[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

Well, ever since last TR, I had a strong gut feeling that Shamy will have a passionate kiss in tonight' taping, upon seeing Mayim's IG last night, I was almost certain it would definitely happen. Not rational at all, I know, but I'm happy it has became a truth now !

Edited by mothandfire
  • Like 2

I think I'm in shock !!! In a good way :)

Cannot wait for more info, please let this all be true and if it is, NOT CUT at all this time !!! 

OMG OMG , my heart is racing , is this our turn around guys ?? It's been a long shitty road till now ! 

Hugs to all xx

• Like 5

LOL, I was mentally preparing myself for whatever news I got from this taping report by saying to my self, whatever happens Shamy will be okay in the long run...blah, blah, blah. Then...BAM!!!...hot Shamy make out scene. What a way to start Wednesday, thanks TPTB.

• Like 2

Kazzie just did some videos on twitter

Amy and Dave having a date, they nmearly kiss when Sheldon arrives to declare his love for her, dave bascially tells Amy to kiss Sheldon and they have three make out sessions in front of dave

I am dying with lauigter at this 

OMG, that must have been so awkward for Dave, lol. Maybe he cheered Sheldon on since he's such a big fan of his.

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic