Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tomasina said:

It's fine that you don't like it. Sheldon doesn't like it either! 

Leonard- do you even like the Beach Boys? 

Sheldon- it has the word "beach" in it. What do you think? 

It just happened that the song expressed perfectly how he felt,  and his subconscious used it to tell him. Once aware,  he could use a more sheldon-appropriate laundry metaphor. 

"She's the fabric softener of my heart. "

Is that what was said in 9.10???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎37‎:‎18‎, 2L344 said:

Ouch, yeah that's true! The big difference, though, is THAT dream scene ended at the end of the episode while 9.10 ended with the door slammed shut and Dave commenting on what a nice evening. I doubt the writers would end a dream sequence in another episode. 

My husband actually wants him to join the cast and become Sheldon's friend! WHAT??? Who did I even marry???? LOL

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kazzie said:

I hate to burst some bubbles guys. But after a message I received from a FB group and someone going completely against my requests on my last TR. I don't know how I feel about posting spoilers about next week.

I kindly asked for my TR's not to be copy and pasted for personal blogs. Which it unfortunately was. I spoke to the person and I explained why I was annoyed. I would be ok with it if they asked permission in future. And this morning I get a message saying that They now have other sources, And they will gather their own information and write up their own report from their page.

I attempted to respond saying I was ok with them using my reports, with credit of course but please just ask permission first and low and behold. I'm blocked.

Is it wrong for being incredibly pissed off about this? And yes. I'm going to post this out publicly. Because this is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about when it comes to doing TR's.

Oh Kazzie, I'm so sorry and so incredibly disappointed that someone would do that to you!  :-( 

No, it's not wrong to be incredibly pissed off, I would be, too.  Argh.

I appreciate your request and will understand if you decide not to post next week, thought I can't express how disappointed I would be - I'm sure info would be available from other sources but you're seriously amazing with your detail and your contagious enthusiasm.

I just hope that whatever you decide, people treat you with respect.  So, so, so sorry.  People suck sometimes. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

None of the relationships on this show are great though are they?

Bernadette is Howards weird surrogate mother,
Leonard is needy/insecure and Penny makes fun of him all the time,
Sheldon is unromantic and hasn't been capable of physical intimacy up until this point and Amy is guilty of taking far too much of his crap!
Raj doesn't even seem to like Emily and ... well she's a bit mudery!

This would drive any shipper mental but the fact is that all of these things are what makes the show funny, Penny's "I had to take him, we're married now" was hilarious on Thursdays ep and Bernie giving Howard pocket money cracks me up!

They also give us really sweet moments like the "I love you too", Howard's song for Bernie, the toy story vows and ... I'll get back to you when something cute happens for Raj :rofl: I guess we just have to find a way to live with this writing :umbrage:

And if the show was perfect then our conversations on here would get boring really quickly!

Agree!

The good news is our conversations will never get boring, because since everybody has different thoughts about what would be perfect it will never be perfect. :-D As we say in my country (roughly translated): "It's a matter of taste", said the monkey and ate the soap. :-)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I read somewhere on line that there were 3 people and 6 dates, Sheldon asks very precise questions, whether she kissed them or not (sneaky on this one...) where she met them, and the coitus stuff..

He didn't ask if she kissed them, right?  Only about coitus?  He knows she kissed at least one person..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I read somewhere on line that there were 3 people and 6 dates, Sheldon asks very precise questions, whether she kissed them or not (sneaky on this one...) where she met them, and the coitus stuff..

We know the restaurant was her 3rd date with Dave.  So if she had only dated 3 men total then she would have had to have gone on a 2nd date with one of the other guys, because 

(Guy #1 x 1 coffee date) + (Guy #2 x 1 coffee date) + (Dave x 3 dates) = 5 dates

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nemopuk said:

Agree!

The good news is our conversations will never get boring, because since everybody has different thoughts about what would be perfect it will never be perfect. :-D As we say in my country (roughly translated): "It's a matter of taste", said the monkey and ate the soap. :-)

Ok, I'm a linguist and this is hilarous to me.  Can I ask what country/language this comes from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jlove said:

Ok, I'm a linguist and this is hilarous to me.  Can I ask what country/language this comes from?

Germany I guess, German proverb,if I'm not mistaken )

Edited by AlFisher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jlove said:

We know the restaurant was her 3rd date with Dave.  So if she had only dated 3 men total then she would have had to have gone on a 2nd date with one of the other guys, because 

(Guy #1 x 1 coffee date) + (Guy #2 x 1 coffee date) + (Dave x 3 dates) = 5 dates

Must have done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jlove said:

Ok, I'm a linguist and this is hilarous to me.  Can I ask what country/language this comes from?

Now that's funny, I'm a linguist, too. :-) It's a German proverb, but actually I only ever heard it in our region (and our dialect :-) ), so not sure if it is used elsewhere in Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jlove said:

But the fabric softener part was theoretical right?

No. He said that to leonard and Penny. It was the opposite of the table episode. Same epiphany, but this time it made him happy. 

Edited by Tomasina
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, April said:

So if she went out with 3 different guys, 6 dates, and 3 of them were with Dave, she went out with someone else twice? 

I like that she didn't kiss others than Dave. And that Sheldon sighed with relief after finding out that she hasn't slept with anyone, that really just proves how important it is to him. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

No. He said that to leonard and Penny. It was the opposite of the tale episode. Same epiphany, but this time it made him happy. 

Awww, too dang cute.  What the heck happened to Sheldon?  I love this!  Ok writers, I know you need to keep him still "Sheldon" but we better see sweet sensitive Shamy love moments in the future because I'm dying over all this sappiness and you can't tease us with it and take it away now!  LOL

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jlove said:

Awww, too dang cute.  What the heck happened to Sheldon?  I love this!  Ok writers, I know you need to keep him still "Sheldon" but we better see sweet sensitive Shamy love moments in the future because I'm dying over all this sappiness and you can't tease us with it and take it away now!  LOL

I love how it's sappy and sweet but at the same time still very much Sheldon. lol

3 minutes ago, bluebird said:

So if she went out with 3 different guys, 6 dates, and 3 of them were with Dave, she went out with someone else twice? 

I like that she didn't kiss others than Dave. And that Sheldon sighed with relief after finding out that she hasn't slept with anyone, that really just proves how important it is to him. 

I guess we'll find out soon enough. But regardless of the details I think it's safe to say that she's talking about the dates we already know about.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, April said:

Thank you so much.

Somehow I find this conversation a little cute (weird huh) because it shows how much Sheldon cares. He even asked about kissing lol. And that really was a goodbye kiss to Amy. Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kazzie said:

.

Is it wrong for being incredibly pissed off about this? And yes. I'm going to post this out publicly. Because this is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about when it comes to doing TR's.

Not at all mate. You take the time, energy -and money to attend the tapings and write us up a sick, detailed summary of what happened. You could just sit there and keep the information to yourself but you don't. The videos from your Twitter on Wednesday morning was going completely out of your way and it WAS AMAZING and we thank you for it. You're in pain too so you don't have to be doing it either. Yeah ok you enjoy it, it gets you away from shit here in the UK and you get to enjoy yourself but that's not the point. All your asking for is permission before hand but God forbid people wait for a responsive go ahead. They want to be the first to put online the information they've scouted from people like you and Monique so they gain loyal followers on the websites they run. You have every right to be pissed. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Thank you so much.

Somehow I find this conversation a little cute (weird huh) because it shows how much Sheldon cares. He even asked about kissing lol. And that really was a goodbye kiss to Amy. Good to know.

No it's a totally cute conversation because it is so Shamy, especially how the TR suggests he also adds a question about when will they get to the aquarium because he's hungry at the end.  I can't wait to see this episode.  Sigh...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...