[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

4 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Thanks Kazzie, I needed that from you. I'm still just so excited , I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel , I'm so pleased you got to see that episode in particular .

ps - I just keep thinking - lucky Mayim !!!!!!

Lucky Mayim indeed.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kazzie said:

Ok, So a few pictures to give you more of a visual reference..

Imagine this. But his head tilted more for the mouth on mouth action. her arms around him more and his knee's bent to fit better into her.

because-it-should-have-passion-and-passi

Oooh this gives me goose bumps !!!!! Thank you again Kazzie !!. 

Just as well Jim's thighs are strong eh :icon_redface:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Ok, So a few pictures to give you more of a visual reference..

Imagine this. But his head tilted more for the mouth on mouth action. her arms around him more and his knee's bent to fit better into her.

because-it-should-have-passion-and-passi

Oh my God!! I can't process all this! I don't know how I'll be able to handle the actual episode.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kazzie said: Ok, So a few pictures to give you more of a visual reference..

because-it-should-have-passion-and-passion-and-kissing-your-sister-should-never-go-together.jpg

Oooh this gives me goose bumps !!!!! Thank you again Kazzie !!. 

Just as well Jim's thighs are strong eh :icon_redface:

I was just thinking that.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, April said:

Anyway... Show of hands: Who thinks they will actually have Sheldon adopt "darlin'" as a pet name for Amy??

(I have no doubts though that fanfic writers will latch onto that in no time. lol)

I totally see him saying Darlin to Amy. Especially when they are alone and they hold each other tight, while he whispers "Darrrrrlin" in her ear (imagine him rolling the "r" with a southern accent), his breath gently caressing the bare skin of her neck.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, April said:

Anyway... Show of hands: Who thinks they will actually have Sheldon adopt "darlin'" as a pet name for Amy??

(I have no doubts though that fanfic writers will latch onto that in no time. lol)

Fic writers latched onto it a long time ago because it's usually considered Southern or Texan speak.

I personally,  as a Southern, find it a bit overdone in fics.  However,  given the circumstances, I would enjoy that becoming his pet name for her. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, April said:

I would like him to use it in some context, but not over using it. I don't see Sheldon turning into a complete hippy-dippy, but I do expect to see a little more cutesy stuff from him.  

Yey new episode is coming! Now that I know what'll happen, I'm actually looking forward to seeing this ep, especially Dave. Now that I don't have to hate him anymore, I can't wait to see him praising Sheldon. And we can all just imagine him saying: KISS HER YOU BRILLIANT FOOL!" in his accent. #allhaildave

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I would like him to use it in some context, but not over using it. I don't see Sheldon turning into a completely hippy-dippy, but I do expect to see a little more cutesy stuff from him.  

Yey new episode is coming! Now that I know what'll happen, I'm actually looking forward to seeing this ep, especially Dave. Now that I don't have to hate him anymore, I can't wait to see him praising Sheldon. And we can all just imagine him saying: KISS HER YOU BRILLIANT FOOL!" in his accent. #allhaildave

I so agree with you!!! After the sneak peeks I was really thinking about skipping this one, or at least I was sure I would have hated it from the bottom of my heart...now Sheldon can say whatever he wants and show all the confidence in this world, but we all know that the hippy-dippy stuff is coming! What a relief!!! 

• Like 5

So what do you predict, will we get a Shamy kiss in the next episode as well? Now that they've done some pretty hc french kissing, I want more! Talk about needy baby greedy baby..

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

I'd like to think they cuddled for a while.

#snugglebunny

cuddles.gif

I'm thinking the same thing, that they likely cuddled or something, but then the way Amy shut the door behind them kind of meant that she meant business. 

I'm wondering if he writers are going to leave us hanging wondering if they did or didn't end up in bed, platonic or not? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bluebird said:

So what do you predict, will we get a Shamy kiss in the next episode as well? Now that they've shared some pretty hc french kisses, I want more! Talk about needy baby greedy baby..

I´m not sure about it, but I guess not. I think the writers will keep these kisses/make outs for special moments.

But I hope we get to see them, share some kind of physical intimacy from time to time, to demonstrate, that their relationship became fonder.

Something like hand holding while they are out with their friends, cuddling while watching a film at home or at the cinema. Sheldon stroking back a hair behind Amy´s ear, while they look into each other´s eyes deeply, eye-coitus, etc.

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

Fic writers latched onto it a long time ago because it's usually considered Southern or Texan speak.

I personally,  as a Southern, find it a bit overdone in fics.  However,  given the circumstances, I would enjoy that becoming his pet name for her. 

lol but now it's backed up by canon! :icon_wink:

(Personally I can't remember seeing "darling" too often, but then again I don't exactly keep track of that kind of thing.)

28 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I would like him to use it in some context, but not over using it. I don't see Sheldon turning into a complete hippy-dippy, but I do expect to see a little more cutesy stuff from him.  

Yeah, I'd also just want to see it in moderation. That said though all the things from the TR already sound so hippy-dippy I'm practically waiting for the good old "Who is this guy and what has he done with Sheldon?" joke. lol I mean, not too long ago we were having a discussion in the very thread about that Jamie Lawson song and I think it was phanta who insisted that Sheldon would never be waxing lyrical over a schmaltzy love song - AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW!! LMAO

Edited by April
  • Like 5

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic