[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

17 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

You're welcome. Look at these eyebrows moves! 
Now you brang up this, let's try to guess the details off screen of their intercourse

Question: who is on the bottom? lol

I was going to say Amy was straddling if she wasn't in the state she was in before hand. So she could work out whats comfortable. But being in that state I'm guessing Sheldon took charge. And by the state of her hair too suggests its

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, jlove said:

Amy, for sure.  Sheldon likes control, as s first-timer is almost certain to NEED it to make it last and is already taking control verbally before they even start, reassuring her, etc.

Plus Amy's crazy sex hair suggests her head wildly thrashing about on pillows and being pushed and pulled back and forth.  Oh God, I really need to stop now.

LOL. At least you didn't drawed the act (don't open this with people around you).

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I've ran out of likes, did you draw that?

Thankfully, no. I would make it more realistic. I mean, it's not bad, it's just...disturbing, to me. Plus, it has childish traces, which makes it worse to me. Fan arts disturb me, mostly the sexual ones.

22 minutes ago, jlove said:

Amy, for sure.  Sheldon likes control, as s first-timer is almost certain to NEED it to make it last and is already taking control verbally before they even start, reassuring her, etc.

Plus Amy's crazy sex hair suggests her head wildly thrashing about on pillows and being pushed and pulled back and forth.  Oh God, I really need to stop now.

Please don't stop

I just watched a preview clip on tomorrow's ep on YouTube where they get in the car to go to the aquarium. I found myself unable to keep a sly grin on my face as o watched it. Knowing the inevitable will happen. *wink.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LeaGold said:

I just watched a preview clip on tomorrow's ep on YouTube where they get in the car to go to the aquarium. I found myself unable to keep a sly grin on my face as o watched it. Knowing the inevitable will happen. *wink.

I just watched it and had the biggest grin on my face. Oh, these two...

8 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

Sneak Peak of Shamy tomorrow night 

CBS Big Bang Theory 'The Paltonic Permutation' (Sneak Peak 2)

(this might get deleted but it is from the CBS website)

Car chat is adorable.  He wants the list................

Also, the photo of Amy's bedroom circulating dressed down, doesn't have the TARDIS. My eye immediate went to look..........4 WEEKS!!!!!  UGH

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

Sneak Peak of Shamy tomorrow night 

CBS Big Bang Theory 'The Paltonic Permutation' (Sneak Peak 2)

(this might get deleted but it is from the CBS website)

Awww, so cute!  And, as I suspected, Amy already wants him back, I'd bet money on it. The way she spoke to him when he got in, her disappointment at the list of "safe topics" and the idea he might be uncomfortable with her...I said I didn't think the phone call came out of left field, I thought she had decided even before that that she wanted him.

Can't wait!!!

6 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Car chat is adorable.  He wants the list................

Also, the photo of Amy's bedroom circulating dressed down, doesn't have the TARDIS. My eye immediate went to look..........4 WEEKS!!!!!  UGH

Ooohhh, what photo?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jlove said:

Amy, for sure.  Sheldon likes control, as a first-timer is almost certain to NEED it to make it last (which he will definitely be wanting to for Amy) and is already taking control verbally before they even start, reassuring her, etc.

I just love this.   I always saw Sheldon as being in control and striving to get it right the first time with Amy's reassurance that it's what she wanted.   I made him that way in my FF and was told by a couple of people that it was OOC.   I'm glad to see, this was in fact not the case, at least in my own imagination.

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

It may just be me, but Jim is extra adorable as Sheldon this season...

107365_WB_0119bc.jpg

107265_WB_0178b.jpg

Definitely, not just you.   I think Sheldon has been extremely sexy and adorable this season.   My favorite was when he took his helmet off while fencing.   His jealousy over Kripke wanting Amy melted me, even though he was sad.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kazzie said:

Fucking called it.

And he banged it. He banged it hard.

Still not ok btw.

I'm about to board my plane back to London.. Ill try and do another write up with anything I missed.. But I think its pretty much covered. It was done in such an incredible way. Really I can't picture any better scenario with how they played this out.

You already have done much telling us all these news, watching the whole thing live and keeping alive lol. Have a nice flight. :)

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I just love this.   I always saw Sheldon as being in control and striving to get it right the first time with Amy's reassurance that it's what she wanted.   I made him that way in my FF and was told by a couple of people that it was OOC.   I'm glad to see, this was in fact not the case, at least in my own imagination.

Definitely, not just you.   I think Sheldon has been extremely sexy and adorable this season.   My favorite was when he took his helmet off while fencing.   His jealousy over Kripke wanting Amy melted me, even though he was sad.

"That's unacceptable" and But he's dumb, and his face is dumb."

I loved this too.  He's definitely been sexy this year, from his sweet, sadness like this to his outbursts over her...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Fucking called it.

And he banged it. He banged it hard.

Still not ok btw.

I'm about to board my plane back to London.. Ill try and do another write up with anything I missed.. But I think its pretty much covered. It was done in such an incredible way. Really I can't picture any better scenario with how they played this out.

Thanks for everything Kazzie...you are awesome...safe travels and take care of yourself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jlove said:

"That's unacceptable" and But he's dumb, and his face is dumb."

I loved this too.  He's definitely been sexy this year, from his sweet, sadness like this to his outbursts over her...

Did you guys saw the picture of Jim at Penny's apartment set this morning, maybe giving an interview? Boy, how he was hot with that hair, perhaps the same fuzzy hair of the taping night.

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic