[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

On 11.11.2015 16.19.32, shamyyyy said:

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that's bothering me is that I'm on a 7 hour bus and I can't jump or scream and it's seriously hard lol. But I'm not complaining.

I'm just so happy with the way it's all turned out!!

I had faith in the writers until the 9th episode, when Sheldon rejects amy, I seriously lost my faith there because I thought they were going to go with "proud" Sheldon and I know many people wanted him to be like that but I just don't see him that way. And I felt so sad and disappointed with that. But now with this episode they're back to the version of Sheldon I truly love and can relate to - "when I have a feeling, I know it". And he doesn't let social conventions or any bs get to him - if he knows he wants to be with her he just goes interrupts her date, instead of being "oh she kissed another guy, she's not good enough for me anymore". I love this Sheldon so even if everything else didn't happen I'd just be happy he's acting more himself (in my opinion) again.

But also everything else.

And the make out 

I AM JUST SO HAPPY !!!!!

I'm on the crappiest wi-fi ever and somehow luckily the 5 min it got better i was on Twitter and managed to watch Kazzie's videos (thank you Kazzie!!! : )

Now it's back to shitty and I can't even open a photo, so I'm so happy I managed to watch those videos... 

Anyway ..... SHAMY !!!!! <3 <3 <3

It's such an adrenaline rush that I'm gonna forget about any imperfections these last few episodes had (seriously, now I can't remember a single one) and just be happy.

Sheldon changed so much! Sheldon admitted Amy's changed him immensely (and didn't hate her for it)! Sheldon got his guts back! Sheldon realized he was half a man without feelings! Sheldon is able to have a hot make out session! It's so PERFECT!

I've been dancing and jumping up and down in my apartment the whole day! And when I went to the grocery store, I really had to try my best not to hug everyone in there. SO FREAKING HAPPY right now!!! (in case you haven't noticed is yet). My brain feels all fuzzy.. and I haven't even been drinking any wine today!

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 6

Okay folks... Its time for some Up against the wall... Just sayin'  Let's do this, babes!

#davesaves

I have to post this here too!  Cause I'm just too excited.  This is my jam, bro!

Ok, I thought this was funny enough when I read your post a few minutes ago.  Then I excitedly saw you posted an update for Sheldon Six's story.  I about choked when I saw the chapter title actually IS Up Against A Wall.  LOL!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boonaroma said:

Now you don't have to!

It would seem I owe the writers an apology.  I request permission to reboard this ship.  :icon_redface:

Welcome back! :biggrin: 

44 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

any thoughts for the Christmas special? A different shopping experience for Sheldon? Too soon to interrupt all the elation about last night lol??

I'd love the proposal to be at Christmas :)  I know it's a little soon but like people have said. What's stopping Sheldon now?

55 minutes ago, Flaky said:

These two posts....umm.... seem to go together for some reason....:icon_redface: 

:laugh: I'm still thinking it might have happened ya know. Bow chika wow wow

1 hour ago, jenafan said:

In a British accent, no less.   

With a West Country twang. Honestly the way he says fool will melt you!

10 minutes ago, ashleyo85 said:

Hahaha! I got a "site is down" message for about 5 minutes before it would let me in. My first thought was "Oh boy... the Shamy fans broke the internet" LOL

:laugh: sorry

there must be some updates. My quote box has gone all fancy and the text has got bigger

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kerrycec03 said:

Love that the ring is still out there and wasnt part of the reconciling in any shape or form Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 10 minutes trying to quote you I finally got it lol! I was just thinking that now that they're back together Amy might be tempted to watch the video where he talked about the ring. That could lead to the talk I'm very much hoping they have. 

I know Sheldon made a huge leap this season, but Amy doesn't know it. From her point this is just Sheldon getting what he wants. Exactly like how it was the first time with Stuart. (I am dying to see the make out DAMMIT!!!)

I'm not disappointed with the Sheldon part of the storytelling, it's Amy's part that has me scratching my head. She broke up with him because she couldn't take him anymore. Sure, she never stopped loving him, but their problems just didn't go away. Especially since they never talked about it. 

Amy has no idea Sheldon's been in this INTENSE emotional period. Jim Parsons is so brilliant. I teared up everytime Sheldon yelled at Penny because he was so distraught talking about the ring and Amy. Trying and failing miserably to make it seem like he was doing fine. Then one friendly Aquarium 'date' later all is forgiven and she wants him back. I would've felt ok if this was imediately after the break up, because people with a hot head fail to think clearly, and just do things they certainly regret a few hours later. This was over how many months later?

• Like 5

So I had a long nap and I'm still buzzing over this taping news, I am still annoyed at the way the break up was handled but I can get past it with this episode

The scene with Amy Sheldon and Dave sounds absolutely brilliant and I just can't wait to see it

"Kiss her, you brilliant fool"

All hail the Dave!

• Like 5

On 11.11.2015 17.31.25, rachelshamyfan said:

So I had a long nap and I'm still buzzing over this taping news, I am still annoyed at the way the break up was handled but I can get past it with this episode

The scene with Amy Sheldon and Dave sounds absolutely brilliant and I just can't wait to see it

All hail the Dave!

To me this episode will make up all the angst we've had to go trough!!

Oh can't wait to see Dave saying that..

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

I am so happy with the outcome of this episode. It sounds totally EPIC!!

I am such a Stephen Merchant (and Ricky Gervais) fan so am thrilled he played a part in it all. I can totally do imagine how his character will be... Awkward, very British and hilarious!

I feel like I can finally relax now (does that sound weird!). I've been so preoccupied at work trying to keep up with the HUNDREDS of posts from today. Love it!! Can't wait for the script cover today so we can get guessing on a possible Xmas/Star Wars themed episode.

• Like 3

Just now, amethyst said:

Is it bad that I was drinking wine at 10am this morning with my friend to celebrate Shamy reconciling??

Nothing wrong with that! Been there, well it was when we got bad news and I drank almost the whole wine bottle to ease my pain LOL

We've posted over 10 pages today?? No wonder why the site went down

• Like 4

I can't tell you how close I was to losing what little patience I have over this break up, I am glad however I hung around to witness this and a massive thanks to those who have been so positive when I couldn't see it

I know we might get a bit of angst to come in the future but we know shamy are really it now

"Fist pump' 

Yes!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

All hail the Dave!

Never gets old. #DaveIsBae

7 minutes ago, amethyst said:

Is it bad that I was drinking wine at 10am this morning with my friend to celebrate Shamy reconciling??

You will not be judged here

big-bang-theory-penny-princess.gif

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 8

OMG
I can not believe it !!!
I've only slept two hours but I think it all makes sense now

I think the writers wanted Sheldon mature and appreciate everything that Amy does for him.
About what caused Amy break up with him, well, she said it in episode 8.24 and 9.01 that after five years together he was inconsiderate and selfish.

I liked that break? NOPE
I liked that the writers did everything they did to make us think that the separation was final? NOPE

But finally I see the purpose of this separation and I love Sheldon realized by itself.

• Like 4

I was just thinking that it would be awesome if after this Shamy would behave like teenagers, that they would be kissing and touching each other all the time like they couldn't get enough of each other. And Sheldon saying hippy-dippy stuff to her all the time. Others would tease them a bit, but they just wouldn't care.. I don't know if the writes will take it that far but I keep day-dreaming about them *sigh*

ETA: Imagine a group scene where they're eating take out in 4a and Amy would be sitting in Sheldon lap and they would be kissing like hell the whole time. Others would look awkward and someone saying:  we are all very happy for you but that's a little unappetizing.. Sorry, I can't help myself!

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I had problems with this site too. Also my laptop got too heated and crashed.. lol

I couldn't get on either by phone or pc.  Did we break it?

Anyway, the ring.  I'm thinking with Sheldon's growth and maturity, he will know that there is only way that Amy should find out about the ring and that's when he proposes.  So that could be quick.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I was just thinking that it would be awesome if after this Shamy would behave like teenagers, that they would be kissing and touching each other all the time like they couldn't get enough of each other. And Sheldon saying hippy-dippy stuff to her all the time. Others would tease them a bit, but they just wouldn't care.. I don't know if the writes will take it that far but I keep day-dreaming about them *sigh*

I wondered too if we are going to get Shamy 2.0 who can't keep their hands off each other

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

I couldn't get on either by phone or pc.  Did we break it?

Anyway, the ring.  I'm thinking with Sheldon's growth and maturity, he will know that there is only way that Amy should find out about the ring and that's when he proposes.  So that could be quick.

We almost broke the site. Now I wonder what will happen at the 200th episode, or christmas. 
Am I the only one who thinks that the Shenny thing by the beggining of the season was a way to make us ready to this make out?

• Like 1

Just now, Ranger Rosa said:

We almost broke the site. Now I wonder what will happen at the 200th episode, or christmas. 
Am I the only one who thinks that the Shenny thing by the beggining of the season was a way to make us ready to this make out?

All I can think about is Shamy make-out..... :)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, RoRo said:

I wondered too if we are going to get Shamy 2.0 who can't keep their hands off each other

I now have this scene in my head.  The gang are at 4A having dinner.  Sheldon and Amy are in the kitchen.  They touch, they kiss and make-out.  The others can't but watch and one of them, probably Penny says "What the hell happened to them?"

And then they all leave quickly.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic