• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, April said:

OMG Did they sit her down and ask what shenanigans she's game for??? WHAT IS GOING ON? If that means more bedroom adventures with Shamy: Dear lord, have mercy on us! O_o

When did she do this interview? Is it recent? "Upcoming months"...what...

But I thought writers don't plan things in advance?

Just now, jenafan said:

That's a good question.   I'm thinking it's a misspeak.   I don't think Mayim knows what the writers have planned several months in advance unless they have discussed these things with her to prepare her for what's coming.

I don't think she knows, but I do think they may have asked her 'would you be happy doing this?'  That way if she is/isn't happy doing something, they can plan accordingly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

I doubt she knows exactly what they've got planned, but you're right and they may have sat her down and asked if she would be comfortable doing this or that?  I would imagine they asked Jim too.

That would be the sensible and, well, polite thing to do, right? Not that I'm particularly worried that either of them would be asked to do something far outside their comfort zone, mind you.

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Jim talking about Mayim at The Paley Center event: "You have no idea how game this one is for crap like that"  :icon_twisted:

Are the writers putting that to the test now?? Jim: "We can't wait to rehearse!" lmao

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, April said:

OMG Did they sit her down and ask what shenanigans she's game for??? WHAT IS GOING ON? If that means more bedroom adventures with Shamy: Dear lord, have mercy on us! O_o

OMG!! That thought crossed my mind as well. Why are they making this 3 week long wait more torturing as it is? Oh Lord, I don't how I'll survive..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, April said:

That would be the sensible and, well, polite thing to do, right? Not that I'm particularly worried that either of them would be asked to do something far outside their comfort zone, mind you.

Are the writers putting that to the test now?? Jim: "We can't wait to rehearse!" lmao

Maybe they've hinted to her about them doing a shower scene like Leonard had with Pyria?

9 hours ago, mphs95 said:

Holy shit! Almost knocked my cat off the bed because I was laughing so damn hard.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LMAO. I knew some of you would get a kick out of it like I did. Haha.

Just now, April said:

The article suggests that it was recently after the spoiler announcement - but that could be misleading on their part. Who knows?

I think the idea that they don't plan things in advance is a big fat lie. There, I said it! lol

Yeah, no, but seriously, they may not write their scripts many months in advance, but with the stuff they've written this season I'm sure there's at least some level of rudimentary planning for the big story beats.

The writers will probably have an idea of what they think might be good, but work out the details as they go along.  Mayim in her recent post said she didn't know what was coming up in 9.10 and it helped her performance in 9.9.  I'm pretty sure the cast don't know what's coming up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Maybe they've hinted to her about them doing a shower scene like Leonard had with Pyria?

I literally spit my drink all over my screen. But I don't think that'll happen. It'll be wayyyyyyyy too OOC for Shamy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

The writers will probably have an idea of what they think might be good, but work out the details as they go along.  Mayim in her recent post said she didn't know what was coming up in 9.10 and it helped her performance in 9.9.  I'm pretty sure the cast don't know what's coming up.

Yeah, it's what I think, too. I mean, I'm sure Mayim and Jim both knew that Shamy would get back together eventually, but not necessarily the how and when - until they got the script.

So I imagine if(!) the writers sat them down and asked them about what they'd be comfortable with they'd probably just know some rough ideas and nothing else until they get the script.

2 minutes ago, RoRo said:

I wonder if Jim is going to do any press/interviews soon

He'll be such an excited cookie - I can't wait! More Captain Jim for the people!!

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, notchinc said:

maybe the writers have more Shamy quirkiness lined up and Mayim is going to have to do all sorts of things. God ( well, the writers) only knows!!! expect nothing... get all sorts of shamy craziness! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, April said:

The article suggests that it was recently after the spoiler announcement - but that could be misleading on their part. Who knows?

I think the idea that they don't plan things in advance is a big fat lie. There, I said it! lol

Yeah, no, but seriously, they may not write their scripts many months in advance, but with the stuff they've written this season I'm sure there's at least some level of rudimentary planning for the big story beats.

I kind of feel that she wasn't talking about the intimacy part. She was mostly referring to the drama part.

Because she said "it’s really to the credit of our writers to mix a lot of the dramatic moments but still make it feel like a sitcom and be a comedy. So I credit our writers.”

• Like 5

I think that maybe the writers asked Mayim if she would be comfortable with some scenes they have in mind. Im imagining something like when Leonard and Penny are in bed and Penny is just with a bra, but you know...in shamy style. 

Jim asked to be given a heads up if they plan for Sheldon to be shirtless sooooo... i think something similar is happening with Mayim. 

Ps: sorryyyy my english may be bad

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

I kind of feel that she wasn't talking about the intimacy part. She was mostly referring to the drama part.

Because she said "it’s really to the credit of our writers to mix a lot of the dramatic moments but still make it feel like a sitcom and be a comedy. So I credit our writers.”

As said, the article might be misleading because it makes the whole thing sound juicier. They're explicitly linking her quote to the sex scene: "she was asked to do things for the much-anticipated sex scene that she wasn’t expecting".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, April said:

They definitely plan the big stuff, however cute they make it sound otherwise at Comic Con and the like. I can just about imagine the ILY2 slipping into the prom episode spontaneously but as they are working to a probable final point on the horizon these days and the story lines are so bound up in character progression with a SO the days of 'every week is a whole new dawn/clean slate/blank canvas' must have ended about 3 seasons ago. In fact it feels like you can see the framework for the season. Some episodes push the stories forward and some are just classic science/geekery cuz someone had a spectacular brainwave. Love it all though. 

Edited by Listgirl
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

A daily count down with gifs? ;)

A suggestion: "Top 20 Shamy best moments". Number one is the best moment, of course.
If we'll have to wait 21 days (starting by today, November 20), then everybody can post one gif per day. Is it possible?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

A suggestion: "Top 20 Shamy best moments". Number one is the best moment, of course.
If we'll have to wait 21 days (starting by today, November 20), then everybody can post one gif per day. Is it possible?

Only if I get a gif lesson.  It never work for me..................

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic