[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

1 minute ago, cutiepie said:

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/11/the-big-bang-theorys-mayim-bia

"... Bialik joked that even Jim Parsons quipped, "It's like a soap opera here!" "

HAHAHA Captain JIM!!!

Even they know this season looks like a soap opera lol. Better, a telenovela, because frankly, american soap operas sucks. 

I went for a sleep and came back something like 10 more pages! and a forum update! (where have the emojis gone please?!) I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up with this thread lol!

Who would have thought 24 hours ago that by today Dave would become our mascot?! xD

My shipper journey so far this year :

• 8x24 - OMG RING! no way! 
  • 9x01 - They will get back together now
  • 9x02 - Ok ... now!?
  • 9x03 - Wait what?!
  • 9x04 - Ok I trust the writers, everything will be fine!
  • 9x05 - Ok I trust the writers everyth...
  • 9x06 - Ok... I think that I trust the writers 
  • 9x07 - This sucks.
  • 9x08 - NO.
  • 9x09 - Fuck everything and everyone!
  • 9x10 - LOL! No everything is fine excuse my drama! :) 

I'm still over the moon but now that I've calmed down, had a sleep and washed the glitter out of my hair I'm a little less happy :/ 

Don't get me wrong, I'm really REALLY glad that the angst is over! and the part where Sheldon talks about Amy before he goes round to her apartment sounds just beautiful but I would still like to see them have an honest conversation about their issues so that they do not repeat them.

It's hard to judge why Amy rashly asks him back after the aquarium date or why Sheldon decides that he does indeed want her after getting a song stuck in his head, without seeing the episodes but I'm a little weary of the writing here.

... feel free to change my mind and/or set me straight peeps! :) 

• Like 5

Thank you, Kazzie, for the blow by blow of what happened ;-). I also want you to get better so please take care of yourself. ♡♡♡

Anyway, wow! We definitely broke the site because it took a while for me to get into this thread this morning. LOL.

I also ran out of likes earlier.....but suddenly I'm able to like again so yay! Haha.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Read the headline again.  No episode flipping.  I'm thinking living situation.

Maybe after the initial rush of the reunion has cooled off his usual flight instinct kicks in like EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING SO MUCH WHAT DO I DO?!?!??! and he needs some reassurance to sort out what to do next. Living arrangements (Amy moves in, Lenny move out)? Proposal (not that he wants to marry Amy but when)??

• Like 3

On 4.11.2015 22:30:02, Bavarian ShamyShipper Girl said:

Somehow I have this feeling that the writers are going to take us entirely by surprise with their way to the Shamy reconciliation. With a *bam* (not a car crash). Well, we'll see.

Had to quote myself...
It was a surprise, but to be honest, not the way I thought. The surprise is more how fast it happend and not the way it happend. On the other side, the hot kissing may count as *bam*.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, April said:

Maybe after the initial rush of the reunion has cooled off his usual flight instinct kicks in like EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING SO MUCH WHAT DO I DO?!?!??! and he needs some reassurance to sort out what to do next. Living arrangements (Amy moves in, Lenny move out)? Proposal (not that he wants to marry Amy but when)??

Could be about the living arrangements. He's thinking about moving in with her and it scares him. OR maybe it is about coitus after all.. Haha would be hilarious if Bob gave Sheldon The Talk.

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, bluebird said:

Could be about the living arrangements. He's thinking about moving in with her and it scares him.

Yeah, wasn't there something about Amy's lease running out and her wanting/needing to move??? I have no doubt that he wants to live with her but this happening so suddenly may make him a bit nervous. Maybe he wonders if he should propose first??

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Could be about the living arrangements. He's thinking about moving in with her and it scares him. OR maybe it is about coitus after all.. Haha would be hilarious if Bob gave Sheldon The Talk.

I think he'll be there to give Sheldon some advice about something, but don't know what.  But what is Wil's role going to be? 

Just now, April said:

Yeah, wasn't there something about Amy's lease running out and her wanting/needing to move??? I have no doubt that he wants to live with her but this happening so suddenly may make him a bit nervous. Maybe he wonders if he should propose first??

Oh yes there was something like that! Could definitely be about living together and/or proposal

1 minute ago, A Shamy gal said:

I think he'll be there to give Sheldon some advice about something, but don't know what.  But what is Wil's role going to be? 

Did I miss something? Where was it said that Wil is in there?

If he is - maybe it's a bit Dickens after all and he plays one of the ghosts?? With Professor Proton being another one?

I think with Wil coming back, it probably has something to do with the documentary and the proposal. Honestly, I think Sheldon knows he eventually wants to marry Amy, but maybe he's hesitant to ask her yet after everything that's gone on. But if there's a chance she could see the video and his outburst, she'll find out about the ring, so maybe he's trying to decide to ask her or to tell her about the it and Professor Proton helps him with that.

• Like 4

Just now, April said:

Did I miss something? Where was it said that Wil is in there?

If he is - maybe it's a bit Dickens after all and he plays one of the ghosts?? With Professor Proton being another one?

Bill's tweet of the script cover said Bob Newhart and Wil.

So a thought just hit me,don't you think it's kinda too elaborate for someone like Molaro to declare not only exact in which ep Bob will make appearance but also he will help Sheldon sorting out his feelings? 
It kinda looks like Molaro was deliberately leading unspoiled people believe that Arthur the Jedi will be the key person to help the Shamy reconcile.

2 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Hey, you already can glue back the two pieces os this broken heart at your avatar picture lol

I'm not changing it until the episode airs.  You can see who posted last in a thread, so the unspoiled would see if I changed it.

• Like 1

As it is, i'm a happy shipper; anyway, if the "important decision" is a shamy related one, i'LL be speachless!!! Only yesterday we were talking about how much we feared the tapings because it was always bad news...and now...hurry up next taping!!!!

1 hour ago, rachelshamyfan said:

I don't think Sheldon needs ghost Bob to tell him to propose to Amy but I could be wrong

Keep in mind this teaser is for the unspoiled.  The "sorting out feelings/very important decision" is probably meant to sound like him deciding if he still wants to be with Amy and how to get her back.  We know he does and goes to her and....mmmm, goodness ensues...but that's not common knowledge yet.

My guess is that Professor Proton comes back to congratulate him and give him hope that he can have the future he wants.  Maybe Sheldon is happy to be back with her but still anxious about possibly screwing up again and Arthur reassures him or something like that.   Tells him he's proud of him and knows he can do it; this is the kind of encouragement Sheldon never got the chance to get from a male role model and could really do him some good.  I'm hoping we get to hear both the words "husband" and "father" when he and Arthur talk. :-)

Edited by jlove
  • Like 3

First of all, thank you so much Kazzie, this is just awesome, just as I had thought they would be dragging this friendship stuff out over the rest of the season... now about that Darlin' song... Sheldon only quoted the lines, "I was living like half a man, Then I couldn't love but now I can, You pick me up when I'm feeling sad, More soul then I ever had." Well, as this song obviously had some huge significance to him, there were two other lines I found very interesting: "I dream about you often my pretty darlin'" and "Gonna love you every single night" (this one comes directly after the more soul part, hehe), what do you think about it, or is it just my mind going straight to the gutters?:-)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-bob-newhart-839157

Newhart will be back during the Dec. 17 episode in which he reappears as a ghostly Jedi in Sheldon's dreams in a bid to help him sort out his feelings and make a "very important" decision. (It's worth noting that Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens mere hours after the episode.)

Hmmmmmmm  

Interesting!

Do we normally get spoilers that don't come from tapings?!

Proton and ShamyBEST DAY EVER! :) 

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic