[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

6 hours ago, Boonaroma said:

People are really going to hate me for saying this, but, bearing in mind everything I say is always wrong...

Is is it even remotely possible that this episode is a dream and next week's cold open Bob is suddenly in the room with them saying "Isn't  this what you'd like?"  Tell me there isn't a ghost of a chance of that happening.  Please?

Maybe i am an incorrigible paranoichny idiot, but it is something that bothers me now too... 

Just because it' s all tooooo perfect! xD

• Like 2

Just now, AlFisher said:

Maybe i am an incorrigible paranoichny idiot, but it is something that bothers me now too... 

Just because it' s all tooooo perfect! xD

If it were a dream it would have been very cruel not saying that within the episode, and it would create tons of angry fans...plus, what's the point for? Sheldon having a dream about how to have Amy back and then trying to have Amy back? In the 100th episode, the part about Leonard waking up after his fantasies was very short, he just asked again Penny out, and we didn't see the whole thing over again...In this case,  if they are not back together yet, they have to make another reconciliation episode at some point...it's far too complicated, IMO! 

• Like 4

Good morning the very good people of Shamy fandom! I woke up with the biggest smile on my face today, even though I have barely slept in the last days. 

And about that dream speculation? No way, na-ah, not buying it. They would've sorted it out in that episode.

Since I'm still on cloud nine, I got to thinking.. Do you think Amy takes Sheldon's last name when they get married? It would so weird if she's not Amy Farrah Fowler but Amy Farrah Cooper. 

3 hours ago, Flaky said:

Thanks for the details you have given me some lovely dreams !  Just curious why the 3 kissing scenes took 7 takes? Was it just positioning changes or were there bloopers/actors cracking up? 

I bet it was because of the audience. Apparently they went crazy and there was a lot of screaming. I wish we'll get some BTS footage about this episode. 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 3

This Taylor Swift may not be the most perfect fit but I'm thinking of using for a multifandom music video.  Anyways, the first verse fits Shamy just enough.

Find myself at your door,
Just like all those times before,
I'm not sure how I got there,
All roads they lead me here

I imagine you are home,
In your room, all alone,
And you open your eyes into mine,
And everything feels better,

Right before your eyes,
I'm breaking, no past
No reasons why,
Just you and me

This is the last time I'm asking you this,
Put my name at the top of your list,
This is the last time I'm asking you why,
You break my heart in the blink of an eye, eye, eye

You find yourself at my door,
Just like all those times before,
You wear your best apology,
But I was there to watch you leave,

And all the times I let you in,
Just for you to go again,
Disappear when you come back,
Everything is better

Right before your eyes,
I'm aching, no past
Nowhere to hide,
Just you and me

You break my heart in the blink of an eye, eye, eye

This is the last time you tell me I've got it wrong,
This is the last time I say it's been you all along,
This is the last time I let you in my door,
This is the last time, I won't hurt you anymore

Oh, oh, oh,

You break my heart in the blink of an eye

This is the last time I'm asking you this (this is the last time I'm asking you this)
Put my name at the top of your list (put my name on the top of your list)
This is the last time I'm asking you why (this is the last time I'm asking you why)
You break my heart in the blink of an eye (You break my heart)

This is the last time I'm asking you,
Last time I'm asking you,
Last time I'm asking you this

• Like 2

Just now, rachelshamyfan said:

I've got it in my head now that Sheldon stayed the night with Amy and nobody can tell me otherwise!

:icon_cheesygrin:

That's what I'm thinking as well! No way in hell he would've even wanted to leave after that.. So I won't believe other wise until we get the next TR!

1 minute ago, snow*flower said:

This Taylor Swift may not be the most perfect fit but I'm thinking of using for a multifandom music video.  Anyways, the first verse fits Shamy just enough.

Well We know that Sheldon loves Taylor!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Well. This has been in my mind a lot. With the way they were kissing and length of time. there was NO WAY that ended in a "Well goodnight". I think either Sheldon stayed with Amy that night. Or Amy dropped Sheldon home and ended up staying with him. No Sex just cozy bed sharing. 

Definitely platonic of sorts bed sharing

#spooningshamy

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

If it were a dream it would have been very cruel not saying that within the episode, and it would create tons of angry fans...plus, what's the point for? Sheldon having a dream about how to have Amy back and then trying to have Amy back? In the 100th episode, the part about Leonard waking up after his fantasies was very short, he just asked again Penny out, and we didn't see the whole thing over again...In this case,  if they are not back together yet, they have to make another reconciliation episode at some point...it's far too complicated, IMO! 

Totally agree with you in it. But it seems to me that my mind is very boring now so he tries to look for some tricks just for "fun" i guess lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Definitely platonic of sorts bed sharing

#spooningshamy

For me there isn't any doubt he didn't stay the night and of course they shared a bed.  As to whether anything further happen, if it was me writing it I'd leave that hanging out there for a while with Penny trying to find out from them whether they did or they didn't?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I wonder if Dr. Proton helping Sheldon out with a marriage proposal too obvious?? Maybe they'll surprise us and it will be related to coitus? I just picture him saying, "May the force be with you, Sheldon." Hahaha.

I thought it would be hilarious if Dr. Proton would give Sheldon The talk haha! Maybe after that pretty passionate make-out session and a sleepover, Sheldon's force is awakening and he's struggling if he's ready for it

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

How do you think they will advertise 9.10? Will they say that it is THE EPISODE? Will they show something "spicy" it the promotional photos or the sneak peek, or will they go low profile with the final surprise just for the viewers? I'm looking forward to see those pictures!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I thought it would be hilarious if Dr. Proton would give Sheldon The talk haha! Maybe after that pretty passionate make-out session and a sleepover, Sheldon's force is awakening and he's struggling if he's ready for it

Exactly! It makes perfect sense. Sheldon suddenly has the urge to have sex with Amy but he's still a bit scared so....bring on Dr. Proton. Haha.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, kazzie said:

Oh Guys.. I can safely say he is "ready".. Referring back to this kiss.. He was kneeling enough to push his body into hers. Even in that area. You could see him clearly move himself closer to Amy in THAT area as well. Im trying to find a picture on 2 people kissing to give you the best idea..

Yes, please. God, I can't wait to see this make out.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kazzie said:

Oh Guys.. I can safely say he is "ready".. Referring back to this kiss.. He was kneeling enough to push his body into hers. Even in that area. You could see him clearly move himself closer to Amy in THAT area as well. Im trying to find a picture on 2 people kissing to give you the best idea..

Oh god, you keep killing me with these details! 

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

How do you think they will advertise 9.10? Will they say that it is THE EPISODE? Will they show something "spicy" it the promotional photos or the sneak peek, or will they go low profile with the final surprise just for the viewers? I'm looking forward to see those pictures!!

I don't think they'll show us the kissing scenes. Maybe they'll show a sneak peak of Amy and Dave's date, so it would be a huge surprise? Or maybe they'll give a little hint like Sheldon knocking on the door. I can't wait, why do we have to wait for a month?? 

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic