• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

Today's Shamy text (apologies in advance if I got the order wrong for their new game, I tried to go back and double check but the stream had cut off) takes place after their aquarium frate (friend date :laugh: )

image.jpeg.605b786403c30354fb88ae819f155

• Like 5

I knew that this episode would be hard
Even after the news of the episode 9.10. and 9.11, I knew I wasn't ready and I'm not ok.
Amy at the end of this episode  ... WOW more heartbreaking than the hallway scene.

now I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters

Awww Amy! That was so sad, gave me the same chills I got in the S8 finale tag. One thing is for sure, Sheldon and Amy have grown immensely these past 9 episodes. You see how matured Sheldon is. Amy loves him for who he is. Sheldon is still head over heels for you, you ain't fooling nobody, Shelly boy. I can't wait for December 10th!! The angst is over, guys!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, anna said:

Awww Amy! That was so sad, gave me the same chills I got in the S8 finale tag. One thing is for sure, Sheldon and Amy have grown immensely these past 9 episodes. You see how matured Sheldon is. Amy loves him for who he is. Sheldon is still head over heels for you, you ain't fooling nobody, Shelly boy. I can't wait for December 10th!! The angst is over, guys!!

I am glad that the angst is over but it was still hard watching it.  But even if I didn't know what was coming because it was serious, you didn't hear the audience reaction, it struck me more as a cliffhanger...could they just be friends or something more??  Of course, we know the answer.

"I guess I'm silly sometimes" made me cry. That was hard to see, even knowing what's going to happen next. 

I think that when Sheldon hears from Amy that she wants to be with him again, he just can't think about anything else. He will get that song stuck on his head and we all know what it means ❤ 

• Like 7

It was interesting to listen and watch Sheldon on the phone.  He says his excel line with no malice or anger, it was delivered quite evenly and logical without a touch of sadness or regrets.  His conclusion was made and his conclusion was quick.  There was more of a reaction from L/P than from Sheldon.  I quite liked that AND then he continued on about the fishes to his friend Amy.

So, what were the conclusions he draws on the Dec 10th episode to so drastically change his mind??  I forgot, but I can wait 

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

I the line, "I guess sometimes I'm silly" is probably the most important line that Amy has uttered during this break up.  That hit hard.

And Mayim absolutely nailed the tag scene.

Oh honey, it was a lot more than "silly," but yeah, we get you.  Heart.broken.

Thank heavens we know about the next 2 eps.  Can you even imagine the not knowing after having to WATCH it?

3 minutes ago, notchinc said:

It was interesting to listen and watch Sheldon on the phone.  He says his excel line with no malice or anger, it was delivered quite evenly and logical without a touch of sadness or regrets.  His conclusion was made and his conclusion was quick.  There was more of a reaction from L/P than from Sheldon.  I quite liked that AND then he continued on about the fishes to his friend Amy.

So, what were the conclusions he draws on the Dec 10th episode to so drastically change his mind??  I forgot, but I can wait 

He realizes that say "no" to her wasn't the best idea, keep with that Beach Boys song in his mind, go after her and solves averything like a mature person lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kazzie said:

I know this was both good and fun to watch. But this part of the storyline is needed for whats to come next.. That's the genius in this writing. 

Yes exactly! You need the darkness to fully appreciate the light. We NEEDED to see these sides of Amy and Sheldon. We needed them both to hit rock bottom so they can BOTH mature and grow.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

I the line, "I guess sometimes I'm silly" is probably the most important line that Amy has uttered during this break up.  That hit hard.

And Mayim absolutely nailed the tag scene.

And just the way that "I guess sometimes I'm silly" scene was filmed.... Amy saying it to herself as we see Sheldon wandering off to the next exhibit... it crushed me!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

And just the way that "I guess sometimes I'm silly" scene was filmed.... Amy saying it to herself as we see Sheldon wandering off to the next exhibit... it crushed me!

Yes.  The way the show has been filmed and edited this season has been fantastic and added that perfect bit of extra something, something to the big poignant scenes, namely this episode and Spock.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

"I excel at many things, getting over you wasn't one of them" <sigh>  I didn't realize that this phone call took place in front of P/L.

My shirt theory musing of the week...purple undershirt in both scenes.  Purple = love.

I didn't realize it took place in front of them either and I was there. Figure that shit out. LMAO.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, kazzie said:

No. When Amy came into the bedroom her glasses were already off. 

Thank you , Kazzie.

I meant to ask something akin to heres2U, because Mayim was not wearing glasses in the post taping interview photo with Jim, so I was wondering if Amy didn't wearing her glasses during  their cuddling in bed scene.
But this also answered my question

Again, thank you so vastly much, Kazzie. I am happy for you to see these two eps taped and wish the best for your well-being. 

• Like 1

I just saw a gif on tumblr of the aquarium scene where Amy says I miss this and Sheldon's answers her how can you miss a game you've never played. The distracted sadness in his face as she says "I miss this" is palpable. I know he obvious idea is for him to be clueless here with his answer. But it struck me an entirely new way. Even though he now knows she didn't sleep with anyone else, he is still under the impression he was a bad boyfriend. And she's dated three other men. Perhaps, deep down, he knew what she meant but couldn't believe she MISSED HIM because after all, six months had passed and he was laboring under the impression they were truly over. Gah!

• Like 6

Ok, I just finished watching the episode and I couldn't help but feel the tension between them except during the game.  I'm literally exhausted seeing them going through this roller coaster but ya' know the next episode they reunite so, cheers to all of us and to the Shamys.

Edited by snow*flower
  • Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic