[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

Sheldon gets his ass moving because of some song lyrics.  Which FF did the writers come in and read?  I've been reading that for years and for years we been posting our Shamy songs.  Some writer is reading :icon_cheesygrin:our posts.

LMAO right? I came late into the chat and only got bits and pieces and thought "Are they talking about a fanfic???" just to be told NO, THIS IS REAL!!!

• Like 4

More shamy than any of us could have even imagined!

The most ambitious of us wanted a scene where they were in the same room and then this happens!

I always thought that they would fix it in one episode but I was not prepared at all!

This has been me all night morning, I hope the glitter doesn't get in anyones eyes :icon_twisted:

gokel.gif

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
I don't know what time is anymore
  • Like 6

I dunno if we can change profile pics yet cause of the non spoiled lot? If we all did it wouldn't that tell them something

lol will you then continue to awkwardly mope around the forum until the episode airs just to keep the pretence?? Like someone notices you're awfully cheerful for a Shamy shipper these days and you're replying how everything's still awful!??

(I'm all for not spoiling the unspoiled but this thought it amusing me for some reason. Sorry.)

- Anyway... HOT MAKE OUT?!?? omg

- This is the anniversary of Flaming Spittoon - I kinda like the homage of Sheldon ruining yet another date to step up his game. lmao I mean, yes, been there done that, but this is intentional, so I'm okay with this. Also, Dave cheering them on is a hilarious twist! ALL HAIL, DAVE! BLESS YOUR SHAMY SHIPPER HEART! <3

All in all: CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY!! LET'S TURN THIS INTO THE SHAMY PARTY THREAD!!!

I'm still in some sort of shock TBH.. After getting the details of them kissing, OMG! And yes, all hail Dave indeed! This is better than Christmas, I was prepared to feel depressed all day, I had my sad/depressive gifs all ready to go and then we got this!?? I would've never even dare to dream about this! But someone said earlier that when the writers get them back together, it'll be one hell of a surprise to us all.

Okay, I need to calm down a little..

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 3

Have you seen all the lyrics of the song ? It's interesting if ALL the song is meaning for Sheldon :

"Darlin'"

Ohh darlin'
My darlin' you're so fine
Ohhhh-hhh-hhh

Don't know if words can say
But darlin' I'll find a way
To let you know what you meant to me
Guess it was meant to be
I hold you in my heart
As life's most precious part

Oh darlin'
I dream about you often my pretty darlin'
(Darlin' you're so fine)
I love the way you soften my life with your love
Your precious love uh huh oh

I was living like half a man
Then I couldn't love but now I can
You pick me up when I'm feeling sad
More soul than I ever had
Gonna love you every single night
Cause I think you're too outta sight

Oh darlin'
I dream you often my pretty darlin'
(Darlin' you're so fine)
I love the way soften my life with your love
Your precious love uh huh huh

Woah oh oh oh

Every night darlin'
Gonna love you every single night, yes I will
Cause I think you're too doggone outta sight

Oh darlin'
I dream you often my pretty darlin'
(Darlin' you're so fine)
I love the way soften my life with your love
Your precious love uh huh huh
Oh

Is this on iTunes? 

• Like 2

I will post more on this tomorrow. maybe a more in-depth version of this scene. Im still in shock! Sorry I didn't tell y'all I was going. More on that tomorrow.

Thank you so so much, you made my day, my week and my month with this news!!!!

• Like 1

I will post more on this tomorrow. maybe a more in-depth version of this scene. Im still in shock! Sorry I didn't tell y'all I was going. More on that tomorrow.

Thank you to the moon and back :) 

Oh I can't wait for the in depth version !!.

Totally understandable why you couldn't let us know - I'm so grateful you went. I hope you're ok :) 

• Like 1

I know most of you will probably call me crazy or maybe even stupid, but I'm not happy with the way this break up was resolved. None of their issues were addressed, they didn't talk, they just missed each other. Sheldon was pretty adamant on the last tapping saying that he can't go through this again. Amy on the other hand was just settling for Dave so she wouldn't be alone, even after she was completely tuned off by his Sheldon obsession. 

In the end, I love that they're back together, but I can't shake the feeling that this was all for nothing, seeing as they're pretty much on the same place as before. 

Edited by pisquenta
  • Like 6

I know most of you will probably call me crazy or maybe even stupid, but I'm not happy with the way this break up was resolved. None of their issues were addressed, they didn't talk, they just missed each other. Sheldon was pretty adamant on the last tapping saying that he can't go through this again. Amy on the other hand was just settling for Dave so she wouldn't be alone, even after she was completely tuned off by his Sheldon obsession. 

In the end, I love that they're back together, but I can't shake the feeling that this was all for nothing, seeing and they're pretty much on the same place as before. 

I agree with what you're saying, but I always had the feeling they would do this.

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic