The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

My one hope is that Amy some how can  be okay with being in the friend zone with Sheldon for now (I know it muse be hard afree he brose the news to her). If we have them starting off there, then we'll get closer to something better. 

Come on, give me a sprinkle of something good! 

I'm gonna stick with an Amy moment that picks up where they left off in 9.09, from the TR it sounds as if Amy got her kick in the nether regions that Sheldon got in 9.07, so I think the writers are gonna want to resolve some of that in 9.10...when they do that they can then try the normal stuff, group gatherings, friend zone stuff (IF they go there, and that's still debatable)...I'm hoping that couch shot for the taping tonight skews in my favor :)

• Like 2

when 9.09 TR was put out people speculated that a group dinner or something similar was gonna happen in 9.10. My prediction was that Amy's distraught nature at the GF refusal had to be resolved before "normalcy" returned to the group...I'm likin my odds now with Amy's couch being in that screen shot!

Yes, something like she's upset and tells the girls about it, they cheer her up (Penny is beginning her Shamy shipper duties and slowly pushing her back into the arms of Sheldon *wink*) and then Amy is all better and the whole group is able to hang out again.

• Like 5

Yes, something like she's upset and tells the girls about it, they cheer her up (Penny is beginning her Shamy shipper duties and slowly pushing her back into the arms of Sheldon *wink*) and then Amy is all better and the whole group is able to hang out again.

Maybe they get their wish and give Amy a make over and that was why a lot of hair product was used.

Maybe they get their wish and give Amy a make over and that was why a lot of hair product was used.

Let's combine both ideas.  The girls are talking about how they have the perfect thing to get Sheldon back for Amy and there's lots of discussion about getting dressed just right, hair, etc and we're all thinking "whatever, that's not Sheldon's thing" but they're doing it anyway, off screen.  Then at the end it turns out they were getting her all costumed up for the Star Wars premiere, which might indeed just knock his socks off.  LOL

• Like 2

slumber party, makeover, lots of ice cream, and a pillow fight once Penny assures Amy things are gonna be okay. Yup, that's doable...

or maybe Sheldon stops by to check on Amy because he was concerned about how things got left in 9.09, and they have a chat albeit a short one? anything is possible at this point! The only thing I will hold onto though is that the writers are not gonna just go from a distraught Amy to one that merely let the grief go and is now back to doing mundane or group things as if that convo with Sheldon is water under the bridge. Can't wait to hear which way it all went!

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 2

LOL....who knows? 

Sorry, I meant to ask this earlier but what does "SIK" stand for when you talk about the train kiss?  

Sorry, I meant to ask this earlier but what does "SIK" stand for when you talk about the train kiss?  

Sheldon initiated kiss

• Like 1

Sheldon Initiated Kiss

• Like 1

Sheldon Initiated Kiss

• Like 1

Sheldon Initiated Kiss

Well, at least we all agree.

• Like 3

hot Shamy make out scene coming your way Decemeber 2015 

image.thumb.png.ec01de703c4f92f4353988e0

tumblr_mhctd9QyMH1qezcveo1_400.gif

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 6

hot Shamy make out scene coming your way Decemeber 2015 

tumblr_mhctd9QyMH1qezcveo1_400.gif

So the rumors about a Holiday reconciliation were true after all!

• Like 1

YES!!!! Maybe this explains the messed up hair on her IG  :)

Edited by Flaky
  • Like 3