The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

I almost stopped being excited about the show. They took 10 episodes to reconcile, is it about 2 months? It felt like eternity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiab said:

I almost stopped being excited about the show. They took 10 episodes to reconcile, is it about 2 months? It felt like eternity. 

6 months from break up to back together

OMFG, SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! Thank you so much Kazzie, you don't understand how much mean to all of us!!!! I can't believe they are FINALLY back together, I quickly checked the forums this morning and new there was a kiss but didn't know what else happened, so I had to wait all day at school until I got to check at home. Not dissapointed at all!!!!!!!!

Edited by Xbox1orPS4
  • Like 5

Just now, rachelshamyfan said:

6 months from break up to back together

Yeah, 6 months in our time, I meant the time in the show's universe. 

1 minute ago, Jiab said:

No in the show as well as last taping was for thanksgiving

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiab said:

Same time in-universe! 9x09 was Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, April said:

lol OB is great *highfives*

No, I must have missed that - please tell me more!!

Woohoo! Specially Cosima. Great scientific connection too! *highten!*

basiclly she said they filmed two takes: it was when he was about to leave and in the first take she grabs his hand, tells him to 'come here you' and they paused before they kissed again. Second take being where she grabs his hand, tells him to 'come here you' and pulled him straight into the kiss. Be interesting to see which one they use. I prefer the latter. Which one would you like to see?

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Amy Fowler said:

basiclly she said they filmed two takes: it was when he was about to leave and in the first take she grabs his hand, tells him to 'come back here' and they paused before they kissed again. Second take being where she grabs his hand, tells him to 'come back here' and pulled him straight into the kiss. Be interesting to see which one they use. I prefer the latter. Which one would you like to see?

I'd prefer the latter, too! After seeing her walking on eggshells around him for years I'd love to see Amy be more confident! And of course I'd love to see Sheldon be completely game for all of that at the same time. But either version is fine - I love the "Come back here!" haha

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

basiclly she said they filmed two takes: it was when he was about to leave and in the first take she grabs his hand, tells him to 'come back here' and they paused before they kissed again. Second take being where she grabs his hand, tells him to 'come back here' and pulled him straight into the kiss. Be interesting to see which one they use. I prefer the latter. Which one would you like to see?

I want the latter! There literally can't be too much passion. I love that this time she stops Sheldon for leaving and that she feels like she can do that to him - to just grab his arm and kiss him. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

Oh wow, where did you guys get extra info ?? Was it in chat this morning after I had to go ?. Anyone feel like filling me in quick ?? On the kiss taping or is that all you know ? :)

Edited by Soopysue
Bad typing !!
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, April said:

I'd prefer the latter, too! After seeing her walking on eggshells around him for years I'd love to see Amy be more confident! And of course I'd love to see Sheldon be completely game for all of that at the same time. But either version is fine - I love the "Come back here!" haha

"Come back here" usually works with Sheldon lol. Remember the kiss Beverly gave him?

I myself rather the last one too. Seems to be more intense.

1 minute ago, Soopysue said:

Oh wow, where did you guys get extra info ?? Was it in chat this morning after I had to go ?. Anyone feel like filling me in quick ?? On the kiss taping or is that you know ? :)

Some people was online last nigh at the chat, probably that's where they heard about it.

• Like 1

I love that Sheldon interrupted Amy's date and got her back, very reminiscent of when he asked her to be his girlfriend when she was on a date with Stuart

He totally fought for his woman!

"Kiss her, you brilliant fool"

Dave totally needs to be guest of honour at their wedding!

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, rachelshamyfan said:

I love that Sheldon interrupted Amy's date and got her back, very reminiscent of when he asked her to be his girlfriend when she was on a date with Stuart

He totally fought for his woman!

He is from texas after all!

I almost didn't recognize you, love the new avatar!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I want the latter! There literally can't be too much passion. I love that this time she stops Sheldon for leaving and that she feels like she can do that to him - to just grab his arm and kiss him. 

I just love that they kissed twice and that each of them was iniciated by both of them in turn. Ok Sheldon needed prompting by Dave but he still kissed her first and then she kissed him. Was nice!

16 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Oh wow, where did you guys get extra info ?? Was it in chat this morning after I had to go ?. Anyone feel like filling me in quick ?? On the kiss taping or is that you know ? :)

kazzie told a few of us in chat this morning  (kazzie i will major grovel if your annoyed about me telling, I thought Sue was in the chat with us. Major major sorries!) but she said she'd be in later to answer any questions about last night so if you want more info she's your girl! 

Heres the link to her post in the discussion thread. Will tell you more about the kiss 

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/5988-spoilers-discussion-topic-season-9/?do=findComment&comment=427974

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bluebird said:

He is from texas after all!

I almost didn't recognize you, love the new avatar!!

When the episode finally airs I will so be using one of the kissss!

Mind you, I guess everyone else will be as well!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

I just love that they kissed twice and that each of them was iniciated by both of them in turn. Ok Sheldon needed prompting by Dave but he still kissed her first and then she kissed him. Was nice!

Indeed! I'm still having a hard time to believe that we're going to see them kissing, TWICE and it's hot and heavy!!! I love their sweet little kisses, but it's about time we get some passion! I'm losing it... I need to see it NOW! I bet my ovaries are on fire when this ep airs! ;) 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!

[...]

Thank you so much for the details!! <3

And get well soon! *hugs*

• Like 1

Thanks guys :)

Kazzie that is amazing !!! I'm so excited . Your attention to detail is fab, I'm so grateful :) 

Sorry to hear about your back, that is awful, I have an S shaped curve in my spine and get a bulging disc if I'm not very careful with it, I feel you pain. X

• Like 1

I don't think I'm going to make it. My heart is going to explode. 

I know there was a lot of talk of this episode being filmed out of order, which I don't really understand, but anyways do we know when this is going to air?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!

There were 2 takes of the second kiss...

As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheldon apologises for interrupting her date and turns to leave. Amy grabs Sheldons arm and say "Come here you" (Or something along those lines). As she says this she is smiling and all giddy. She pulls him back into the apartment.

Take 1: As she pulls him back in, they stair at each other and embrace into a kiss again.

Take 2: As she pulls him back, There is no stopping. She pulls him straight into an embrace and they kiss immediately. It was very VERY passionate.

---

When Sheldon realised the song was about Amy. He looks up the lyrics.. He excitedly read the lyrics to Penny. He then goes on to list the things that Amy has done. How she has made his life better and how she had softened his life. It was a moment of pure realisation. Like the penny had dropped. But Sheldon was excited about this. Penny looked at Sheldon and said "Yes, Amy Did soften your life didn't she?" While smiling at him. With that He stood up and ran out of the apartment to go get his Amy back.

--

The kissing was so so hot. It was passionate and nothing we have really seen before. the Shenny kiss? HA..!. Amy was wearing the same sort of dress in the last promo pics, with a small purple cardigan. The dress stopped at her knees and she was showing a lot of chest. (No cleve for my fellow boob lovers). Be she really wasn't covered up and practically no layers. Sheldon was in a Green T-shirt.

--

The Kissing itself. Sheldon had his back to Amy's door. He was slightly kneeled down to fit into Amy's body. Amy had heels on so the compensate  for this was perfect. His head was tilted to his right to get his mouth on hers. This was DEFIANTLY open mouthed or at least implied. His arms were wrapped around Amy. His right arm was around her waist to pull her body into his and his left arm was wrapped around Amy, His left hand was slowly rubbing up and down her back. just up and down slowly. There was a lot of movement with their heads.

Amy was in very my the same position. Arms wrapped around Sheldon, Head tilted, Head moving with the kiss to imply the open mouth. Her hand was also slowly running up and down Sheldon's back. They just fit perfectly together.

--

Steven Merchant is a tall bloke.. And to give you an idea of how embraces Sheldon and Amy were. Sheldon looked short during this.. Like amy's hight. THATS how close and intimate they were.

When the kissing started. The more they kissed, The more they pulled one another closer until it was full body contact. And they held on tight.

The entire tag this didn't change. This kissing went on. Amy didn't leave Sheldon's grip when she closed the door. She lifted her left leg to kick it closed. not leaving Sheldon's lips once. 

--

I will keep posting as much as I can on this. I'm off out now to meet another Shamy fan for coffee so we can scream. A little personal note. I didn't tell y'all I was going because of a few reasons.. What went down recently and I wasn't sure I would make it here due to health. Long story short I slipped a disk in my lower back 3 years ago which has done some damage after not getting the proper treatment. (Thanks NHS for ignoring it). Recently I have been under going treatment with no luck. I had a fall about a month ago which has resulted in a movement in my disk causing me to have bad pain, Acute muscular spasms, Sciatica and difficulty walking. Ive had to reduce my working duties to being office bound. I need to take it easy, Take a stupid amount of pain control drugs and also using a cane to help me walk. Its embarrassing for someone of 27. Im getting Surgery shortly which is stressful. I will get mended but it will take some time. Its just not so easy right now and super stressful. Last nights taping proved painful!

but I will sit on a plane for 11.5 hours and wait in standby all day to support this show. Pain or no pain. I'm in this for the long run!

Girl, you're a hell of a warrior! Keep going, you surely will be ok after all.

If I may ask, how long the kisses lasted?

Kazzie Thank you so much!!

I'm dead. I keep reading it and picturing it. DEAD.

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 4