Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Xbox1orPS4 said:

Could someone send me the link the the jim and mayim interview I think I saw on here after the scene?? Maybe it was from a previous episode. Ta

It hasn't been aired yet, they just released the picture. It will air later on, when the Episode airs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kazzie..just wanted to say thank you for all the information you've provided and to tell you how incredibly grateful I am for all the wonderful details you provide. I keep re-reading your posts with a stupid grin on my face....so happy right now!! :-)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kazzie! thanks! your posts are invaluable! They gives a lot of pleasant work for my imagination while we are waiting for the episode :D

(well is there in English language the word that expresses gigantic gratitude and admiration at the same time? It should be!) LOL Tom for you 

vozdushny_potseluy.gif

Edited by AlFisher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Ok I think Amy Fowler linked it on here this morning ?? From CBS website ?!!! - maybe she can help ! 

Sorry im so rubbish !!

So I've just been on Facebook and Emmy4Mayim has the link on her page if you have Facebook ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kazzie said:

We see them going in slowly for a kiss in bed. It was very sweet. It was the start of their first coitus journey and neither of them knew what to do. The scene cuts just before they kiss. It's very sweet and doesn't leave much for the imagination to know what happened after they cut.

The couch kissing. At first when Sheldon asked if Amy would be ok with intimacy. Amy kissed him in the very same fashion as she did in Season 4. Sheldon was caught a little off guard with this kiss. It was very very similar as their first kiss. He kept his hands on his lap. For the second kiss When Sheldon was reaching to get his phone out of his pocket to pull up some sort of contract, He couldn't even get his sentence out before Amy kissed him. This time it was more heated. She was leaning up to him grabbing him as she kissed him, And Sheldon just accepted the kiss and kissed her back moving his hands up to grab her body. The kiss was VERY hot, full of passion and open mouthed. You could see the desire in there as well. They only did this take twice and it was SO had to really focus to much. I was in total TOTAL shock.

 

YES they played back 10. And they used all the takes we wanted. The kissing wasn't cut down much if at all. We see pretty much all of it in it entirety. From the camera angle you can defiantly see it was open mouthed (implied). It was very sweet, Full of passion and just as sexy as I described before. For reference. they used the second take when she pulled him back straight into a kiss. And from the playback it looks as though Sheldon got the hint she was going to kiss him straight away and had his arms around her as soon as their lips met for the second time. And Yes. Amy kicks the door closed behind Dave.

So much shamy kissing. I need to unpack my tooth brush. yikes.

Thanks again Kazzie.  I love the way you put so much feeling into the details you provide.

I can bet that Sheldon asked for confirmation from Amy again before he made his invasion, just to be sure she hadn't changed her mind and to calm his own nervousness.   She probably grabbed his hips to help him along.   We don't have to see the details.  The after affects let us know it was beautiful and satisfactory with the hand-holding, Amy's hair, Sheldon's facial expression and commentary.

No doubt it was his need to control things and succeed, even in coitus, that contributed to the pleasant outcome for Amy.   It was never about him or her, but the two of them together.    Amy has seen his weakest and most vulnerable side, and I am sure this alone will be huge factor in determining how he treats her in the future.   I don't think he will be whipped, but he will certainly treasure what they have and want to protect what belongs to him.

At first I thought Sheldon meant that he thought he could wait another year, but I agree now with what others have posted.   He was saying literally that he cannot wait, and Amy was agreeing with him that she was okay with that.    I wonder if they did it again after the SW movie.

I also wonder if Sheldon will ever be spontaneous, or if he will always need preparation and confirmation from Amy beforehand.   It turns out he's a very considerate lover, unlike the train through the tunnel gif that was posted a few weeks ago.

I couldn't be happier.   I will die laughing if Amy reveals to Penny and Bernie that they did it (3) times.   You know they are going to want details, and I hope we as the audience get some through their conversations.

I can see Sheldon being a jerk and rubbing sex advice in Leonard's face, but then at the same time, he's pretty private when it comes to his personal life.   So, perhaps, not.   The guys might pry, and Sheldon might very well just blow them off and tell them to mind their own business.

I would love to have Lenny get a test of their own medicine with Shamy disturbing their rest sometime with the headboard knocking, etc, only because I think it would be comical to have the tables turned.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A possible interesting topic of discussion:

I've always felt that Amy's fashion (clothing) would slowly change and we're already seeing that with her date night clothes. Do you guys think that will roll over to her regular day clothes as well? 

Will she wear clothes that suit her body better because she wants to look good for Sheldon? Will the fact that he's seen her naked make him open his eyes a bit more to what she wears and give his opinions on certain occasions? 

Or will Amy's regular day clothes remain the same (which is fine too of course)?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

A possible interesting topic of discussion:

I've always felt that Amy's fashion (clothing) would slowly change and we're already seeing that with her date night clothes. Do you guys think that will roll over to her regular day clothes as well? 

Will she wear clothes that suit her body better because she wants to look good for Sheldon? Will the fact that he's seen her naked make him open his eyes a bit more to what she wears and give his opinions on certain occasions? 

Or will Amy's regular day clothes remain the same (which is fine too of course)?

I think they'll keep her style but with less layers. I don't know it there's an equivalent proverb in english, but in portuguese we say that what is beautiful has to be shown. It's her case.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It hasn't been aired yet, they just released the picture. It will air later on, when the Episode airs.

Oh ok, thanks though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Thanks again Kazzie.  I love the way you put so much feeling into the details you provide.

I can bet that Sheldon asked for confirmation from Amy again before he made his invasion, just to be sure she hadn't changed her mind and to calm his own nervousness.   She probably grabbed his hips to help him along.   We don't have to see the details.  The after affects let us know it was beautiful and satisfactory with the hand-holding, Amy's hair, Sheldon's facial expression and commentary.

No doubt it was his need to control things and succeed, even in coitus, that contributed to the pleasant outcome for Amy.   It was never about him or her, but the two of them together.    Amy has seen his weakest and most vulnerable side, and I am sure this alone will be huge factor in determining how he treats her in the future.   I don't think he will be whipped, but he will certainly treasure what they have and want to protect what belongs to him.

At first I thought Sheldon meant that he thought he could wait another year, but I agree now with what others have posted.   He was saying literally that he cannot wait, and Amy was agreeing with him that she was okay with that.    I wonder if they did it again after the SW movie.

I also wonder if Sheldon will ever be spontaneous, or if he will always need preparation and confirmation from Amy beforehand.   It turns out he's a very considerate lover, unlike the train through the tunnel gif that was posted a few weeks ago.

I couldn't be happier.   I will die laughing if Amy reveals to Penny and Bernie that they did it (3) times.   You know they are going to want details, and I hope we as the audience get some through their conversations.

I can see Sheldon being a jerk and rubbing sex advice in Leonard's face, but then at the same time, he's pretty private when it comes to his personal life.   So, perhaps, not.   The guys might pry, and Sheldon might very well just blow them off and tell them to mind their own business.

I would love to have Lenny get a test of their own medicine with Shamy disturbing their rest sometime with the headboard knocking, etc, only because I think it would be comical to have the tables turned.

I'm counting on girl's night to get some details about the act!

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The couch kiss looks like their first kiss!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH *DEAD*

I like their first kiss sooooooo much. I've watched that scene a million times.

Thanks again Kazzie for the details.

 

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think her day clothes will remain the same, she has already said to Penny and Bernie during Penny's bachelorette party that she likes them after all...I like her "new" date-night outfits, anyway, with less layers, I think now that they're there we'll see her wearing them during the dates. It can function for me: "normal" Amy during the day and "sexier" Amy for Sheldon....

MY HEART :girlsmile:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Amy was in a I think red dress? In her new Style shall we say. Just a dress and Small Cardigan.. No Layer upon layer. Sheldon was in his date night attire. I can't quite remember.. The main thing is those clothes didn't stay on that long.

 

After coitus. They were just laying on their backs on their own side of the bed.. Sheldon looked accomplished and happy. And Amy looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards and just ran a marathon... But a VERY pleased look on her face. 

