[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

2 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

This is the most insightful and reasonable post I've read so far! I would have liked to hear something about Amy's POV, too. The break up and its end would have been way more logical. But here we are, this was the story the writers wanted to tell us. The only thing I know for sure is that they haven't told us everything yet. We have no other choice than to wait and see what happens next. Right now I'm happy and just feel like partying all the time... Is that normal? xD

tumblr_m4qd72kHkH1rwcc6bo1_500-1.gif.65a

:girlwink:

Thank you, I am honored you found it so.... :thankyou:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Food for thought:   Amy's birthday is also right before Christmas....so while I know that they are going to do a Star Wars theme this next episode that is being taped, I do hope that there is some reference to the time of year and her birthday ...maybe a proposal?  I am hoping PP is early in the episode helping Sheldon come to his important decision so that we get a nice awesome end of episode "engagement". :yes: 

Wait, when do they say that Amy's birthday is by this time of year?

Food for thought:   Amy's birthday is also right before Christmas....so while I know that they are going to do a Star Wars theme this next episode that is being taped, I do hope that there is some reference to the time of year and her birthday ...maybe a proposal?  I am hoping PP is early in the episode helping Sheldon come to his important decision so that we get a nice awesome end of episode "engagement". :yes: 

It's assumed to be just before Christmas because the episode she tells the story of spending her birthday alone was the Christmas episode that season, but it was never confirmed that her birthday was then. No one's ever mentioned her birthday in any other Christmas episodes and her story could have been based at any time in the year.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Cooper Extraction Episode 7.10 - where she wishes herself a happy birthday to herself because there is no Sheldon.  It aired December 12 and Mayim's birthday is December 12...we were excited because they aired her character celebrating her birthday on Mayim's birthday.   :yes:  

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

literally me all day today after the TR

giphy.gif

Since I'm still out of likes, I'm just going to say this is exactly me today. I was smiling at the grocery store like a crazy person, dancing on my way back to home and kept on dancing around my apartment the whole day.

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Since I'm still out of likes, I'm just going to say this is exactly me today. I was smiling at the grocery store like a crazy person, dancing on my way back to home and kept on dancing around my apartment the whole day.

i'm always wondering how much likes do we get for a day??

I hear people say they're out of likes often and i've never been, even though sometimes i feel like i literally spend all day just reading and liking posts lol!

2 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

i'm always wondering how much likes do we get for a day??

I hear people say they're out of likes often and i've never been, even though sometimes i feel like i literally spend all day just reading and liking posts lol!

It's 100. I don't usually run out but today I've been kind of a like-tramp :D And we filled almost 20 pages in 24hours so I'm not wondering why :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wowbagger said:

All right, which one of you wrote this episode?

Come on, don't play lily-white with me. The jig is up. One of you bitches was on the writing staff, subjected us to this nine episode long national nightmare, and then finally saw the light and said 'My babies are coming out of this with a happy ending if I have to burn the studio down to do it.'

I mean- reconciliation? Kissing? Three kisses? French kisses? Emotional declarations from Sheldon? Incredibly sappy ones? Songs that remind him of Amy? Homages to The Flaming Spittoon?

This episode was written, not just by a Shamy shipper, but a Shamy shipper going on a bloody rampage. A Shamy shipper who bound and gagged Chuck Lorre, stuffed him into a basement, showed him a piece of paper and said 'Read this. This is a list of my demands. For every one of these not met, say goodbye to a body part.'

Although the Shamy haven't had sex against a wall/door/showerhead in this episode, so I'm assuming someone on the staff is missing at least a big toe.....

Okay, okay! Ya caught me red handed. J/K. LOL.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

Have we grasped the concept that Sheldon is WILLINGLY making out with Amy IN FRONT OF A STRANGER and doesn't care????? Have we grasped the concept that robot man is NO LONGER  a robot but a man with genuine feelings of LOVE ... FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING???? 

If it was another show, Dave would join the make out. 

I think we might see more displays of affection and uh...passion in public 

• Like 4

People are really going to hate me for saying this, but, bearing in mind everything I say is always wrong...

Is is it even remotely possible that this episode is a dream and next week's cold open Bob is suddenly in the room with them saying "Isn't  this what you'd like?"  Tell me there isn't a ghost of a chance of that happening.  Please?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

Have we grasped the concept that Sheldon is WILLINGLY making out with Amy IN FRONT OF A STRANGER and doesn't care????? Have we grasped the concept that robot man is NO LONGER  a robot but a man with genuine feelings of LOVE ... FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING???? 

Where he started so long ago and what he has become.... wow

Ok, I'm  still trying to grasp all of this since I read the taping report by Kazzie  ( thank you thank you thank you!!!!!) 14 hours ago. it's a fan fic come true. :girlinlove::dancing::yahoo:-----> this is pretty much me all day ( and I'm too old to be doing this! :cheese:

I'm still not over every thing that you've listed there!

200_s.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

People are really going to hate me for saying this, but, bearing in mind everything I say is always wrong...

Is is it even remotely possible that this episode is a dream and next week's cold open Bob is suddenly in the room with them saying "Isn't  this what you'd like?"  Tell me there isn't a ghost of a chance of that happening.  Please?

Noooooooooooooo!!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

Whyyyyyyyyy???

Also I think well maybe Sheldon can dream himself kissing Amy. It's not very likely that he dreams a conversation between Amy and Dave, himself bothered by a song or Dave shouting "Kiss her you brilliant fool". He'd have to have really really wild imagination to dream those things lol.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

Look, I'm a skeptical person. When I read it, I also thought about this possibility. But I think that if it was a dream, they would clarify at the same episode, and not wait one week to clarify, so my guess is that this is real.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Oh god, it's 2.30am and I'm still here.. After waking up at 6am. Maybe it's time for some sleep. I'm still not completely calmed down after this morning. I hope to dream about Shamy, night y'all! 

it's now 3:04 am.... i can't sleep because of this either! ( pathetic??? perhaps....but i don't care!) 

ok... I've decided to go to sleep and hope i have visions of Shamy fluff all in my head!  Good night, sleep tight...   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Look, I'm a skeptical person. When I read it, I also thought about this possibility. But I think that if it was a dream, they would clarify at the same episode, and not wait one week to clarify, so my guess is that this is real.

But, and again, remember always wrong here.  Couldn't they add Bob  to this week's  tag when they film with him next week?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

The article about Professor Proton coming back says that he is there to help Sheldon make a 'very important' decision...

Why show all the build up of him having the ear worm and working out that it was actually Amy on his mind if it was a dream?

Everyone thinks that the decision is whether or not to ask Amy to marry him but I think it's gonna be a Sheldon-ish twist where it's actually about something dorky he's fretting about like when he was trying to work out if he should watch the Flash Tv show! *headdesk* but then realises that the wedding question is what was bothering him all along.

BUT I never would have expected the level of mushy 9x10 appears to contain so wtf do I know?!

ALso: everyone SHOULD watch the Flash TV show, it's awesome!

• Like 3

Yeah, this is when reading spoilers can be a big problem because when I hear of an episode like this, I can't stop thinking about it. 

During season 6, after the train kiss, I nearly flooded the coffee shop at work after leaving the water on because I was still thinking about it....and I went to that taping, which made it worse. Haha.

With a few big Shamy milestones to still get through, I don't know how I'm going to make it to the end. LOL 

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 8

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic