The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

4 minutes ago, jlove said: I had in my head he was 35, and that's what Big Bang Wikia says...

How old is Amy then?

In my fanfic I made her 2 years younger so to me she's about 33

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

LMAO! I didn't even read "hand" at first so I was like, "this person wants Shamy to just start doing it in the movie theater." 

But even using their hands while smiling at each other in the movie theater would be equally disturbing so.....to that I say, WTF???? LOL.

Ok...I thought hand coitus was just hand holding...And I was like "big deal, they've been holding hands during movies for a long time".

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Ok...I thought hand coitus was just hand holding...And I was like "big deal, they've been holding hands during movies for a long time".

It is, it just happens to be very sensual hand holding that leads to...well, you should read it.  Lol

4 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

swih.jpg.a2fb7bb67fdd45eec62d1b2e935e1f7

We know something about today's taping?

sorry, I was busy and I haven't read the last 30 pages :(

Not yet.

41 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Yeah, I thought of hand holding after I posted that. Haha.

Holy crap...http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-sex-sheldon-840627

During the Dec. 17 episode, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) will have sex, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

After over five years of dating, we felt the time was right for Sheldon and Amy to finally consummate their relationship, and we're so excited for the audience to see the journey over the next several episodes," showrunner Steve Molaro said in a statement following Tuesday's taping of the pivotal episode in which Sheldon and Amy both lose their virginity.

Trying not to scream as it's 5 in the morning.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

Holy crap...http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-sex-sheldon-840627

During the Dec. 17 episode, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) will have sex, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

After over five years of dating, we felt the time was right for Sheldon and Amy to finally consummate their relationship, and we're so excited for the audience to see the journey over the next several episodes," showrunner Steve Molaro said in a statement following Tuesday's taping of the pivotal episode in which Sheldon and Amy both lose their virginity.

I've just read it here too - http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-amy-sex-season-9-1201643232/

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vonmar said:

WTF!!!!! I just passed out...

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Holy molly! My heartbeat is racing!

The force in Sheldon does awaken!

Edited by mothandfire
  • Like 1

Anyone know how many posts before you can get into chat? I lurk here but rarely post. This is killing me!! I'm so excited! :)

15 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Anyone know how many posts before you can get into chat? I lurk here but rarely post. This is killing me!! I'm so excited! :)

Chat is broken, or at least not letting anyone in who isn't already.  I've been trying for ages.  :-(

Actually the whole site crashes almost every time I try to do something.  It's official, Shamy Sex is going to bring down the Internet!  LOL

• Like 4

I think the forum is broken.  It keeps timing out.

This whole thing is incredible.  Boy howdy, the writers sure rewarded us for the past six months.  Can't wait to hear more detail.

• Like 4