The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

15 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!

There were 2 takes of the second kiss...

As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheldon apologises for interrupting her date and turns to leave. Amy grabs Sheldons arm and say "Come here you" (Or something along those lines). As she says this she is smiling and all giddy. She pulls him back into the apartment.

Take 1: As she pulls him back in, they stair at each other and embrace into a kiss again.

Take 2: As she pulls him back, There is no stopping. She pulls him straight into an embrace and they kiss immediately. It was very VERY passionate.

---

When Sheldon realised the song was about Amy. He looks up the lyrics.. He excitedly read the lyrics to Penny. He then goes on to list the things that Amy has done. How she has made his life better and how she had softened his life. It was a moment of pure realisation. Like the penny had dropped. But Sheldon was excited about this. Penny looked at Sheldon and said "Yes, Amy Did soften your life didn't she?" While smiling at him. With that He stood up and ran out of the apartment to go get his Amy back.

--

The kissing was so so hot. It was passionate and nothing we have really seen before. the Shenny kiss? HA..!. Amy was wearing the same sort of dress in the last promo pics, with a small purple cardigan. The dress stopped at her knees and she was showing a lot of chest. (No cleve for my fellow boob lovers). Be she really wasn't covered up and practically no layers. Sheldon was in a Green T-shirt.

--

The Kissing itself. Sheldon had his back to Amy's door. He was slightly kneeled down to fit into Amy's body. Amy had heels on so the compensate  for this was perfect. His head was tilted to his right to get his mouth on hers. This was DEFIANTLY open mouthed or at least implied. His arms were wrapped around Amy. His right arm was around her waist to pull her body into his and his left arm was wrapped around Amy, His left hand was slowly rubbing up and down her back. just up and down slowly. There was a lot of movement with their heads.

Amy was in very my the same position. Arms wrapped around Sheldon, Head tilted, Head moving with the kiss to imply the open mouth. Her hand was also slowly running up and down Sheldon's back. They just fit perfectly together.

--

Steven Merchant is a tall bloke.. And to give you an idea of how embraces Sheldon and Amy were. Sheldon looked short during this.. Like amy's hight. THATS how close and intimate they were.

When the kissing started. The more they kissed, The more they pulled one another closer until it was full body contact. And they held on tight.

The entire tag this didn't change. This kissing went on. Amy didn't leave Sheldon's grip when she closed the door. She lifted her left leg to kick it closed. not leaving Sheldon's lips once. 

--

I will keep posting as much as I can on this. I'm off out now to meet another Shamy fan for coffee so we can scream. A little personal note. I didn't tell y'all I was going because of a few reasons.. What went down recently and I wasn't sure I would make it here due to health. Long story short I slipped a disk in my lower back 3 years ago which has done some damage after not getting the proper treatment. (Thanks NHS for ignoring it). Recently I have been under going treatment with no luck. I had a fall about a month ago which has resulted in a movement in my disk causing me to have bad pain, Acute muscular spasms, Sciatica and difficulty walking. Ive had to reduce my working duties to being office bound. I need to take it easy, Take a stupid amount of pain control drugs and also using a cane to help me walk. Its embarrassing for someone of 27. Im getting Surgery shortly which is stressful. I will get mended but it will take some time. Its just not so easy right now and super stressful. Last nights taping proved painful!

but I will sit on a plane for 11.5 hours and wait in standby all day to support this show. Pain or no pain. I'm in this for the long run!

Thank you Kazzie.  Your dedication to TBBT and to Shamy goes above and beyond and is greatly appreciated.  I hope you get that disk sorted and are pain free soon.

• Like 3

Just now, vonmar said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-bob-newhart-839157

Newhart will be back during the Dec. 17 episode in which he reappears as a ghostly Jedi in Sheldon's dreams in a bid to help him sort out his feelings and make a "very important" decision. (It's worth noting that Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens mere hours after the episode.)

Hmmmmmmm  

Smells like proposal or coitus?  Kicking Lenny out?   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Newhart will be back during the Dec. 17 episode in which he reappears as a ghostly Jedi in Sheldon's dreams in a bid to help him sort out his feelings and make a "very important" decision. (It's worth noting that Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens mere hours after the episode.)

Hmmmmmmm  

Omg do you know what that very important question might be?!!?

7 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Omg do you know what that very important question might be?!!?

Proposal advice maybe? :biggrin: Not about whether he should still do it but advice on how to do it?

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said: I'm pretty sure we broke the forum guys...

Hahaha! I got a "site is down" message for about 5 minutes before it would let me in. My first thought was "Oh boy... the Shamy fans broke the internet" LOL

Yeah because we're so awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Hmmmmmmm  

What if they flip the episodes and Professor Proton help him to get Amy back?

• Like 1

Best thing Mayim has said about Amy is that her personality isn't always consistent with Penny and Bernie. It's very true. Just wish Penny and Bernie clocked that every now and then. 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, denajeanx said:

I don't think I'm going to make it. My heart is going to explode. 

I know there was a lot of talk of this episode being filmed out of order, which I don't really understand, but anyways do we know when this is going to air?

There was talk of two episodes before these last two that were taped being out of order...and they were proven to be out of order. That may be why you don't understand.

Edited by MJistheBOMB

5 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

No it says Newhart will be back on Dec. 17 episode. 910 will air on Dec. 12. If they flip the episodes there should be another episode to fill  in Dec. 12.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 3

Hi, guys!

This is really exciting! I'm going through a break-up right now, and it's just so nice to see at least Shamy is happy. These incredible news along with your comments really lifted my spirit this morning. So, thanks!

and let's celebrate!!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

The article stated that is has been confirmed that Bob will return to show on December 17. Well we'll know next week

Just now, camelliayao said:

No it says Newhart will be back on Dec. 17 episode. 910 will air on Dec. 12. If the flip the episodes there should be another episode to fill  in Dec. 12.

Only if they do something that makes last night's episode to 2016! But I don't think so, according to the plot, it makes sense that this one is 9x10, I hope.

8 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Read the headline again.  No episode flipping.  I'm thinking living situation.

• Like 7