[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

They say COINS are louder than BILLS.

But BILLS are more valuable than COINS.

(Generally)

------------------------------------------------

Nothing can ruin my shamy mood anymore, xD I'm too happy it's enough to even share it. Oh, and looking forward to the next taping. I hope you don't waste your time with them kazzie, they don't deserve your reports. Sadly, we can not get rid of people like those people.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kazzie said:

I mean, Don't get me wrong. I don't want people to be upset or anything. When I originally spoke to this person, They were upset that I was annoyed. I took pity on them, Told them everything was ok but next time just as permission. Water under the bridge and done. Now lets all continue to be a happy fandom. I wasn't going to take anything further from then on.

And then I got that message this morning then found myself blocked.

So steal my information when I asked for that not to be done, Post it on a FB group which I am a member of, Give no credit on someone else's advise. Do all of this without approaching me at all. Then When I approach them, Make ME feel guilty, I take pity, fix the situation, forgive and boom. Im the bad guy.?

I would have kept this private. But seriously why the hell should I?

And FYI, Gathering information, re-writing it and posting it as your own is still not cool.

Anything we can do to help?.....:dwarf::paladin::tommy::aikido::ninja:

Seriously, I appreciate all that you generously share with us and shame on those who disrespected your wishes.  

• Like 9

Anyway, I'm very excited that Shamy are back together and I can catch up on all the episodes.  It's not that I'm a fair weather fan, I just can't stand for the angst to go on for weeks.  (Just ask my husband; I can't sleep after a disagreement until we hug it out.)

The tidbits we've gotten about BN helping Sheldon make a decision are intriguing.  It could be related to anything, but it definitely seems likely to be about Amy.  The REAL question is, is he pondering a proposal of marriage, a proposal of moving in together, or physical intimacy? 

By my count, just 26 days til the reconciliation episode.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Soooo, Sheldon making out with Amy in his regular street clothes. How about it? ;-) #Sexy

Soooo Sheldon making out with Amy topless coming soon then yeah? :biggrin:

55 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Kazzie gets to see it again next week...not fair. LOL

Kazzie also gets to see the final edit. This kiss better be longer than, dare I say it, the Shenny kiss. If they cut any of the hot Shamyness pre coitusness shenanigans I'm writing a formal complaint :laugh: 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

tumblr_n32we4SFoD1tw4scyo1_400.gif

Obviouslly we'll not see it on screen, but if it's mentioned, then...yeah.

:laugh: sorry

theres me pinning for a new chapter of Amy's fic so we get another Jim topless scene :laugh: that way Shamy don't have to pick up the pace :p 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

:laugh: sorry

theres me pinning for a new chapter of Amy's fic so we get another Jim topless scene :laugh: that way Shamy don't have to pick up the pace :p 

LOL no problem. But if they start giving us what we wanted for a long time I don't think I can handle it, I mean, it's too much emotion and excitement! I think they're going less emotional and more physical soon. 

FYI, I always get wrong at my own predictions.

They BETTER NOT cut the make out short. They just can't.  :angry:  I need all three, from start to finish. :angry: LOL

20 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

tumblr_n32we4SFoD1tw4scyo1_400.gif

Obviouslly we'll not see it on screen, but if it's mentioned, then...yeah.

santorum_zps5d1c8998.gif

I have a few questions about this last gif.....

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Darcyfitz said:

My husband actually wants him to join the cast and become Sheldon's friend! WHAT??? Who did I even marry???? LOL

At the risk of you lobbing something toward my head... in defense of your husband...

1/ Dave becoming Sheldon's friend would be far-fetched; it appears from Dave's comments in the restaurant that Sheldon didn't have the time of day for his questions... however, it could be very funny.

2/ Dave's few lines in 9x08 gave him more personality than Stuart (the show's Stuart -- I need to be specific here) has shown in several years of TBBT, and Dave is decidedly less creepy than Stuart was in 9x01.

3/ I think Dave's "fan girling" activity, and Leonard and Sheldon's responses to it, could be absolutely hysterical. I don't see him in every episode, to be sure. But sporadically? I've grown to like him. Could be fun.

Particularly if Dave makes an appearance at a ShAmy wedding... Amy would be so unnerved... I can't imagine my ex-boyfriend having shown up at my wedding but on TBBT?  Anything could happen.

So, yea... props to your husband. Tell him I think it's brilliant! 

I'll be ducking now...

LYLAS, friend! :icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I don't really have any questions but I know you know my mind is in a dirty place. LOL!!

Ah, don't worry. Is just a guy masturbating Invisible Man. No big deal.

23 minutes ago, Beckyseyedoc said:

At the risk of you lobbing something toward my head... in defense of your husband...

1/ Dave becoming Sheldon's friend would be far-fetched; it appears from Dave's comments in the restaurant that Sheldon didn't have the time of day for his questions... however, it could be very funny.

2/ Dave's few lines in 9x08 gave him more personality than Stuart (the show's Stuart -- I need to be specific here) has shown in several years of TBBT, and Dave is decidedly less creepy than Stuart was in 9x01.

3/ I think Dave's "fan girling" activity, and Leonard and Sheldon's responses to it, could be absolutely hysterical. I don't see him in every episode, to be sure. But sporadically? I've grown to like him. Could be fun.

Particularly if Dave makes an appearance at a ShAmy wedding... Amy would be so unnerved... I can't imagine my ex-boyfriend having shown up at my wedding but on TBBT?  Anything could happen.

I'll be ducking now...

I support Dave as the priest! This wedding would be very funny.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Beckyseyedoc said:

Adding on to this, Dave bringing up/swooning over the Shamy reunion makeout he witnessed could be hysterical.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Beckyseyedoc said:

I'll be ducking now...

Well Dave was just someone she dated a couple times not an ex so I think he'd be okay attending the wedding! not any more awkward than Lenny's friend Raj gettin frisky with Penny after an alcohol fueled bedroom whoops y!

Im in agreement with the rest though, Dave is awesome and would definitely add to the fun on the show. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

As much as I like the Shamy and miss them, THIS! This is what I'm waiting to see after 9.10! Here's to hoping for a return to some TBBT fun (okay, and some sweet Shamy moments too...)

image.jpg

I love this picture..

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Well Dave was just someone she dated a couple times not an ex so I think he'd be okay attending the wedding! not any more awkward than Lenny's friend Raj gettin frisky with Penny after an alcohol fueled bedroom whoops y!

Im in agreement with the rest though, Dave is awesome and would definitely add to the fun on the show. 

Well if Sheldon knew it was Dave who kissed Amy that night, I don't think he would ever get the chance to meet Sheldon again. Poor Dave lol, kissed the one girl in the world he shouldn't kiss. But yeah, I'd love him in more episodes too.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Carlos said:

Thankfully you are a Shamy fan I feel I can have a conversation with. Some people get so defensive and really cannot stand it when someone's opinion differs from theirs. I'm the complete opposite, since interacting with other fans, specially  those whose opinions differ from yours and have an open mind, is the only way to learn something. We always think we're right, but we cannot think of everything, so... The only point I was trying to make was that if this is the way the reconciliation was going to take place, then we shouldn't have had the split at all. It makes it feel so unnecessary. I so agree with you in regards to the Lenny OOC kiss-pitiful wedding-OOA explanation cycle. I consider that bad writing as well. Now that you mention it, yes, at a certain point in time we ( as shippers) will accept any crap the writers give us just to get the forced situations out of the way. That being said I think we've been making chicken salad out of chicken sh*t way too long. I think it's time the writers served us some good chicken Caesar salad from now on.

Thanks! It's easy to get wrapped up in our own versions of what we think SHOULD be happening with these high profile plots, and we often times go from just making our point to arguing with someone else's viewpoint (disagreeing is one thing, that's to be expected and even welcomed--I'm talking about folks who take it to the next level and resort to name calling to defend their own positions...just, why??) 

like you said, I too enjoy the many different views on this forum and I actually have learned a lot from some of the seasoned "vets" here (April, jenafan, MJistheBomb, Bluebird, and a few others)...I don't always agree, and I find myself sounding like a broken record trying to hammer in my point sometimes, but hopefully we all understand we have one thing in common- a love of a great show, and since I'm posting here on a shipping page, a love of the Shamy! 

We should all remind ourselves that this common bond, this ridiculously border line obsession with TBBT, makes us more alike than different even when we disagree, or whether we are a Shamy shipper, Lenny shipper, or like me both!

i value everyone's opinion here and enjoy reading them all (except maybe the ones with all the bare chested Sheldon pics, sorry not sorry!).... 

I wouldnt mind some chicken Caesar salad now and then too lol.....

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

It's been weird without this! 

Right?? I find myself digging out the blurays this season because of the overdose on the drama. Just need my fix of some of the silly and fun times shared in 4A, I really do miss that. Aside from the drama centered around Shamy, the rest of the gang seems so splintered into different subplots this season. I think the only time I can remember most of the gang together was to share a beer at the Wolowitz living room to mock Amy's dating app, not a fun episode.....I'm missing the ensemble together, having fun, and yucking it up over some inane topic and a plate of Thai....

10 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Well if Sheldon knew it was Dave who kissed Amy that night, I don't think he would ever get the chance to meet Sheldon again. Poor Dave lol, kissed the one girl in the world he shouldn't kiss. But yeah, I'd love him in more episodes too.

I think he's okay in Sheldon's book, after all Sheldon DID take Daves advice in 9.10 and kissed Amy..Dave kisses the ground that Sheldon walks on, AND he didn't interfere in the Shamy reunion and actually encouraged it. I think Sheldon has room in his life for another friend!

now, Amy may have something to say about it lol...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Right?? I find myself digging out the blurays this season because of the overdose on the drama. Just need my fix of some of the silly and fun times shared in 4A, I really do miss that. Aside from the drama centered around Shamy, the rest of the gang seems so splintered into different subplots this season. I think the only time I can remember most of the gang together was to share a beer at the Wolowitz living room to mock Amy's dating app, not a fun episode.....I'm missing the ensemble together, having fun, and yucking it up over some inane topic and a plate of Thai....

I loved the thanksgiving episode and the eating Mrs W's food eps at Howards house but it just feels wrong when everyone is hanging out over there, you know? :umbrage:

Now that Sheldon and Amy can be in the same room together we'll hopefully get back to 4A! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic