[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

9 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

And rumor is he deliberately misses the SW premier to give her this present...it's snowing in hell folks! Maybe Sheldon really DID change for the better, I can't think of a better birthday gift for Amy, straight from the heart. But a www man, missing the premier! Amy is one happy camper.....

Yeah you can check more information on Kazzie's twitter. She is so nice to give us all those spoilers.

https://twitter.com/kazzie

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, tmp said:

How the hell are we supposed to go on about our lives tomorrow?  I have a goofy grin on my face that isn't going anywhere.  Shamy fans everywhere will be calling in sick, LOL.

Your math will be all wrong..........

• Like 2

Just now, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Well we're not getting any more cus someone pissed her off! Thanks for that ass-hat! 

No Idea why people have to ruin it for everyone else!

I know right? Ugh...

Still the things that we alreadly know are all perfect and beautiful. Kazzie is so great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Well we're not getting any more cus someone pissed her off! Thanks for that ass-hat! 

Lol, "ass hat".... Sorry, I know you were annoyed when you typed it, but i had to laugh.....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I just don't get it.. If you're not happy with the news, why the hell do you have to ruin it for everyone else. Gosh, makes me so mad.

• Like 1

On 18.11.2015 at 8:35 AM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

n_85.gif

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 2

You know what? Even though I was really NOT happy with the previous TR of the episode, now I'm feeling 100% reconciled with the show.

Sheldon skipping SW Premiere to spend the night having sex with Amy!!!! How can this be more romantic? Ma heart is melting....

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 7

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic