[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

8 minutes ago, RoRo said:

I wondered too if we are going to get Shamy 2.0 who can't keep their hands off each other

I hope they don't. I'm all for Shamy sexy times but mainly, all I want is for Sheldon to treat Amy like a she's his eveything. I don't want them becoming naughty teenage rampant sex bunnies :laugh: 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

QWeOMG
I can not believe it !!!
I've only slept two hours but I think it all makes sense now

I think the writers wanted Sheldon mature and appreciate everything that Amy does for him.
About what caused Amy break up with him, well, she said it in episode 8.24 and 9.01 that after five years together he was inconsiderate and selfish.

I liked that break? NOPE
I liked that the writers did everything they did to make us think that the separation was final? NOPE

But finally I see the purpose of this separation and I love Sheldon realized by itself.

Well when this came down at the beginning of the season I did say there was a reason for this was to get Sheldon to GROW up and realize that he needed Amy as much as she needed him ... MOSTLY to GROW UP ... and that has some how been accomplished, we will have to wait and see if it takes hold and he proposes to her ... he still has that ring ... They had to do this to get Sheldon to move he got complacent and was dragging his feet, even that test he and AMY took that said they were happy .... but then Leonard said something romantic to PENNY and AMY was not happy at all she wished that Sheldon would do the same just a few words professing his love to her ....

OHH the show  ... Lenny and Shamy on a double date Penny got upset about that test that Shamy took and didn't want to take it Penny and Leonard had words at the bar about their relationship and how they were both unsure as to whether  their relation ship would last ... Leonard just said that as long as they were together they could make it work , he needed her and she needed him, together they could face anything .... they were still getting over their commitment issues yet they were engaged ... stuff that real people still go through when they get engaged the insecurities , and as long as they talk to each other openly they can make it ... Now the Shamy are going through this lets hope they make it, lets hope Sheldon really has woken up and does not revert to his old self ... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Desdemona said:

Hello my lovely and happy Shamy shippers!

I´m still recovering from the heart attack when I read today´s TR.

I was smiling and crying at the same time, this was so unbelievable beautiful, that first I thought, it was a FF. But when I realized that it was a REAL, I screamed out loud uncontrollably (something like Edward Munk´s "The Scream").

I´m still hoping that they will have the talk, but for the moment I´m just happy that our beloved couple is back together! And how they came back!!

This was mind blowing!!! My heart is still dancing and my mind turns wild, because of all the possible scenarios of what is going on behind Amy´s door after she shut it behind them.

I don´t care when they air the episode, the only thing that counts is that they air it in December, so Arduina and I get the greatest birthday gift for this year:

3 Shamy HOT make outs, a love confession and Amy pulling Sheldon back to continue their kiss (I knew our little vixxen can be passionate as well!)

And I´m still laughing about Dave´s "Kiss her you brilliant fool!"-line. I think he was representing the whole Shamy fan nation at this point, who wanted to shout at Sheldon, so he finally gives Amy the kiss of their lives. LOL

And now I go back listening to "Darlin", while I´m smiling happily, while I´m thinking of this reconciliation and about Sheldon´s christmas gift.

I know I´m dirty, but I can see Sheldon sitting on the couch with Amy. She gives him her present and waits for his, when he suddenly puts a bow on his head, grins and says: "Here it is, open me!" :)

To think almost all fandom hated Dave for the past few weeks, when he was actually the Shamy cupid.

I'm sorry, man. Truly.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

To think almost all fandom hated Dave for the past few weeks, when he was actually the Shamy cupid.

Now we are all like: DaveTheGreat! DaveTheShamyShipper! ALLHAILTODAVE!

• Like 6

Just now, bluebird said:

Now we are all like: DaveTheGreat! DaveTheShamyShipper! ALLHAILTODAVE!

I think he was meant to represent us, the fans. He just want them to kiss and likes watching (voyeur alert lol), so...
And I didn't thought he would be back after this week's episode.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bluebird said:

I've been dancing and jumping up and down in my apartment the whole day! And when I went to the grocery store, I really had to try my best not to hug everyone in there. SO FREAKING HAPPY right now!!! (in case you haven't noticed is yet). My brain feels all fuzzy.. and I haven't even been drinking any wine today!

happydance.thumb.gif.236974efc50e25a4fa6

That's what  I usually do all morning after a happy TR lol!!

But now I'm traveling with a friend who doesn't know the extent of my obsession with TBBT and Shamy and when I read the news I was totally freaking out and I tried my best to explain to her why the hell I'm more excited about some tv show than shopping and exploring the city lol!

Anyway I'm traveling home now and she's staying for a couple more days, so I'm alone now and can totally quietly freak outttttttttt <3

And I so badly wanna share my happiness all over my social networks but I so don't wanna spoil my TBBT watching not spoiled friends.... They already know my mood on Wednesdays is a spoiler! Daaamn. Hahaha

I think some celebratory wine is a must have for all of us Shamies today !!! : D
  • Like 6

Wow all this is still sinking in, I'm so happy :) !!!!!.

Cant wait till December 10th now, oh no wait promo pics !!!!!! How far in advance will we get them ?? 

Do we know what Amy  / Sheldon were wearing ?? Colour wise I mean - not state of undress lol !

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Cant wait till December 10th now, oh no wait promo pics !!!!!! How far in advance will we get them ?? 

Do we know what Amy  / Sheldon were wearing ?? Colour wise I mean - not state of undress lol !

Oh kazzie did say but I can't remember, maybe one of the others can?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soopysue said:

I think Kazzie said that Sheldon had a green t-shirt on.  And Amy dressed in something similar to the recent promo pictures, ie not as many layers as she used to wear.

• Like 1

On 11.11.2015 18.22.41, shamyyyy said:

That's what  I usually do all morning after a happy TR lol!!

But now I'm traveling with a friend who doesn't know the extent of my obsession with TBBT and Shamy and when I read the news I was totally freaking out and I tried my best to explain to her why the hell I'm more excited about some tv show than shopping and exploring the city lol!

Anyway I'm traveling home now and she's staying for a couple more days, so I'm alone now and can totally quietly freak outttttttttt <3

And I so badly wanna share my happiness all over my social networks but I so don't wanna spoil my TBBT watching not spoiled friends.... They already know my mood on Wednesdays is a spoiler! Daaamn. Hahaha

I think some celebratory wine is a must have for all of us Shamies today !!! : D

I'm so happy I was alone today so I could go as crazy as I wanted! Bolted part, same! 

Oh yes, let's raise a big wine glass to Shamy!

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I'm so happy I was alone today so I could go as crazy as I wanted! Bolted part, same! 

Oh yes, let's raise a big wine glass to Shamy!

raiseyourglass.jpg.22c81e21721fa13572e4e

im planning on going crazy later on when I get home haha!!

Lets raise a glass to more unexpected Shamy happiness in the coming episodes !!

image.jpg

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic