[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

I've been very disappointed in this season. This is the first one where I don't watch the episodes over and over. I will never buy the DVDs of this season. I find myself not even watching the old episodes either because they're kind of meaningless due to this.

I'm looking at it from another angle now.

This started off as Amy needing space, now she is back to where we want her to be. In a twist now Sheldon is where she was. Is this because he thinks they are better off as friends or because he doesn't want to get hurt again? My guess is that it is the second option. In that case then his feelings are still they same and they'll be back together (Of that I've always been and still am certain)

200th episode, here we go.

• Like 5

I don't know what to say... No anger anymore, just sadness...
On one hand I want to say poor Amy; on the other hand, I find Sheldon's choice for them being just friends understandable.
Do they still love each other? That's all I want to know.
So maybe the Vanessa girl will come back for more episodes after all.

Writers never fail to use this tactic to drag out the drama.  The one who wanted the break-up is always the first one to want the other back, but then it seems like it's too late because the dumpee has moved on.  Eventually the dumpee wants back together too.  They'll be back together...eventually.  For now, it suuuuuuuuucks!

• Like 5

I'm looking at it from another angle now.

This started off as Amy needing space, now she is back to where we want her to be. In a twist now Sheldon is where she was. Is this because he thinks they are better off as friends or because he doesn't want to get hurt again? My guess is that it is the second option. In that case then his feelings are still they same and they'll be back together (Of that I've always been and still am certain)

200th episode, here we go.

Ditto!!! 100% although I still think sooner than 200. I hate this but I do see what the writers are doing.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I've given up making any sort of predicting, I figured 200 would be the one but how can Sheldon and Amy just be friends when their hearts are clearly breaking for each other

Too much angst in a comedy for me, I will never understand the reasons why tptb went this way 

It just sucks big time

• Like 4

I really hope nobody attacks Mayim verbally because he is disappointed. We now really nothing about how the Shamy encounter before Sheldon rejects her will play out on screen. I bet it is beautiful!

I was only disappointed for a few minutes because we got no reconciliation or Shamy lovescene. But after this faded away, I'm indeed happy. Because: now we have the situation that they a friends again. That means no more being nasty to each other but plenty of scenes where they interact friendly. Kind of a repetition from the first 5 years but with one important difference: they are already in love with each other and they already desire each other. They already know how it feels to kiss each other and hold each other. I'm sure there will be hugs which last to long, plenty of eye-coitus and them can't help but kiss. I think we won't see another dating thing with other people.

The only hard thing to me is that is that we have to wait any longer. I'm kinda fed up with waiting, but on the other hand, I'm willing to pay that prize.

Edited by Bavarian ShamyShipper Girl
  • Like 3

Why, just why.. I can't watch any more episodes untill they are back together, if they ever are. I'm not even angry, just completely broken. I usually always find something positive about the TR but now I just can't. This just broke heart, even more than the season 8 finale.. 

• Like 1

NOT BEAUTIFUL. Not once. we are back to - Amy wants, and Sheldon doesn't. For what was it all?

My thoughts are in disarray. Unfortunately, I think that I am going  to be done with watching tbbt for a couple of months and just give relax to my heart and brain.i  It takes too much mental strength.

To be friends... well it's good.

But I just can not force myself not to think if they will be together again at all

Edited by AlFisher
  • Like 3

My take:

This will be season 4 in repeat.... UNTIL something big happens.Sheldon rejecting Amy's proposal to get back together - SOMETHING is brewing.
I learned my lesson not to judge an episode based on taping reports, but it doesn't make me less of a Shamy and TBBT fan, no matter what some posters may think.

Edited by Chelle
  • Like 8

What I want to know is will this video ever be seen by Amy? and will Penny who can not keep a secret ever tell her how crushed Sheldon was and that he has a ring? and will Leonard and Penny always continue to live with sheldon?

• Like 2

How do you know? It often plays out completly different on screen than few facts from a taping can tell.

Yes you are right, i know it very well. not to judge.

But my problem (for life) is that I'm a fan of the result, but not the process. AmyCoppers discribed the Amy's reaction on tumblr, and my heart is not going to be able to stand that.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic