[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

OMG !

I have the impression of having read a fanfiction when reading the TR.

Thank you Kazzie ! This is finally the end !!! And I can wait to see them with their passionate kisses.

I was worried when I read Amy asked an other date with Dave ! But I don't care now with this end !! 

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 1

I don't understand why all this happiness. I mean, OK they're back together, but:

1. Sheldon interrupting Amy in a date... Oh, they did it AGAIN. Hello, imagination anybody?

2. It only takes e ILY and a kiss to fix 8 episodes of break up. I was pretty much afraid during the whole break up that we get a " all that just for that " . OK, now it is exactly what happened. But knowing I was right from the beginning doesn't make me happy, it's quite the contrary.

Doesn't mean the making up part is over. For all we know a discussion of their issues is still coming.

• Like 4

I don't understand why all this happiness. I mean, OK they're back together, but:

1. Sheldon interrupting Amy in a date... Oh, they did it AGAIN. Hello, imagination anybody?

2. It only takes e ILY and a kiss to fix 8 episodes of break up. I was pretty much afraid during the whole break up that we get a " all that just for that " . OK, now it is exactly what happened. But knowing I was right from the beginning doesn't make me happy, it's quite the contrary.

Maybe it starts by kissing because they miss each other. Then they could talk later to say what must be said for the relationship works.

At least, Sheldon now realises all the things Amy do for him. And I think he will be less selfish and there will be more intimacy. He has learnt.

• Like 6

"kiss her,, you brilliant fool"

love it 

We all do! I've said it a million time, but I just can't wait to see it! Oh and not to mention the kissing, it sound super HOT! Open mouthed and all..

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 2

Doesn't mean the making up part is over. For all we know a discussion of their issues is still coming.

I hope so. Thrillled though I am that it appears Sheldon and Amy are back together - and hopefully for good this time! - I believe this still needs to happen. This episode all seems a little open yet... not finished.

• Like 2

And we learnt something new about Amy.  She's only been living at that apartment for five years and she moved there to be closer to Sheldon so she could drive him around, but is thinking of moving someplace better.  Could they be setting it up for her to move in with Sheldon now?

• Like 8

And we learnt something new about Amy.  She's only been living at that apartment for five years and she moved there to be closer to Sheldon so she could drive him around, but is thinking of moving someplace better.  Could they be setting it up for her to move in with Sheldon now?

That little bit made my heart bleed. She literally moved there for her man. To not only be there but so she can take him everywhere. And the train! he bought her a toy train. FEEEEEEEELLLS

• Like 5

The most infuriating aspect of this storyline is that an honest conversation on their anniversary could have prevented the whole mess.  At every step along the way, simple communication could have turned everything around.  I hope we either witness a true exchange about past mistakes and future plans, or at least learn somehow that they have had such a discussion.

• Like 8

I was thinking about the same. And Lenny could finally live together alone. I'm all in for that!

• Like 2

That little bit made my heart bleed. She literally moved there for her man. To not only be there but so she can take him everywhere. And the train! he bought her a toy train. FEEEEEEEELLLS

I bet he bought her that as valentine's gift when they went away that weekend.

• Like 4

I don't really think the writers consider there were serious issues between Shamy. The main purpose of this breakup seems to be showing Sheldon's growth. Now they've completed that task.

Like Sheldon sees the lyrics and thinks of Amy?! He really is becoming a lot more mature since the breakup. The old Sheldon wouldn't even understand what the lyrics means or he would laugh and finds it hippy-dippy. No he can relate to the lyrics and understands that Amy has made him a better man. That's HUGE for Sheldon.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 9

Now that they are back together (how cool is it to type those words out?!) 

so good... I totally feel for the shippers going unspoiled

I bet he bought her that as valentine's gift when they went away that weekend.

thats what I thought. Think thats why I nearly cried when I read that

• Like 1

Have you seen all the lyrics of the song ? It's interesting if ALL the song is meaning for Sheldon :

"Darlin'"

Ohh darlin'
My darlin' you're so fine
Ohhhh-hhh-hhh

Don't know if words can say
But darlin' I'll find a way
To let you know what you meant to me
Guess it was meant to be
I hold you in my heart
As life's most precious part

Oh darlin'
I dream about you often my pretty darlin'