable of having sex, within a loving relationship.  Whether that relationship is hetero or homo is not relevant.  The same with demi-sexuals.  However, my point of saying homosexuals or bi-sexuals are normal is that all of human sexuality is a spectrum, there isn't a "normal".    

Well, you are a native english speaker and i am not . By normal i meant average, does it sound better?

I am sorry but us non-native speakers may make mistakes from time to time. For example i know in the US it is normal to  say 'black' about afro-americans, but the N word is a huge insult. In my country it's exactly the opposite. 'Black' is a huge insult that you don't say to people, and 'n...' is a normal word simply describing a race, people use it same as 'korean' or 'italian' etc

Anyway where i was coming from saying that sex is a normal and integral part of a human's life is that i've seen many people in this thread (over the last couple months) kind of implying that if sex is a reason (or big part of the reason) for the break up, than Amy is kind of.. too demanding or smth along the lines. I feel like they're implying if Amy can't shut down her sexuality that means she doesn't love Sheldon enough, and i just strongly strongly disagree with it. Because i believe that for the average person with an average sex drive (who i believe Amy to be ) sex is a big part of life and her not willing to shut it down doesn't mean she doesn't love Sheldon enough.

• Like 3

i may nickname you Barcley now :icon_cheesygrin:

TNG HELL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tensor please don't remove it . Just this one post. I swear.

• Like 2

I think you are confusing her with Kazzie.  But Rachel is cool too.

You're absolutely right! Indeed I am! Senility starts kicking in after 9 PM :p Thank you, Kazzie! <3

BTW, I apologize if my responses to your posts have insulted you. I need to add a disclaimer to my signature that I take arguments, not people, into my mind, allow the ten voices living there to have a hack at it, and then they all rush to come out to say something about it. The more people disagree with me, the better...

Uhm... now that I've said it aloud, it doesn't sound medically acceptable, does it?

• Like 3

What we have not seen from Amy, however, is what her heart is telling her and what she really is evaluating regarding their relationship.   What we have seen is that she has openly and appearing willingly discussed the possibility of looking at dating other men besides Sheldon.   We have seen her work on herself (which is a good thing, and I agree that both of them need to work on themselves), and we have seen her gather courage to turn down two suitors who she had no interest in.   

I thoroughly get why she is heartbroken at the prospect of Sheldon "moving on" and possibly dating other women and even being bold enough to ask other women out.   That would be quite devastating, however...and yes there is a however here....then why did she not immediately try to rectify things?  

Now I thoroughly get that Amy has always wondered if Sheldon found her desirable at all and that is playing in to her reaction here.  It must have been quite a blow to hear he had already tried to ask other women out.   But she also is ignoring a lot of signs that he has given her that she is it for him and that he loves and desires her.

um i mostly agree with you, so if that was an argument to my post, i don't really see what to argue about haha? but if you wanna i can say a few disagreements xD

1. I've already said in some other posts that i think Amy talking about dating others and even going through with it doesn't mean she doesn't love him but it can be a coping mechanism... I know i use it and i know many people who use it. It is not so hard to pretend not to care when in reality you  care too much.

Also, how some others said, she might just be the type who doesn't show her true emotions even to friends

2. Cause she felt rejected? Again, speaking from personal experience, in similar situations i feel super rejected and hurt and i never try to 'fix' things, i feel so shocked that i just try to distance myself from the situation forever. Yes, this overwhelming wish to protect your feelings is stronger than love... I know not everyone acts like that, but i know many many people who act like this. Actually there's this idea that we all have 3 subconsious reactions to things - fight, flight and shock... Amy seemed to be in shock. And in shock you just wanna go away; you can not think logically and fix the situation, it's just too much.

3. I think she's ignoring the signs cause she's hurt and heartbroken (   Or she's exhausted of 'looking' for signs and wants a clear statement from him..

As for their friends, i was also really mad at them at first = ( But now i tend to think of it as that Amy was right in the D&D episode, that it's just that none of them took their relationship seriously. Also maybe they think Amy outgrew it... I don't know :(

• Like 2

That's because while you say you are a Shamy, the only person you really ship is Sheldon, and don't care about Amy because, yeah, I forgot , "they're writing her wrong". Tough being a Shamy while ignoring 1/2 of the ship.

I am not ignoring half of the ship, I just don't agree with Amy.

But I guess it's true I am no longer a Shamy Shipper.

I really really like you. Wait! I'm not a creep! Let me explain. I like you because how courageous you are to bare your soul as you did. I must have not been easy at all. Besides that all the points you make are so valid. Not everybody reacts the same to a similar set of circumstances. One thing though, as far as that first boyfriend of yours he didn't do anything to me, but I feel I want to kick the crap out of him, get your present back, and go tell the person he'd been cheating with what kind of guy she was hooking up with. I hope you have found somebody much better since then.

LOL! Didn't think you're a creep! In fact, trying my best not to sound mushy, you've got no idea how much this means to me. Even though I joined a few months back and just started actively posting for the past 48-hours, I've been lurking here for over a year. I actually KNOW who you are, because you're one of my favorite posters here (I guess I'm the stalker, huh?). And the reason why you're one of my favorite posters is not because I agree with everything you said, but because you're brutally honest and blunt. Sometimes, after reading some of your responses, I went: "How in the actual hell do you think that, Carlos?!" But what matters to me is not agreement, but honesty. I can't stand sugarcoating, and I have no brain-to-mouth filter, so, unfortunately, I expect people to behave the same. If you tell me I'm full of shit, I may or may not agree with it, but I'm not gonna get mad about it; I'm gonna respect you even more. If you hate my guts and tell me, same story repeats. I get off arguing with people, and I honestly don't care if someone agrees with me or not. I didn't always use to be like that, but that one guy changed my life. I actually prefer to be this way. It saves ya lotsa grief!

That's so sweet of you! Guess, what, though? It turned out the girl was cheating on him too, with one of the guy's best friends! KARMA, BITCHES! Anyway, I moved on and found a wonderful man I married five years ago. He's nerdy, geeky and quirky, and if it hadn't been for him, I'd still hate V-Day. He actually proposed to me on V-Day... don't get any better than that for me!

Thanks again ^_^

• Like 2

I am not ignoring half of the ship, I just don't agree with Amy.
But I guess it's true I am no longer a Shamy Shipper.

It's about time that you accept this fact.  :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

Amy holds the cards...

she is the one that has all the information and what is going on and honestly I think she doesn't even  know because it snowballed and now she is overwhelmed.   But as the one in control of the breakup and who initiated it...she is the one that can make the step to bring this to a halt and begin to mend the broken pieces.   I just don't know why the writers had to go to this extreme with these two.

I agree on your entire post, except this last part.

I think Amy held all the cards, but not anymore.
Yes any attempt to be together again should come from her, but it's up to Sheldon if he accepts her and her explanation/apologies.
Knowing that we know that Sheldon saw her kiss someone else, and all the other things he learned during this break-up (that Amy thought he was a bad boyfriend, that Amy considered and told Penny that she was thinking about breaking up before), I would be surprised if he " took" her back at all.

1. disagree with the bolded part, cause in the prom episode she talked about dancing with her mop hearing "Lady in Red" or smth. But i agree in general writers do change her character/backstory h/e they want. 

2. I honestly think the supposed 'break' was when she actually was gonna evaluate that.. I think the Flash comment was an indication to her that sex is never gonna happen or worse that Sheldon only pretends to enjoy their kisses for her sake, so she was actually gonna evaluate that.
Bolded part: I agree, but i think that's how Amy saw it.. cause she's already heartbroken for many reasons and when we feel like that we lose our logic and just see things worse than they are!
Ugh, no, i absolutely don't think he owes it to her and i don't think Amy wants it like that either. That would be creepy.

3. Well, i've said my reasons many times, you said yours , and we still can't understand each other's point of view on that, so lets just drop it )

4. Oh ok, i understand you better now. But i honestly see things differently. I see her wanting to be together with him, but kind of trying to force herself to move on. I know I can act like that as a coping mechanism, pretend to myself and to others i'm interested in other guys trying to 'fall out of love' with someone who i believe will never give me what I want. I could be wrong though..
But regardless, through Mayim's facial exprssions i see Amy as missing him as much as he misses her, and i don't see her even hiding it.. But I understand we all see it differently and pick up on different things

Well, you are a native english speaker and i am not . By normal i meant average, does it sound better?
I am sorry but us non-native speakers may make mistakes from time to time. For example i know in the US it is normal to  say 'black' about afro-americans, but the N word is a huge insult. In my country it's exactly the opposite. 'Black' is a huge insult that you don't say to people, and 'n...' is a normal word simply describing a race, people use it same as 'korean' or 'italian' etc

Anyway where i was coming from saying that sex is a normal and integral part of a human's life is that i've seen many people in this thread (over the last couple months) kind of implying that if sex is a reason (or big part of the reason) for the break up, than Amy is kind of.. too demanding or smth along the lines. I feel like they're implying if Amy can't shut down her sexuality that means she doesn't love Sheldon enough, and i just strongly strongly disagree with it. Because i believe that for the average person with an average sex drive (who i believe Amy to be ) sex is a big part of life and her not willing to shut it down doesn't mean she doesn't love Sheldon enough.

Why is everything just sex with you? Totally kidding of course....just quoting Sheldon.

Anyhoo, I do wonder why some people feel that Amy, in her mind, is like, "He doesn't want to have sex with me, we're done!" I just don't believe that physical intimacy is the first reason why she called for a break, regardless of her comments about his "Flash" comment. She just needs to feel like Sheldon is INTO her (can't keep a straight face) before he's ready to get INTO her. LMAO.

She knew what she was getting into when she got involved with Sheldon and considering she felt EXACTLY the way he did when they first met about love and sex, I can't believe that she has that in her head, she was thinking, "He's not gonna sleep with me tonight or ever! I'm done."  It's more than that...

• Like 4

Why is everything just sex with you? Totally kidding of course....just quoting Sheldon.

Anyhoo, I do wonder why some people feel that Amy, in her mind, is like, "He doesn't want to have sex with me, we're done!" I just don't believe that physical intimacy is the first reason why she called for a break, regardless of her comments about his "Flash" comment. She just needs to feel like Sheldon is INTO her (can't keep a straight face) before he's ready to get INTO her. LMAO.

She knew what she was getting into when she got involved with Sheldon and considering she felt EXACTLY the way he did when they first met about love and sex, I can't believe that she has that in her head, she was thinking, "He's not gonna sleep with me tonight or ever! I'm done."  It's more than that...

I agree....but I do think she wonders if he is attracted at all to her...I think that is a different thing than being always about sex.   It is kind of a "girl" thing I think at times.   I guess she needs to hear him say she looks pretty more or something that will show that he does find her appealing at least.   Just my take on it.  I do think her issues are more than about sex...but I don't think we know the extent of the issues or what they are really.   That is what makes this so freaking frustrating!

I'm hoping we get those answers very soon.

BTW, I just read Mayim's article.....very touching <3

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 1

i was expecting somebody to accuse me of that ; ) And i can ask the same, why is being sexually frustrated for 5 years is nothing to you ?  ; )

But aren't these 2 things interwined? 

well she did say she wanted to evaluate the relationship, not that she's done. I honestly don't get it why everybody here keeps saying sex is not a big deal for Amy. Or rather, SHOULDN'T be a big deal. I don't know any girls my age (i'm 25) who'd wanna be in a sexless relationship. Yes there are asexuals but i don't believe Amy is asexual. 

PS Not to mention the whole reason why i brought up the sex issue is cause Nickilette said she thinks it's ok for Sheldon to date others, and i said I can see how Amy sees it as a betrayal cause he's been depriving her of hugs/kisses/hand holding for 3 years and now she'd be imagining him dating with all the physical aspects of it and it'd break her heart.

Generally I don't think it is the main reason. Amy said 'challenging emotionally, mentally, and physically'. I think 'physically' meant sexlessness + not being freaking able to hug your boyfriend when you want to, and emotionally & mentally meant other things and they're probably all important to her.

• Like 3

So Amy goes on another date with Dave who when he finds out about Sheldon realises he's a fan and

can't stop talking about him

Sheldon also dates but the woman fails his challenge so asks her to leave

220px-AnaleighTiptonTIFFSept2011.jpg

Sheldons date is Analeigh Tipton

• Like 3

i was expecting somebody to accuse me of that ; ) And i can ask the same, why is being sexually frustrated for 5 years is nothing to you ?  ; )

But aren't these 2 things interwined? 

well she did say she wanted to evaluate the relationship, not that she's done. I honestly don't get it why everybody here keeps saying sex is not a big deal for Amy. Or rather, SHOULDN'T be a big deal. I don't know any girls my age (i'm 25) who'd wanna be in a sexless relationship. Yes there are asexuals but i don't believe Amy is asexual. 

PS Not to mention the whole reason why i brought up the sex issue is cause Nickilette said she thinks it's ok for Sheldon to date others, and i said I can see how Amy sees it as a betrayal cause he's been depriving her of hugs/kisses/hand holding for 3 years and now she'd be imagining him dating with all the physical aspects of it and it'd break her heart.

Generally I don't think it is the main reason. Amy said 'challenging emotionally, mentally, and physically'. I think 'physically' meant sexlessness + not being freaking able to hug your boyfriend when you want to, and emotionally & mentally meant other things and they're probably all important to her.

It's clear that she wants sex and who wouldn't in her situation? but it's also clear that she loved him enough to wait for him to be ready for it as well. If sex was the bigger issue, she could have left him a long time ago and slept with someone else. She could have gotten mad at Sheldon on prom night when he announced he didn't want to "make whoopee" and left him then but she didn't. For whatever the reason, he was worth waiting for.

So, yes, it's definitely a combo of a lot of things that made her want to separate herself from Sheldon and to answer your first question of why is Amy being sexually frustrated for 5 years mean nothing to me? Because she wasn't.

• Like 2

No offense, but why is it that Sheldon always gets the "pretty" looking girls when involving him with other women...where Amy always gets the nerdy, unattractive guys?   It just bugs me that they couldn't have at least let the girl that went through the process to meet him be at least a bit more nerdy looking and at least given a hint of looking more like Amy....since Amy at least picked someone that was supposedly a bit more like Sheldon (at least in stature and brains).   Sorry...just bothered me because Analeigh is very pretty and just annoyed me that they cast another pretty girl with Jim.   It is like they can't get over the desire to have Jim with a pretty girl all the time.

• Like 1

From a source, not gonna give the link. I don't claim this. 

'The Mystery Date Observation’
Basically centered around Sheldon and Amy dating other people.
This episode had two guest stars - Analeigh Tipton and Stephen Merchant.
Penny and Bernadette ask Amy for some more details about this new man and Amy reveals he is British and that she is going on a date with him that night to a restaurant. Whilst Amy is trying on outfits for the date, Penny and Bernadette decide to follow Amy (dragging Leonard along with them) to the restaurant to spy on the date and see Dave.
When we see Amy at the restaurant, we see that ‘Dave’ is played by Stephen Merchant. Amy and Dave start talking about their previous relationships and it clicks with Dave that Amy’s ex is Dr. Sheldon Cooper - it turns out that Dave is a big fan of Sheldon’s! The date then starts going downhill as Dave spends the rest of the night asking questions about Sheldon.
Throughout the date you see Bernadette, Penny and Leonard spying on the date in Bernadette’s car and Bernadette walks past the restaurant window several times in disguise filming the date on her phone.
Meanwhile, Sheldon tells Howard and Raj that as they were responsible for getting him and Amy together, he would like their help in finding a new girlfriend. Howard and Raj discuss putting Sheldon on dating websites again before deciding to set up a scavenger hunt type challenge where a woman has to sucessfully complete all the challenges and at the end would get Sheldon’s contact information. The challenge would need to be completed by (I beleive, 10:00pm) that night.
That night you see Sheldon, Howard and Raj in Sheldon and Leonards apartment and Raj counts down until 10:00pm - noone arrives at the apartment. A moment later you hear a knock at the door and it is Vanessa (Analeigh). She has a good conversation with Sheldon, saying how much she enjoyed the challenge and her and Sheldon seem to get on well. Before Sheldon says it’s a shame she didn’t complete the challenge on time and shuts the door in her face!
In the final scene you see Amy in her car with Dave at the end of her date and she ends things with him. He makes some comment about at least someone who had kissed Dr. Sheldon Cooper had also kissed him! Before Amy kicks him out of her car.

That's what Tensor just posted in the Discussion thread.

• Like 3