[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

1 minute ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I think most of us are in agreement that Sheldon stayed over at Amy's but they didn't have sex. But with these writers....who knows? LOL. I would guess that would be more valuable if saved for later though.

We may find out next TR, but they could play the have they or haven't they card for a while.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

Will we hear Monday from people on the tour whose bedroom is set up?  Sheldon is dreaming for at least part of the episode, so it's either his or hers. Or his bedroom always set up?

I don't think that we will be lucky enough to see them in bed together YET..... so my money is he is in his own room on this one.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Still loving all the happiness all around!.  Still glowing, still cautious about next week but I'm like 99% sure Sheldon's "decision" he needs Professor Proton guidance on is getting engaged.  This coupled with Will who knows about it (and has no problems throwing people under the bus aka Lenny during the Kevin Smith episode last year and this year's Nemoy saying Sheldon's breakdown will make the video "awesome")...might have Sheldon be scared of Will blowing the whistle on his meltdown & proposal plans to Amy so Sheldon considers if he should just do it or wait...and we shall see.....

Oh yeah, didn't even remember that. It seems even more and more plausible that this episode will have at least something to do with the ring.

9 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

Will we hear Monday from people on the tour whose bedroom is set up?  Sheldon is dreaming for at least part of the episode, so it's either his or hers. Or his bedroom always set up?

The living room is always set up but the bedroom I think is a swing set.  I think Penny's apartment living room and the boys apartment living room as well as the stairs, elevator are always there.   Then everything else I think is a swing set, but I could be wrong.  Maybe Kazzie or one of the girls who have been there before can answer that better.

• Like 1

is it strange to still be giddy after a day and a half of knowing??? that i can't even imagine what watching them kiss... like mommies and daddies do ..will look like. Oh Kazzie, you lucky, lucky gal!!!! 

( is it bad that i've watched the train kiss like 5 times and then the shenny kiss another 5 times to compare - wondering if that shenny kiss was foreshadowing of HOW Sheldon could actually kiss Amy if he was turned on and in love enough???? ) 

• Like 6

Just now, vonmar said:

Darn, I wanted a cold open where their clothes are strewn all over Amy's apartment and L/P are pounding on Amy's apartment door frantically trying to find Sheldon because he never came home the night before...:icon_cheesygrin:

Don't think that'll happen, would be hilarious though!

I also feel that they'll drag coitus a little longer. It just seem it would make such a good plotline, which makes me think they'll have more than one episode building up to it.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebird said:

I also feel that they'll drag coitus a little longer. It just seem it would make such a good plotline, which makes me think they'll have more than one episode building up to it.

They'll either do that or they will have coitus and keep it themselves because it's new to them and they're not ready to share.  So they're sneaking around and the rest of them are worried about what weird thing they could be up to.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I don't think so either, but they could start with them having breakfast in her apt wearing jammies (I never saw her return his emergency kit which he surely had left at her place for disaster preparedness purposes).  Maybe even have Leonard/Penny come or call and find out they're together.  That could be how they go the did they/didn't they route if they're going there.

Edited by jlove

Just now, kelliluvtbbt said:

is it strange to still be giddy after a day and a half of knowing??? that i can't even imagine what watching them kiss... like mommies and daddies do ..will look like. Oh Kazzie, you lucky, lucky gal!!!! 

( is it bad that i've watched the train kiss like 5 times and then the shenny kiss another 5 times to compare - wondering if that shenny kiss was foreshadowing of HOW Sheldon could actually kiss Amy if he was turned on and in love enough???? ) 

Absolutely not! Every time I remember it I start smiling and giggling like a freaking high school girl.. And I spend this morning watching all Shamy kissing scenes over and over. We'll have no shame!

Just imagine when the episode airs, all the gifs, clips and pictures of them..

• Like 5

1 minute ago, bluebird said:

Absolutely not! Every time I remember it I start smiling and giggling like a freaking high school girl.. And I spend this morning watching all Shamy kissing scenes over and over. We'll have no shame!

Just imagine when the episode airs, all the gifs, clips and pictures of them..

and the videos with wonderful songs that show their love story ! those are my favourite! got a whole load of them saved on you tube .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jlove said:

I don't think so either, but they could start with them having breakfast in her apt wearing jammies (I never saw her return his emergency kit which he surely had left at her place for disaster preparedness purposes).  Maybe even have Leonard/Penny come or call and find out they're together.  That could be how they go the did they/didn't they route if they're going there.

His emergency kit minus a t-shirt because it's on Rice Sheldon!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A Shamy gal said:

They'll either do that or they will have coitus and keep it themselves because it's new to them and they're not ready to share.  So they're sneaking around and the rest of them are worried about what weird thing they could be up to.

I'm all in for both. 

2 minutes ago, jlove said:

Could be. Shamy having breakfast in their jammies would be adorable. I can see this going the did they/didn't they route as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I'd bet that Amy ate Rice Sheldon during the time they were broken up...:girlmad:

Nah, Rice Sheldon had a mouse living in him.  I bet she pitched it and slept with the t-shirt under her pillow for a good long while.  Maybe she recently got it back out.  Oh sad.  *sniff*

Edited by jlove

1 minute ago, jlove said:

Nah, Rice Sheldon had a mouse living in him.  I bet she pitched it and slept with the t-shirt under her pillow for a good long while.  Maybe she recently got it back out.  Oh sad.  *sniff*

Well she still had Gerard.... oh hell how is she going to explain that to him.  I can just imagine Sheldon overhearing something about Gerard and then him demanding 'Who the hell is Gerard?'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Well she still had Gerard.... oh hell how is she going to explain that to him.  I can just imagine Sheldon overhearing something about Gerard and then him demanding 'Who the hell is Gerard?'

The stuff of many fanfics already out there.  LOL

1 minute ago, jlove said:

The stuff of many fanfics already out there.  LOL

Yes I know, but I think seeing it on screen would be better.  She may also have to explain the fan fiction.  And Sheldon may finally have to do some explaining about what he said to Kripke.

48 minutes ago, Boonaroma said:

Only if someone does a WB tour at the weekend and is able to go into stage 25. Sometimes they allow it, Sometimes the sound stages are off limits. Im not forking out $63 and 3 hours just to get set / episode title spoilers this time.. Sorry guys!

38 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

The living room is always set up but the bedroom I think is a swing set.  I think Penny's apartment living room and the boys apartment living room as well as the stairs, elevator are always there.   Then everything else I think is a swing set, but I could be wrong.  Maybe Kazzie or one of the girls who have been there before can answer that better.

4A, The hallway and 4B are called 'Standing sets'. As they never ever change. They are built in as permanent sets. The swings sets are sets which are built up for that specific episode. If they are for that episode only, They are disassembled after the taping (Sometimes I have seen them start to disassemble a set as soon as they finished a scene with the taping still in progress elsewhere). From the pictures we ca see. It looks like the Comic book store is next to 4A (To the right behind the kitchen) which is where Leonards bedroom was for the last taping. Amy's apartment was to the left of 4B (behind Penny's kitchen)

38 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

Its in my mind and never leaving.. It was near impossible to see from the audience. Monitor job for this. But I could just see it through a gap between the set walls. 

36 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

This episode that Kazzie saw is the one time you want an eidetic memory!  :icon_cheesygrin:

I wish I had an eidetic memory.. But I think this one will stay with me. The Finale kiss is still imprinted :P

• Like 7

hey kazzie thank you for all spoilers [emoji7] And Can you please be more specific about the tag scene ? are they just kissing and amy kicks the door ? is that it ? I think it's gonne be short scene. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

OMG, you have to read Chapter 12 of my story The Discussion Resurgence, because I totally came up with a chapter on this very issue.   Those who have ready is said it's hilarious.

I know it's a little self-promotion here, but I couldn't help it.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic