Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I think I'm the only one unable to watch this. Someone please send me a link, this one downloads a video, and I can't watch this video either!

Oh no I'm useless at links !!

its on tumblr if you have an account ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lionne said:

Agreed. I am very suspicious of the fact that both Sheldon and Amy's bedroom sets are apparently being left up for the hiatus. Usually, if a set is not going to be used again for the next episode, it gets struck right away.

My guess is that both Amy and Sheldon are going to agree that they enjoyed their first time, and that they can set a date or a schedule for when they are going to do it again. In fact, it would be hysterical if that was a running joke: they both agree to not have sex again until a specific agreed time, as they both feel satisfied. Cut to both of them lying in Amy's bed again, panting happily in an Aprés Coitus glow, looking surprised and going, "how did that happen?"

So then they agree that perhaps the problem is Amy's apartment, so they'll have their next date night, with no sex, at Sheldon's apartment. Cut to them both in Sheldon's bed, mussed up even worse than before, panting and looking at the ceiling perplexed, wondering how that happened again!

It would be a funny running joke, and a way to establish that their sex life is going to be just fine now that they have crossed that first time threshold. And Shamy having sex in Sheldon's room might be just the right impetus to freak Penny and Leonard into moving out once and for all.

That would be hilarious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks flaky! I agree! :) I agree with you too, bluebird! I love how serious they took this. I'm just amazed!

kazzie thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! You are such a sweetheart. So happy for you. :) if you don't mind can you elaborate just a bit more on the kissing? Do we actually see them kissing in bed? And in the living room, where are their hands? Im sorry I just love kissing haha. It's ok if you don't answer :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Normally, After they finish taping, They aim to have sets broken down and packed away ready to back to storage by midnight. If the set is going t be used in the next taping, They will just cover it up. Amy's Apartment set has been set up in the same place for the last 2 weeks. Ive seen them shoot a scene, and then immediately start disassembling the set during the rest of the taping night before. I don't know when the photo above was taken. If it was before or after the taping. They would have been using the set during the week for rehearsal and shooting. I don't always trust the captions. It maybe there for the next taping, It maybe won't. 

As for now. Honestly. I'm still shocked they went with coitus. I didn't expect it this soon. I was expecting a proposal on tuesday. And we got BETTER.  As for the "Next birthday" comment.. Guys I wouldn't worry, It was just a throw away joke. They needed to slip some comedy in there. I can pretty much say this is going to be a regular thing!. Sheldon defiantly seemed like he enjoyed it.

I think maybe the next thing to be addressed is the living situation. Lenny are still staying at 4A on some nights to keep Sheldon company. Now he is reunited with Amy and they are now physical. I can see Sheldon wanting privacy. We have had him ask her to be his roommate this season and further more Amy was looking to move. And now they are physical I don't think there is really much stopping them moving in together. He is more then comfortable to share a bed with her now. Sex or no sex.. omg guys. They way he put his arm around her when she snuggled up to him after sex. He looked so happy and comfortable. I still can't.

He is more committed to her now then ever. When he gave up Star Wars to be with her, He didn't pout, He didn't cause a scene, He didn't bring it up and he made up his mind quickly that he would ditch SW for her. And he really put every effort he could in for her to make it perfect. (And he really did put it in..) They are in Love. He know's his mistakes, He knows he can't lose her again and he will do anything to keep her now.

We will see a new Shamy. I'm excited to see how they play this out now. But for one I have to say, The writers absolutely nailed this storyline. From the break up - Make up- Sex. In my eyes it was incredibly well written and played out. How they managed to do the Shamy coitus with so much care, compassion, emotion and comedy was addressed in the best way possible. Bravo guys!

Little funny thing on my flight home last night. The Flight Attendant said to me "Oh I like your T-Shirt! It's very Sheldon". Guys. IM not even wearing anything BBT related at all.. IM wearing a Minecraft T-shirt which Sheldon has never worn before! I was cracking up so bad! I told her about ym trips over there for tap ins and the story line is getting good so keep watching. As I was leaving she asked me. "Omg, did you se in the news that Sheldon and Amy might have Sex?".. "Might? Girl, I was there..." haha! 

I'm straight back to work in the morning. But I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. If I'm slow with replying I'm sorry! I have a lot to catch up with.. But please ask away! Ill be at my computer for the next few hours :)

Love you all!

Thank you so so much for this - it all sounds too awesome for words !!!. I bet you're on cloud nine :) .x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Oh no I'm useless at links !!

its on tumblr if you have an account ?

Nah, I don't have one. But if you could send me the link I would love it :) if you can't, that's ok.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Normally, After they finish taping, They aim to have sets broken down and packed away ready to back to storage by midnight. If the set is going t be used in the next taping, They will just cover it up. Amy's Apartment set has been set up in the same place for the last 2 weeks. Ive seen them shoot a scene, and then immediately start disassembling the set during the rest of the taping night before. I don't know when the photo above was taken. If it was before or after the taping. They would have been using the set during the week for rehearsal and shooting. I don't always trust the captions. It maybe there for the next taping, It maybe won't. 

As for now. Honestly. I'm still shocked they went with coitus. I didn't expect it this soon. I was expecting a proposal on tuesday. And we got BETTER.  As for the "Next birthday" comment.. Guys I wouldn't worry, It was just a throw away joke. They needed to slip some comedy in there. I can pretty much say this is going to be a regular thing!. Sheldon defiantly seemed like he enjoyed it.

I think maybe the next thing to be addressed is the living situation. Lenny are still staying at 4A on some nights to keep Sheldon company. Now he is reunited with Amy and they are now physical. I can see Sheldon wanting privacy. We have had him ask her to be his roommate this season and further more Amy was looking to move. And now they are physical I don't think there is really much stopping them moving in together. He is more then comfortable to share a bed with her now. Sex or no sex.. omg guys. They way he put his arm around her when she snuggled up to him after sex. He looked so happy and comfortable. I still can't.

He is more committed to her now then ever. When he gave up Star Wars to be with her, He didn't pout, He didn't cause a scene, He didn't bring it up and he made up his mind quickly that he would ditch SW for her. And he really put every effort he could in for her to make it perfect. (And he really did put it in..) They are in Love. He know's his mistakes, He knows he can't lose her again and he will do anything to keep her now.

We will see a new Shamy. I'm excited to see how they play this out now. But for one I have to say, The writers absolutely nailed this storyline. From the break up - Make up- Sex. In my eyes it was incredibly well written and played out. How they managed to do the Shamy coitus with so much care, compassion, emotion and comedy was addressed in the best way possible. Bravo guys!

Little funny thing on my flight home last night. The Flight Attendant said to me "Oh I like your T-Shirt! It's very Sheldon". Guys. IM not even wearing anything BBT related at all.. IM wearing a Minecraft T-shirt which Sheldon has never worn before! I was cracking up so bad! I told her about ym trips over there for tap ins and the story line is getting good so keep watching. As I was leaving she asked me. "Omg, did you se in the news that Sheldon and Amy might have Sex?".. "Might? Girl, I was there..." haha! 

I'm straight back to work in the morning. But I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. If I'm slow with replying I'm sorry! I have a lot to catch up with.. But please ask away! Ill be at my computer for the next few hours :)

Love you all!

Thank you Kazzie, for all the information you gave us and for the passion you put in telling us what happened...really reading your posts   seems to me like I was there watching the taping! Glad you got to see the beginning and the end of this breakup!

A little question... Did they wear their usual date night dresses when Sheldon arrived at Amy's place? I miss them all dressed up for their dates!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kazzie did you get to see the episode you saw taped last week ? If so which kiss did they go with ??. 

Thank you x

Its ok I see this is answered above !!!!!!! So exciting - thank you xx

Edited by Soopysue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for all the information, Kazzie!

Excuse me, I may need a moment...

pillowfeels.gif.42d7071e9ca8689c1cdbd9bb

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Nah, I don't have one. But if you could send me the link I would love it :) if you can't, that's ok.

Ok I think Amy Fowler linked it on here this morning ?? From CBS website ?!!! - maybe she can help ! 

Sorry im so rubbish !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anna said:

Aww crap, I ran out of likes again! xD

So does anyone still having ill feelings about the ending of tonight's episode? Sheldon rejecting Amy and all? Everyone was so sad just a couple weeks again, possibly more sad than I've ever seen the site! And now look at us. :) Now we're all so unbelievably happy because of the most flawless Shamy love-making (I can't call it coitus or sex because it's MAKING LOVE, guys) the writers could ever give us! I agree with all of you who are pointing out all the great little details. I am personally so happy that they are still keeping Sheldon in character. I don't want sex to change the way I look at him, or make him feel like too different of a person. But from the sounds of it, they are still keeping Sheldon Sheldon! :) Which is the best of both worlds. He is so tender and loving with Amy before, after, and most definitely during their love making! I could just cry! As a matter of fact I have a few times! xD

As for tonight, I am just going to be so giddy watching Shamy on their friend date and having fun together again. As for the ending I think more than anything I'm just going to be reminded even more how much they love each other. Amy wants Sheldon back because she loves him just the way he is! But what's beautiful is that we know just how much he's changed for her!

I think the hardest part if knowing we'll have to wait so long for 9x10! December 10th, why are you so far away? I think I will literally be counting down the seconds lol!

I am ecstatic about what I know is happening in the episodes following tonight's... but I still think the angst will get to me before I can immediately see happy shamy right after.... so my plan is to binge watch from Spock Resonance and up to 9.10 when it airs on Dec. 10th! so yeah, I'm holding off on watching 9.7-9.9 until I get to see them make up! I know how crazy that sounds but I just can't see a devastated Amy and have to wait 3 weeks! I'm such a weirdo lol 

 

And thank you Kazzie and everyone who has given us info about these amazing upcoming episodes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Kazzie, once again! It's always such a pleasure reading your posts. We all appreciate them so much!

A question, was Amy touching Sheldon's face after coitus or something to that effect? Also did they look happy/satisfied afterwards? 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, April said:

Thank you so much for all the information, Kazzie!

Excuse me, I may need a moment...

pillowfeels.gif.42d7071e9ca8689c1cdbd9bb

Me too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow...I've been away from the forum for a while, not because I lost the faith, but it was so sad when they broke up and reading the posts wondering how they could turn it around, so stayed away until things sorted themselves out. I always thought they would get back together, but didn't want to say that when people weren't ready to trust again just yet.

But how amazing - it sounds like everything we could have wanted - and who gets first dibs on 'The Force Awakens' as their fanfic title?!

 

Edited by Bella Duveen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone send me the link the the jim and mayim interview I think I saw on here after the scene?? Maybe it was from a previous episode. Ta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heres2U said:

I just want to say that I LOVE that Sheldon shared his readiness for coitus with Penny and Bernie, and not the guys.  The girls were so sweet to give him encouragement, and then Penny gave him tips on making love.  Then that they probably kept Sheldon's plan from the boys.  Penny and Bernie have redeemed themselves!

i love that Sheldon and Amy both wore "virginal" white for their first time!  I'm sure that was intentional by TPTB.

and let's give a big SHOUT OUT to the writers...........It was hard to trust them with all that's happened. But they did right by Shamy.  The reconciliation in ep 10 was amazing  Then they gave them the most perfect "first time" that we could have hoped for.  It was romantic, sweet, loving and in character.  They didn't try to go for the comedy card while it was happening.  They respected the characters and the fans' feelings about characters of Sheldon and Amy.

WE LOVE YOU WRITERS!!!!!!!!

The bold part, I meant to say the same ever since the detailed TR was posted, but I was occupied in work all day. 
Thank you for mentionting this. 
 

Edited by mothandfire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kazzie said:

...Skip

YES they played back 10. And they used all the takes we wanted. The kissing wasn't cut down much if at all. We see pretty much all of it in it entirety. From the camera angle you can defiantly see it was open mouthed (implied). It was very sweet, Full of passion and just as sexy as I described before. For reference. they used the second take when she pulled him back straight into a kiss. And from the playback it looks as though Sheldon got the hint she was going to kiss him straight away and had his arms around her as soon as their lips met for the second time. And Yes. Amy kicks the door closed behind Dave.

So much shamy kissing. I need to unpack my tooth brush. yikes.

Awwwwwwww... *meltingaway* So looking forward to see this.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Amy was in a I think red dress? In her new Style shall we say. Just a dress and Small Cardigan.. No Layer upon layer. Sheldon was in his date night attire. I can't quite remember.. The main thing is those clothes didn't stay on that long.

 

After coitus. They were just laying on their backs on their own side of the bed.. Sheldon looked accomplished and happy. And Amy looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards and just ran a marathon... But a VERY pleased look on her face. 

Just to note. While they were laying naked side by side. They were holding hands which were above the covers. Once the dialog ended. Amy just rolled over to snuggle into Sheldon, Resting her head against his chest. Sheldon responds by wrapping his free arm around her and resting his head on hers. He then closed his eyes. Like they were going to sleep all snuggled up. It was incredibly sweet.

I loved how they pulled this off. It had the serious, comedy, sweet and love element all rolled into 1.. Perfect writing. 

The bolded part made me laugh really hard...thanks Kazzie!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Kazzie!! 

It just sounds too perfect, I can't handle it. I just... 

 

 

 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.