The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Guys, your posts are AMAZING! Unfortunately I'm out of likes already :(

1193.gif.70e94b775b630a18427261ac6ff0cae

7 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I was thinking...Apparently the boys didn't know about Sheldon's plan for the evening...I think it was very nice that Penny and Bernie didn't tell their husbands about it, the guys could have made Sheldon more nervous than he was with their possible comments. But now? Will Sheldon or the girls tell them? TBH, I think in the next episodes we'll have very little references to what has happened, in the old TBBT style, it is a huge change for many fans so I guess they would like to make it sink a little. After the train kiss, there was the table episode, Penny and Leonard talked with Sheldon about the kiss during a fight related to a completely different topic that then degenerated in talking about the impact of Amy in his life. I wonder what they will do now...if they will ignore the subject, poking fun of it or what?

I have honestly no idea how the writers will deal with this! I'm sure the guys will know eventually, maybe through their SOs, because Sheldon voluntarily talking to them about such an intimate subject seems OOC to me... On the other way, I can totally see him make his typical no-filter remarks, without even noticing. :icon_cheesygrin: As for the second part of your post, the writers can literally do anything they want now. Personally, I would like to get some rest from this huge storyline, so to speak. Maybe only some reference here and there to show that it wasn't all a dream of ours LOL Bigger things would come later... We'll see! :) 

6 hours ago, bluebird said:

Wow, 5 new pages since I went to bed :icon_cheesygrin: I woke up with this big, stupid grin and it still hasn't left my face. I need to get myself together for goodness sake! 

Okay this is Sheldon we're talking about. Even though he has matured hell of a lot, he is still Sheldon. And I want him to be. Of course he wanted to go to SW premier, it's a HUGE thing for him! But he acknowledged that it was also Amy's birthday AND that it might the right thing to be with her instead of going to watch SW. He realized this all by himself, because PP is his subconscious.  He made the decision to give up something that meant very much to him for Amy. I didn't get the idea that he was regretting it or complaining about it afterwards. Of course he wasn't like the hell with SW, it was something he had been waiting for a long time, but he did choose Amy and I don't think it was because he thought Amy would get mad or something if he didn't. He wanted to spend her birthday with her. (We can all compare this whole thing to that episode, where Sheldon was supposed to go Amy's aunt's birthday party, but skipped it because of boys' game-marathon. And this time we are talking about a Star Wars premier!!!! It really puts this into perspective). 

Also the fact that he put so much effort into finding the perfect gift is really touching. All those 3 gifts were something Amy would enjoy. I'm glad that he thought of them by himself. We know he can come up with great gifts for Amy (like last Christmas), but this time there was no hidden revenge behind it. The only motive was making Amy happy. I LOVED that he said he wanted to give Amy his genitals as a gift (lol) because he loves her and wants to show her what she means to him. Like someone said earlier, he wanted to do it because he loves her so much, not because he was, excuse me this expression, so horny. And I think that's the case for a lot of people when they lose their virginity. They were nervous, a little scare, but wanted to find out about it together. 

Aftermath of the act sounded just as perfect as everything else. They are holding hands (CUTE!!!) and then Amy putting her head on his chest and Sheldon resting his head on hers... may I cry just a little.. The fact that they are so comfortable and natural after the act, especially Sheldon, tells a lot about their new-found intimacy. It sounded like they fell asleep like that, could it be any cuter?? I'm not expecting Sheldon to be all over her all the time, but I think (and hope) that we see a little more affectionate Sheldon from now on. I also think Amy now feels more free to  touch and kiss him, and that he won't mind it. 

Writers do want to keep Sheldon still Sheldon. After the train kiss they decided to have the tag scene, because they wanted to show the audience he was still Sheldon. They have told in numerous interviews, that while they want to keep the story moving and Sheldon and Amy's relationship evolving, they still want to keep him in character. I think the scene where Sheldon talks about SW when PP clearly asks about their sex experience,  is exactly that. 

We have such an amazing episode coming that it's still hard to process! I can't wait to see Amy's crazy after-sex-hair, Sheldon you dog! :laugh:This opens up a lot of possibilities for new storylines and I can't wait to see what's next!! Stupid hiatus.. And now if you'll excuse me, I'll have some OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG -fangirlscreaming to do..

ETA: Still out of likes, DAMN!

Bluebird, I just wanted to say your post perfectly sums up my thoughts... Thank you for expressing them so well! Kudos :good:

P.S.: Still fangirling after more than 30 hours! :girldance:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, April said:

I suppose that factors into the decision as well. But I think for the most part they'll just marked the hell out of this. Just look at the massive reaction this news got! And what's interesting is that they put out that bit of information without saying when or how Shamy got back together. So fantasies are running wild with those who don't know about 9x10 and the most common suggestion is that they're having some steamy make up sex - which in turn has some people moan about how OOC all of this is and whatnot. But either way I think it'll make many people want to check out the next episodes to see what happens.

I agree. Though I also love the take on it that he literally won't be able to wait that long. Not to mention the implication that he already added birthday sex to his annual schedule - congratulations, Amy! lmao

So much information to process!

8 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

I have honestly no idea how the writers will deal with this! I'm sure the guys will know eventually, maybe through their SOs, because Sheldon voluntarily talking to them about such an intimate subject seems OOC to me... On the other way, I can totally see him make his typical no-filter remarks, without even noticing. :icon_cheesygrin: As for the second part of your post, the writers can literally do anything they want now. Personally, I would like to get some rest from this huge storyline, so to speak. Maybe only some reference here and there to show that it wasn't all a dream of ours LOL Bigger things would come later... We'll see! :) 

lol I'd find it hilarious if this somehow stays a secret among Shamy and the girls -- until he blurts out something that gives it away.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, overdosedcanary said:

"So does Sheldon end up staying at Amy's apartment after the coitus?" -Jobbs

I think he does. But who knows, the writers don't mention whether he spent the night at Amy's after their make-out session.

Actually I just looked back at the taping report and additional info, Sheldon does stay with Amy the rest of the night but then the following day after that they go and see SW but it's later that night that Sheldon is in his own bed and then meets up with PP again. 

Edited by Jobbs

12 minutes ago, April said:

lol I'd find it hilarious if this somehow stays a secret among Shamy and the girls -- until he blurts out something that gives it away.

Yay, I can give 'likes' again! :dance:  I was thinking the same, April! It would totally crack me up LOL It would be cool if someone wrote a fanfiction about this scenario while we're waiting for the end of this endless hiatus :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said: I think there are plenty of fans who need reassurance right now! You know, I'm wondering if among the reasons for being so spoilerish (if you go in the TBBT official FB page the post about Shamy is pinned, I never saw something like that there) is to make people used to the idea! Assuming that they could manage to keep the secret for the unspoiled (I think it could have been done, not everybody seeks for spoilers so much), a lot of viewers were about to have the shock of their lives on December 17th! 

I suppose that factors into the decision as well. But I think for the most part they'll just marked the hell out of this. Just look at the massive reaction this news got! And what's interesting is that they put out that bit of information without saying when or how Shamy got back together. So fantasies are running wild with those who don't know about 9x10 and the most common suggestion is that they're having some steamy make up sex - which in turn has some people moan about how OOC all of this is and whatnot. But either way I think it'll make many people want to check out the next episodes to see what happens.

4 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said: As for Sheldon's comment about he can't wait to have sex again next year on her birthday: it was definitely a joke, a way to simply let the audience know that he enjoyed it.

There's no way those horn dogs are waiting another year to have sex. LOL.

I agree. Though I also love the take on it that he literally won't be able to wait that long. Not to mention the implication that he already added birthday sex to his annual schedule - congratulations, Amy! lmao

8 minutes ago, ShLe94 said: I have honestly no idea how the writers will deal with this! I'm sure the guys will know eventually, maybe through their SOs, because Sheldon voluntarily talking to them about such an intimate subject seems OOC to me... On the other way, I can totally see him make his typical no-filter remarks, without even noticing. :icon_cheesygrin: As for the second part of your post, the writers can literally do anything they want now. Personally, I would like to get some rest from this huge storyline, so to speak. Maybe only some reference here and there to show that it wasn't all a dream of ours LOL Bigger things would come later... We'll see!  

It would be so like him to make some obseveration about sex (that he could only know about by having done it himself) that has all the guys staring at him wondering how he knows. Then one by one they all go nah he hasn't.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

It would be so like him to make some obseveration about sex (that he could only know about by having done it himself) that has all the guys staring at him wondering how he knows. Then one by one they all go nah he hasn't.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly in words. That would be hilarious!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said: As for Sheldon's comment about he can't wait to have sex again next year on her birthday: it was definitely a joke, a way to simply let the audience know that he enjoyed it.

There's no way those horn dogs are waiting another year to have sex. LOL.

Agreed. I am very suspicious of the fact that both Sheldon and Amy's bedroom sets are apparently being left up for the hiatus. Usually, if a set is not going to be used again for the next episode, it gets struck right away.

My guess is that both Amy and Sheldon are going to agree that they enjoyed their first time, and that they can set a date or a schedule for when they are going to do it again. In fact, it would be hysterical if that was a running joke: they both agree to not have sex again until a specific agreed time, as they both feel satisfied. Cut to both of them lying in Amy's bed again, panting happily in an Aprés Coitus glow, looking surprised and going, "how did that happen?"

So then they agree that perhaps the problem is Amy's apartment, so they'll have their next date night, with no sex, at Sheldon's apartment. Cut to them both in Sheldon's bed, mussed up even worse than before, panting and looking at the ceiling perplexed, wondering how that happened again!

It would be a funny running joke, and a way to establish that their sex life is going to be just fine now that they have crossed that first time threshold. And Shamy having sex in Sheldon's room might be just the right impetus to freak Penny and Leonard into moving out once and for all.

This comment is perfect.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lionne said:

Agreed. I am very suspicious of the fact that both Sheldon and Amy's bedroom sets are apparently being left up for the hiatus. Usually, if a set is not going to be used again for the next episode, it gets struck right away.

My guess is that both Amy and Sheldon are going to agree that they enjoyed their first time, and that they can set a date or a schedule for when they are going to do it again. In fact, it would be hysterical if that was a running joke: they both agree to not have sex again until a specific agreed time, as they both feel satisfied. Cut to both of them lying in Amy's bed again, panting happily in an Aprés Coitus glow, looking surprised and going, "how did that happen?" So then they agree that perhaps the problem is Amy's apartment, so they'll have their next date night, with no sex, at Sheldon's apartment. Cut to them both in Sheldon's bed, mussed up even worse than before, panting and looking at the ceiling perplexed, wondering how that happened.

Thank goodness my husband isn't home yet cause I just had the most hysterical ugly laugh and I don't know how I would have explained that to him.

Shamy sex is comedy gold. Make it happen, writers! lmao

• Like 8

On 19.11.2015 at 6:42 PM, Lionne said:

This makes me suspicious as well.. 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 6

(This is totally inspired by a fanfic) I would love to see a scene where sheldon walks into the university cafeteria with a massive smile after sex with Amy and the other guys are slightly weirded out by his "just got laid" grin :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Also, I'd like to add that I hope the gang will do something to congratulate them on their new big milestone. Even if it's silly, I want to see something. It would be funny and of course well deserved. 

We could see Sheldon and Amy blushing from such attention. Haha. 

absolutely! i would also like a FWF episode to kinda pick up where he left off with that sarcastic solo episode to clean that up

• Like 4

It's so funny seeing unspoiled people reading about the episode around the web...

"stick these spoilers on your ass"
"spoil your mother, motherfucker"
and the most wtf:
"I'm waiting for the moment that Sheldon will come out of the closet" lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Awwww this is adorable :) 

but it was the "hello " , " hi " that got me !!!!! We all know where that comes up again :icon_redface::icon_cheesygrin:.....just reminded me of 9.11 TR , just saying ...... Now tell me you don't get goosebumps when you watch the clip :) 

You're welcome !

I think I'm the only one unable to watch this. Someone please send me a link, this one downloads a video, and I can't watch this video either!

15 hours ago, vonmar said:

It may just be me, but Jim is extra adorable as Sheldon this season...

107365_WB_0119bc.jpg

107265_WB_0178b.jpg

I feel the same way.  His sweetness makes him extra sexy.  Just imagining the upcoming episodes and ruffled hair... hot damn! 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, anna said:

OK I think I finally have my faculties to write something coherent lol...

I'm still in shock. I'm just... in total disbelief still. I think it will actually take me watching the actual episode before I fully process it, and maybe not even then! Sheldon and Amy had sex. It feels so weird to be waiting for so long and then all of a sudden, it's there. It happened. I am completely stunned by the perfection of this episode. Just... everything about it. Every tiny little thing. But I think a part of me feels so weird! Anyone else feel like that?

I'm very strangely emotional about it. Just reading the two reports I get very misty at certain spots. I keep reading the reports over and over forcing them to sink in! xD Just... wow.

Just the very idea of Sheldon giving up his ticket to see Star Wars for Amy puts a lump in my throat! This TOTALLY ties into the finale and the Flash comment. But what I love is that they didn't totally change Sheldon. He still loves all his nerdy things. He just loves his Amy more. Awwww!!

"He cares about Amy so much that being intimate with her is something he want's to do. " Just !!! I keep thinking back to D&D coitus when he told her it was a possibility. How far has our boy come?? We've been getting little clues all season that he's ready. But I love this quote so much in that he cares so much for her that he wants to be intimate with her. And he wants everything to be absolutely perfect for her! Asking Penny advice, having dreams about it where he's virtually asking himself for advice, flowers!! Guys, his love for Amy literally could fill up the entire universe. I NEVER thought we'd see this level of love from him. And at the same time it's all so in-character! How are they doing this??

The "hi" "hello" bits are so effing cute OMG. I love how they're nervous. I love that Amy is very nervous and Sheldon calms her down. In truth he's just as nervous but he's being brave for her. "Let's find out together." Best. Quote. Of. The. Entire. Series. I get choked up just picturing this coming out of his mouth.

The embrace afterwards! HOLDING HANDS! That's so freaking cute and Shamy-like. It's like they just made love, but their innocence is still there. They're just a couple of kids figuring everything out.

How is this so perfect?? Forgive me for getting so crazy xD but seriously. It's more than I ever could have imagined. It's sweet, beautiful, funny, in-character, hot, tender, just everything!

I'm off to reread the reports for the umpteenth time LOL. Why do we have to wait so long to see these??

I love this post. Thank you Anna for articulating what I couldn't.  Everything about this episode is perfection. I  especially love how the writers tied all the earlier hints from Amy like wanting flowers, romance, focus on her vs. movie/tv show,  and best of all the "let's find out together"! Total throw back to the double-date with Lenny and Amy wishing Sheldon said similar things to her. Love it all!!!!

• Like 4