Just to note. While they were laying naked side by side. They were holding hands which were above the covers. Once the dialog ended. Amy just rolled over to snuggle into Sheldon, Resting her head against his chest. Sheldon responds by wrapping his free arm around her and resting his head on hers. He then closed his eyes. Like they were going to sleep all snuggled up. It was incredibly sweet.

I loved how they pulled this off. It had the serious, comedy, sweet and love element all rolled into 1.. Perfect writing. 

omg!!!! thanks for ALL the info!!! you are quite lucky indeed! 

just a quick question: when Amy walks into the room in her nightie, does Sheldon 'gulp' or look at her in a certain way? 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think her day clothes will remain the same, she has already said to Penny and Bernie during Penny's bachelorette party that she likes them after all...I like her "new" date-night outfits, anyway, with less layers, I think now that they're there we'll see her wearing them during the dates. It can function for me: "normal" Amy during the day and "sexier" Amy for Sheldon....

I agree. I don't expect a huge change in her wardrobe, especially in her day clothes. Her date night outfits have been a bit different now and I think she'll be paying a little more attention into her look on date nights. I don't want her wardrobe to change too much though, a little sexier date night clothes are still more than fine! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SyS said:

tumblr_inline_nv45ronBDd1rgsk21_500.gif

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman

awww-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-16

image?u=%2F81c99d3d10a716a2edb4af45002ee

sobeautiful.gifgiphy.gif

am I the only one who freaked out about his need of confirmation from her? For me THIS is the cutest thing from this TR. I really wanted something like this he said before making thing and here we go - i got this! I just can't....!

tumblr_inline_mgp3egf2ol1ro2d43.gif

gif1marshallbyitsaishah.gif?w=400&h=226

Sheldon-Cooper-Reaction-GIFS.gif?gs=a

tumblr_inline_n4ik3djs3u1rxfhu4.gif

 

 

And that's how are you making ultimately great "AWW" ep.

tumblr_inline_ntral4SSrT1skqll3_500.gif

 

(I can't handle it before airing of the episode, dunno what it will be with me at 17.12 :icon_cheesygrin:)

You guys kill me with these perfectly selected gifs. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SyS said:

/skip

 

Sheldon-Cooper-Reaction-GIFS.gif?gs=a

tumblr_inline_n4ik3djs3u1rxfhu4.gif

 

 

And that's how are you making ultimately great "AWW" ep.

tumblr_inline_ntral4SSrT1skqll3_500.gif

 

(I can't handle it before airing of the episode, dunno what it will be with me at 17.12 :icon_cheesygrin:)

Please, please, more of such great posts. Love gif-partying so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bavarian ShamyShipper Girl said:

Please, please, more of such great posts. Love gif-partying so much.

tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG Kazzie! I love you so much. The details you have so graciously provided us are so perfect! I don't think I could enjoy reading about such a beautiful episode more than I have from you! These details are actually killing me. I'm sitting here in class grinning from ear to ear. My goodness, what a beautiful episode we have in front of us! I can't believe he wraps his arm around her and lays his head against hers! Ooohhhh my gooddddd. I never dreamt we'd get scenes like these. 

All I can really say is... Amy you are a lucky, lucky girl. Who wouldn't want a Sheldon after episodes 10 and 11? I know I do. :icon_redface:

Sys, I LOVE the gifs! They so perfectly capture how I feel. :laugh: 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

omg!!!! thanks for ALL the info!!! you are quite lucky indeed! 

just a quick question: when Amy walks into the room in her nightie, does Sheldon 'gulp' or look at her in a certain way? 


 

That's a good question.   Is there anything to indicate that Sheldon is shocked and/or effected by the way she looks without all her layers?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG so I'm new in the forum and I've always been a Shamy fan, I can see why is the hype but I nEED TO READ THAT TAPING REPOT OMG CAN SOMEONE SEND IT TO ME? I'M SO EXCITED

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jenafan said:

That's a good question.   Is there anything to indicate that Sheldon is shocked and/or effected by the way she looks without all her layers?

I've been wondering this too. I'm trying to picture the mood between them right as they know it's about to happen. I know Amy is nervous, and they exchange nervous hellos, which is so gosh darn cute. But what's Sheldon's facial expressions? Is he all serious? Can you visibly see he's nervous?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.