[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

5 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

They both look really happy.  Probably glad they got this part of the story out of the way.

You really need to change your profile pic now shamy gal ;)

by the way can I just say I love mayim's dress it is gorgeous! 

Just had to nip on and say, did you all read Shamycoopers spoilers on tumblr ? There is some additional info on there, like what the other 2 birthday suggestions were - think the suggestions were Sheldons and the girls picked, not sure ?!!. Anyway you know I can't link so check it out, there is a few of them in different tabs, you can open. 

Ok im off to non muddy work now- running late !!!!

Soooo excited still :) 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Just had to nip on and say, did you all read Shamycoopers spoilers on tumblr ? There is some additional info on there, like what the other 2 birthday suggestions were - think the suggestions were Sheldons and the girls picked, not sure ?!!. Anyway you know I can't link so check it out, there is a few of them in different tabs, you can open. 

Ok im off to non muddy work now- running late !!!!

Soooo excited still :) 

Just read that. So during his talk with Proton he's worried he's not going to satisfy Amy... I'm gone

• Like 9

Nearly broke my iPad from throwing it across my bed in shock!!! WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS! I really thought they would have save sex till they're wedding night for some reason... Oh well I'm not disappointed! AAAAHHH still can't believe it!

• Like 1

Guys we're sure the show will at least run for 10 seasons right? Previously there was a rumor from a person who works for CBS China saying season 9 will be the last season because of high costs of production. I didn't believe him at all back then but now I'm a little worried since things on the show are going really fast...

1 minute ago, camelliayao said:

Guys we're sure the show will at least run for 10 seasons right? Previously there was a rumor from a person who works for CBS China saying season 9 will be the last season because of high costs of production. I didn't believe him at all back then but now I'm a little worried since things on the show are going really fast...

They're contracted till S10 but if they did end it at 9 they'd still have to pay everyone for another year.

1 minute ago, A Shamy gal said:

So what will come first now - moving in together or proposal?

Hmmm...moving in. But I'd quite like a Christmas proposal. What do you think?

14 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

They're contracted till S10 but if they did end it at 9 they'd still have to pay everyone for another year.

Hmmm...moving in. But I'd quite like a Christmas proposal. What do you think?

They might as well do S10 if they have to pay them anyway.

I think they'll be moving pretty quickly now.  Proposal could come anytime, but I think given how it sounds like Sheldon wanted their first time to be special, he will want to wait for a special moment for that too.  Moving in together opens up a load of new storylines.  Just adjusting to living together on a daily basis will be fun to watch.  And of course Lenny moving out to 4B will be good for them too.  I can see various combinations of the four meeting in the hallway asking for advice on things.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 6

While the show is only contracted to season 10 at the moment, I'm of the school of thought that this show has the very likely potential to surpass that. The cast have been pretty vocal in interviews before that they would happily keep doing the show, the ratings are good enough for the network to have faith in renewing the show for an 11th season, so really it's up to the writers to decide if they think they have it in them to keep coming up with stories for another 22-24 episodes after that.

• Like 4

Love it..best b-day ever....not sex but commitment..make her a priority missing sw premier.....really adult Sheldon...

Jim and Mayim were so wrong  on E interview that shamy would not reconcile like regular couples kkkkkkkk

Tough was great that they address sex as a normal thing....did not like the idea to have on 200 episode or on final season....

Have a great day ahead folks

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic