The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

I'm just living vicariously through Kazzie for the next week or so.

thanks love for all the details! I still can't believe this is real life like wow. I'm on such a high right now lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I have always speculated they would resolve this around this time. I think the time line was pretty much perfect on this. I'm just glad they didn't drag it out. I never gave up on this once, And so glad I stayed positive and looked at the bigger picture. To me this was sweet, perfect and its just making me so happy right now!

I forgot to mention. There was a take of the kiss in which the audience were asked to keep quiet (quite difficult for me lol). You could HEAR the kissing over the audio. Which confirms to me open mouthed, Even though it was obvious with the way the kissing was implied.. Just hearing the kissing. 

I'm going to the taping next week. So I shall be reporting for you :) 

Glad I could be the one to make y'all happy again!

Oooh this is so exciting !!!!! Isn't this exciting !!!! Said in Bernadettes voice :) 

thanks so much Kazzie . I'm even more excited you're going next week too !! X

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Oooh this is so exciting !!!!! Isn't this exciting !!!! Said in Bernadettes voice :) 

thanks so much Kazzie . I'm even more excited you're going next week too !! X

THIS !!! Seriously I'm just SO happy, and TOO happy right now to analyze.

The only things I wanna keep in mind right now is : back together, hot make-out kiss.

• Like 3

Wow.. it looks like I've chosen a really happy moment to join the forums lol I'm really glad the Shamy is finally back together :D

About professor Proton, I agree with what someone have said, that CBS released this info more to tease the unspoiled than anything... but anyway, happy to see that we're probably getting a Star Wars-themed episode.

btw, long-time lurker here, finally decided to join you guys :) 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, kazzie said:

You could HEAR the kissing 

Oh good grief, woman, you are KILLING me!!!  :-)

• Like 2

I would like to see the audience's reaction. Was the audience screaming more than in train kiss scene? 

• Like 2

So.... I think my husband is getting tired of hearing me talk about Shamy and the TR!!

He's definitely reached the "nods and smiles politely" stage!!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, tsnt100 said:

Wow.. it looks like I've chosen a really happy moment to join the forums lol I'm really glad the Shamy is finally back together :D

About professor Proton, I agree with what someone have said, that CBS released this info more to tease the unspoiled than anything... but anyway, happy to see that we're probably getting a Star Wars-themed episode.

btw, long-time lurker here, finally decided to join you guys :) 

Welcome! :)

9 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I have always speculated they would resolve this around this time. I think the time line was pretty much perfect on this. I'm just glad they didn't drag it out. I never gave up on this once, And so glad I stayed positive and looked at the bigger picture. To me this was sweet, perfect and its just making me so happy right now!

Same here!

As an aside: I'm not even that long on this forum but I don't think I've ever written so many essays about... anything, really. lol But I do very much appreciate you guys welcoming my ramblings with open arms and I'm really touched by every personal message, shout out and other positive reaction. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

We made it!! Love y'all! <3

TBBTGroup_Hug.gif.3ec69bd9a3b99d4490edbf

I forgot to mention. There was a take of the kiss in which the audience were asked to keep quiet (quite difficult for me lol). You could HEAR the kissing over the audio. Which confirms to me open mouthed, Even though it was obvious with the way the kissing was implied.. Just hearing the kissing. 

lol this episode will be the death of me! omg

Happy to hear that! Just take care of yourself, will ya? <3

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kazzie said:

The kissing was so so hot. It was passionate and nothing we have really seen before. the Shenny kiss? HA..!. Amy was wearing the same sort of dress in the last promo pics, with a small purple cardigan. The dress stopped at her knees and she was showing a lot of chest. (No cleve for my fellow boob lovers). Be she really wasn't covered up and practically no layers. Sheldon was in a Green T-shirt.

--

The Kissing itself. Sheldon had his back to Amy's door. He was slightly kneeled down to fit into Amy's body. Amy had heels on so the compensate  for this was perfect. His head was tilted to his right to get his mouth on hers. This was DEFIANTLY open mouthed or at least implied. His arms were wrapped around Amy. His right arm was around her waist to pull her body into his and his left arm was wrapped around Amy, His left hand was slowly rubbing up and down her back. just up and down slowly. There was a lot of movement with their heads.

Amy was in very my the same position. Arms wrapped around Sheldon, Head tilted, Head moving with the kiss to imply the open mouth. Her hand was also slowly running up and down Sheldon's back. They just fit perfectly together.

--

Steven Merchant is a tall bloke.. And to give you an idea of how embraces Sheldon and Amy were. Sheldon looked short during this.. Like amy's hight. THATS how close and intimate they were.

When the kissing started. The more they kissed, The more they pulled one another closer until it was full body contact. And they held on tight.

The entire tag this didn't change. This kissing went on. Amy didn't leave Sheldon's grip when she closed the door. She lifted her left leg to kick it closed. not leaving Sheldon's lips once. 

--

I will keep posting as much as I can on this. I'm off out now to meet another Shamy fan for coffee so we can scream. A little personal note. I didn't tell y'all I was going because of a few reasons.. What went down recently and I wasn't sure I would make it here due to health. Long story short I slipped a disk in my lower back 3 years ago which has done some damage after not getting the proper treatment. (Thanks NHS for ignoring it). Recently I have been under going treatment with no luck. I had a fall about a month ago which has resulted in a movement in my disk causing me to have bad pain, Acute muscular spasms, Sciatica and difficulty walking. Ive had to reduce my working duties to being office bound. I need to take it easy, Take a stupid amount of pain control drugs and also using a cane to help me walk. Its embarrassing for someone of 27. Im getting Surgery shortly which is stressful. I will get mended but it will take some time. Its just not so easy right now and super stressful. Last nights taping proved painful!

but I will sit on a plane for 11.5 hours and wait in standby all day to support this show. Pain or no pain. I'm in this for the long run!

I keep re-reading and re-reading and re-reading it, and it's like Christmas, New Year, birthday and everything else combined.... IT JUST SOUNDS SO PERFECT I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING! 

After the 2nd episode i was really positive that's where the break up was leading, apart from other things, something to shake Sheldon enough so that he FINALLY can act like this but i just happened so unexpected (after the last episode) and it is just crazy and it's so hard to believe it's all finally coming true !! <3

I am so happy for you you got to get to a taping of such an amazing episode!!

I hope you get better as soon as possible!! My best friend's mom has some similar problems with her back (only much worse condition because she was somewhat irresponsible about it and ignored it for many years) and you are so great  for not ignoring it and getting a proper treatment!! Please take good care of yourself! and i hope you can run without painkillers again very soon  : D
And thank you for all the spoilers and all the joy you share with us!  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, amethyst said:

So.... I think my husband is getting tired of hearing me talk about Shamy and the TR!!

He's definitely reached the "nods and smiles politely" stage!!

LOOOOL

My husband is at the "rolls eyes and sighs" stage :p 34d006f321f50dfe304a464ef11cce09.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Well buy me another gravestone...just died again!   :girlinlove::girlinlove::girlinlove:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Again, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but

MY OVARIES 

tumblr_mpxujp7a2Y1saupj3o2_400.gif

it wasn't cause the audience were being too loud though guys, it was purely for dubbing purposes. They need quiet to record the audio (in this case their kissing sounds) so they could add the audio under Stephens dialogue :) or it would sound weird 

god 

my ovaries can't take anymore

thanks again kazzie! Hope your enjoying yourself out there. Can't wait for next weeks report :biggrin: 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 7

Help me out here, I'm kinda confused about when this episode will be aired.

Tomorrow we'll have 9x08, "The Mistery Man Observation". But someone said that at November 19 there's no new episode, is tha right?

17 minutes ago, April said:

Same here!

As an aside: I'm not even that long on this forum but I don't think I've ever written so many essays about... anything, really. lol But I do very much appreciate you guys welcoming my ramblings with open arms and I'm really touched by every personal message, shout out and other positive reaction. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

We made it!! Love y'all! <3

lol this episode will be the death of me! omg

I'm quite new here too and I've written like 100 essays in the last 24hours.. But I'm just so glad that I found this forum and this thread. I would've probably lose my mind without this thread.You are all amazing, so happy to have "met" all of you, love ya!!! We really made it together. In December we will all be here, dying because of this episode! 

The writers are so clever.. and evil! I mean they give  us ep9 and make us all believe that great they'll drag this thing the whole season, not expecting to see any Shamy for a while and then BAM!!! Not just is Shamy back together, but we get to hear all these amazing hippy-dippy stuff he says about Amy AND we get the most passionate hot and heavy make out, 3 times in one episode!!!! None of us were expecting any of this. 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Help me out here, I'm kinda confused about when this episode will be aired.

Tomorrow we'll have 9x08, "The Mistery Man Observation". But someone said that at November 19 there's no new episode, is tha right?

Nov 12th - The Mystery Date Observation

Nov 19th - The Platonic Permutation

Nov 26th - No episode - US Thanksgiving holiday

Dec 3rd - No episode - NFL Football game (boo)

Dec 10th - The Earworm Reverberation

Dec 17th - apparently some Star Wars-related episode featuring Bob Newhart and Wil Wheaton, this will be taped next week, on Nov 17th

• Like 6

5 hours ago, bluebird said:

Amy: How about this? French kissing. Seven minutes in heaven culminating in second base. 

Well now you got it vixen.. 

Lol now that's funny....I just hope she got him that beverage afterwards, probably would need to hydrate....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jlove said:

Nov 12th - The Mystery Date Observation

Nov 19th - The Platonic Permutation

Nov 26th - No episode - US Thanksgiving holiday

Dec 3rd - No episode - NFL Football game (boo)

Dec 10th - The Earworm Reverberation

Dec 17th - apparently some Star Wars-related episode featuring Bob Newhart and Wil Wheaton, this will be taped next week, on Nov 17th

Aaah it was so good to be true. The game I don't understand delaying the best moment til now of my favorite show. How convenient. 

who knew that an episode with the word "earworm" would turn out to be such an amazing episode! 

im getting emotional over the callback to flaming spittoon. That episode is a treasure and I can't believe they made parallels to it in this episode. I'm always a slut for parallels lol

• Like 1

I've spent all the day jumping up and down, squealing and smiling like a fool, completely unable to concentrate and study...  My parents have been staring at me with a confused look on their faces and kept asking me: "What's happening? Are you okay?" And I was all like: "YES!!! More than okay!" and then I pretended to go back to study LOL I still can't believe it... I'm not asleep and it isn't a great and lovely dream of mine, right? OMG OMG OMG :help:

2cpHATf.gif.d625376f3593eb67cabfe34d447d

3 hours ago, kazzie said:

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!

There were 2 takes of the second kiss...

As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheldon apologises for interrupting her date and turns to leave. Amy grabs Sheldons arm and say "Come here you" (Or something along those lines). As she says this she is smiling and all giddy. She pulls him back into the apartment.

Take 1: As she pulls him back in, they stair at each other and embrace into a kiss again.

Take 2: As she pulls him back, There is no stopping. She pulls him straight into an embrace and they kiss immediately. It was very VERY passionate.

---

When Sheldon realised the song was about Amy. He looks up the lyrics.. He excitedly read the lyrics to Penny. He then goes on to list the things that Amy has done. How she has made his life better and how she had softened his life. It was a moment of pure realisation. Like the penny had dropped. But Sheldon was excited about this. Penny looked at Sheldon and said "Yes, Amy Did soften your life didn't she?" While smiling at him. With that He stood up and ran out of the apartment to go get his Amy back.

--

The kissing was so so hot. It was passionate and nothing we have really seen before. the Shenny kiss? HA..!. Amy was wearing the same sort of dress in the last promo pics, with a small purple cardigan. The dress stopped at her knees and she was showing a lot of chest. (No cleve for my fellow boob lovers). Be she really wasn't covered up and practically no layers. Sheldon was in a Green T-shirt.

--

The Kissing itself. Sheldon had his back to Amy's door. He was slightly kneeled down to fit into Amy's body. Amy had heels on so the compensate  for this was perfect. His head was tilted to his right to get his mouth on hers. This was DEFIANTLY open mouthed or at least implied. His arms were wrapped around Amy. His right arm was around her waist to pull her body into his and his left arm was wrapped around Amy, His left hand was slowly rubbing up and down her back. just up and down slowly. There was a lot of movement with their heads.

Amy was in very my the same position. Arms wrapped around Sheldon, Head tilted, Head moving with the kiss to imply the open mouth. Her hand was also slowly running up and down Sheldon's back. They just fit perfectly together.

--

Steven Merchant is a tall bloke.. And to give you an idea of how embraces Sheldon and Amy were. Sheldon looked short during this.. Like amy's hight. THATS how close and intimate they were.

When the kissing started. The more they kissed, The more they pulled one another closer until it was full body contact. And they held on tight.

The entire tag this didn't change. This kissing went on. Amy didn't leave Sheldon's grip when she closed the door. She lifted her left leg to kick it closed. not leaving Sheldon's lips once. 

--

I will keep posting as much as I can on this. I'm off out now to meet another Shamy fan for coffee so we can scream. A little personal note. I didn't tell y'all I was going because of a few reasons.. What went down recently and I wasn't sure I would make it here due to health. Long story short I slipped a disk in my lower back 3 years ago which has done some damage after not getting the proper treatment. (Thanks NHS for ignoring it). Recently I have been under going treatment with no luck. I had a fall about a month ago which has resulted in a movement in my disk causing me to have bad pain, Acute muscular spasms, Sciatica and difficulty walking. Ive had to reduce my working duties to being office bound. I need to take it easy, Take a stupid amount of pain control drugs and also using a cane to help me walk. Its embarrassing for someone of 27. Im getting Surgery shortly which is stressful. I will get mended but it will take some time. Its just not so easy right now and super stressful. Last nights taping proved painful!

but I will sit on a plane for 11.5 hours and wait in standby all day to support this show. Pain or no pain. I'm in this for the long run!

27 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Kazzie, you're officially my heroine! :clapping:Thank you for the further and detailed info (I'm still fangirling xD)! I can't wait to read your next TR! Take care of yourself dear :) 

As for 9x11, I'm sooo happy Professor Proton is in it! :dancer:Maybe Sheldon will have some insecurities about the proposal or the living arrangements and Arthur will 'help' him? Even if it weren't related to Shamy at all, I would be totally fine with it... I've loved him since his very first appearance on the show (I'm not from U.S. so I didn't know him before). I've also enjoyed a lot the positive influence he had on Sheldon. YAYYY!!

And now, my opinion on more Shamy, more make out sessions, just... more:

5643c0e9a2ac6_sheldonyestoall.gif.ba1581                        tumblr_nuu7u6FRnW1ufum4to2_r1_250.gif.85

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

All right, which one of you wrote this episode?

Come on, don't play lily-white with me. The jig is up. One of you bitches was on the writing staff, subjected us to this nine episode long national nightmare, and then finally saw the light and said 'My babies are coming out of this with a happy ending if I have to burn the studio down to do it.'

I mean- reconciliation? Kissing? Three kisses? French kisses? Emotional declarations from Sheldon? Incredibly sappy ones? Songs that remind him of Amy? Homages to The Flaming Spittoon?

This episode was written, not just by a Shamy shipper, but a Shamy shipper going on a bloody rampage. A Shamy shipper who bound and gagged Chuck Lorre, stuffed him into a basement, showed him a piece of paper and said 'Read this. This is a list of my demands. For every one of these not met, say goodbye to a body part.'

Although the Shamy haven't had sex against a wall/door/showerhead in this episode, so I'm assuming someone on the staff is missing at least a big toe.....

International nightmare more like lol!

I personally have taken no toes, just fyi xD 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

Again, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but

MY OVARIES 

tumblr_mpxujp7a2Y1saupj3o2_400.gif

it wasn't cause the audience were being too loud though guys, it was purely for dubbing purposes. They need quiet to record the audio (in this case their kissing sounds) so they could add the audio under Stephens dialogue :) or it would sound weird 

god 

my ovaries can't take anymore

thanks again kazzie! Hope your enjoying yourself out there. Can't wait for next weeks report :biggrin: 

I AM NOT OK!!!!!

• Like 2