[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

A possible interesting topic of discussion:

I've always felt that Amy's fashion (clothing) would slowly change and we're already seeing that with her date night clothes. Do you guys think that will roll over to her regular day clothes as well? 

Will she wear clothes that suit her body better because she wants to look good for Sheldon? Will the fact that he's seen her naked make him open his eyes a bit more to what she wears and give his opinions on certain occasions? 

Or will Amy's regular day clothes remain the same (which is fine too of course)?

I don't think change her day clothes much.  Although they don't often match, what she wears during the day is practical and comfortable and that's all you really want during the day.  I am liking her new date clothes, particularly the less layers.  What I would like is for Sheldon to say something about what she's wearing.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, kazzie said:

Amy was in a I think red dress? In her new Style shall we say. Just a dress and Small Cardigan.. No Layer upon layer. Sheldon was in his date night attire. I can't quite remember.. The main thing is those clothes didn't stay on that long.

After coitus. They were just laying on their backs on their own side of the bed.. Sheldon looked accomplished and happy. And Amy looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards and just ran a marathon... But a VERY pleased look on her face. 

Just to note. While they were laying naked side by side. They were holding hands which were above the covers. Once the dialog ended. Amy just rolled over to snuggle into Sheldon, Resting her head against his chest. Sheldon responds by wrapping his free arm around her and resting his head on hers. He then closed his eyes. Like they were going to sleep all snuggled up. It was incredibly sweet.

I loved how they pulled this off. It had the serious, comedy, sweet and love element all rolled into 1.. Perfect writing. 

Thank you Kazzie.

• Like 1

On 19.11.2015 at 10:16 PM, anna said:

I've been wondering this too. I'm trying to picture the mood between them right as they know it's about to happen. I know Amy is nervous, and they exchange nervous hellos, which is so gosh darn cute. But what's Sheldon's facial expressions? Is he all serious? Can you visibly see he's nervous?

Every time I remember this

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

JUST SO DARN HAPPY RIGHT NOW :) Sorry ffor my lack of posts, in crazy times like this I like to just sit back and take everything in ;) I think that their first time was PERFECT, better tthan anything I could have imagined. Here are some awesome gifs to show my feelings m: !

al_bundy.gif

tumblr_mm8gkxsGc21qasxjlo1_500.gif

Penny_oh_my_god.gif

tumblr_inline_n0pfd2JoHI1qbgjmx.gif

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I like the fact the first kiss in 9.11 resembled their first one and then they went for a way more passionate one. It looks like they were retracing their path during all those years, from where all started...

I was actually kind of expecting Sheldon saying "Fascinating" after the act :laugh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kazzie said:

So much shamy kissing. I need to unpack my tooth brush. yikes.

1 hour ago, April said:

Obligatory:

564e22c2a8590_HarrySallyIllhavewhatshesh

LMAO

You guys kill me!  I have so much fun on this forum.  So nice to be able to gush about Shamy with you guys. I know we all share the same fangirl feels.

Edited by Flaky
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, kazzie said:

He is more committed to her now then ever. When he gave up Star Wars to be with her, He didn't pout, He didn't cause a scene, He didn't bring it up and he made up his mind quickly that he would ditch SW for her. And he really put every effort he could in for her to make it perfect. (And he really did put it in..) They are in Love. He know's his mistakes, He knows he can't lose her again and he will do anything to keep her now.

rny4kOy.gif

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

I love seeing his various facial expressions. They are quite telling :) 

I can see so much fan fiction being created to fill in all the holes we don't see on screen from this episode.  I'm conjuring up another story, but I will probably wait until I see the episode to publish it so I can make sure to capture all the nuances as they were meant to be rather than by TR interpretation.

• Like 2

On 19.11.2015 at 10:54 PM, AlFisher said:

@bluebird That's how I look like the last two days! I just can not stop! It's beyond my abilities....

I know the feeling. It's been almost two days since the taping but I'm still partying like hell

Nothing but glitter rain

Edited by bluebird
typo
  • Like 6

On 11/18/2015, 3:04:37, Soopysue said:

Kazzie, thank you so much, it all sounds amazing !!!! I'm so happy you got to see all of this . 

Im so excited !!!!!!!!

Well, that pretty much sums it up for me. I'm just so excited to see this play out. It's going to be like every single holiday rolled into one!

Thanks so much for your dedication, Kazzie. All of that travel cannot be easy for you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I can see so much fan fiction being created to fill in all the holes we don't see on screen from this episode.  I'm conjuring up another story, but I will probably wait until I see the episode to publish it so I can make sure to capture all the nuances as they were meant to be rather than by TR interpretation.

...pun intended ?
You just killed me. LMAO

Edited by Bavarian ShamyShipper Girl
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, jenafan said:

can't wait to read it!!!! 

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic