[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

17 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I thought that he just has well defined trapezius muscles, you can see them when he is front facing but they are more accentuated on the left when he turns like that. 

Here are some picture to support my theory (for science!) 

Front facing - little lumps on both sides:

caps0222.thumb.jpg.1bb2c63ce15a70cd6acdb

Turns - more defined on turning side:

caps0240.thumb.jpg.7ea5d58e14e720f728696

tumblr_nxrn5oiNFf1scqzaao2_250.gif

I agree :) 

Not that I had too scientifically zone them in to be sure !!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

I'd like very much to see the gang reaction to the news! I really hope in the next episode taped they make some reference to it, just a couple of scenes in which Sheldon speaks about having sex with Amy and nobody believes him at the beginning! I don't think anyway that this will change too much Sheldon or Shamy, and from what the TR said, I think the writers will handle the situation keeping them IC. For a while, for me Shamy will have some sort of cute B plots, and the other stories will progress, but...that ring is still in 4A wall safe, so maybe we are not done with big surprises this season!!

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I thought that he just has well defined trapezius muscles, you can see them when he is front facing but they are more accentuated on the left when he turns like that. 

Here are some picture to support my theory (for science!) 

Front facing - little lumps on both sides:

caps0222.thumb.jpg.1bb2c63ce15a70cd6acdb

Turns - more defined on turning side:

caps0240.thumb.jpg.7ea5d58e14e720f728696

tumblr_nxrn5oiNFf1scqzaao2_250.gif

Sometimes this kind of science generates unusual effects on me. It's weird. I like it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I agree, one of my fears was that the writers have them reverting back to the old ways of Amy wanting sex and Sheldon telling her to keep it in her pants. But I doubt that's gonna happen, the genie is out of the bottle for both of them finally, and from what the TR shows it appears they both had a jolly time. If indeed we are seeing a transformation of Sheldon, he's not gonna make the same mistakes the old one did. After all, he does excel at many things and this includes persistence- once he sets his mind on something he is relentless.

the bold part, me too. After all, in the Colonization Application episode Amy tells Sheldon after she stormed out that she wants them planning their future together (on the same planet of course)...hopefully Sheldon remembers how important this is to her. And I think he does, and that he too shares this sentiment...the ring is still out there....

Well he does have an eidetic memory so here's hoping! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I agree, one of my fears was that the writers have them reverting back to the old ways of Amy wanting sex and Sheldon telling her to keep it in her pants. But I doubt that's gonna happen, the genie is out of the bottle for both of them finally, and from what the TR shows it appears they both had a jolly time. If indeed we are seeing a transformation of Sheldon, he's not gonna make the same mistakes the old one did. After all, he does excel at many things and this includes persistence- once he sets his mind on something he is relentless.

the bold part, me too. After all, in the Colonization Application episode Amy tells Sheldon after she stormed out that she wants them planning their future together (on the same planet of course)...hopefully Sheldon remembers how important this is to her. And I think he does, and that he too shares this sentiment...the ring is still out there....

I almost didn't recognize you with your new Avatar.   I like it.

Yes the ring is still out there.   The drama is not over, but at least it's been softened considerably.   Perhaps now that they've consummated their relationship, Amy gets to thinking more and more about their future, but Sheldon needs more time for whatever reason.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Who knows? I would guess that it would at least be mentioned that they did it again.

I'm sure they will or it is at least implied.  Also, when will everyone else find out about it? :)

Wow...I've been away from the forum for a while, not because I lost the faith, but it was so sad when they broke up and reading the posters wondering how they could turn things around, so stayed away until things sorted themselves out. I always thought they would get back together, but didn't want to say that when people weren't ready to trust again just yet.

But how amazing - it sounds like everything we could have wanted - and who gets first dibs on 'The Force Awakens' as their fanfic title?!

So I'm wondering if the season finale will have the sort of shamy drama of 7&8?

In the meantime I think I want to enjoy the rest of the season now they are back together and even episodes 1-8 as well

I want good drama not sad drama to end the season with

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, April said:

I know right? Back when Monique made her coitus/moving in/engagement/marriage guessing thread I thought the engagement might have a better chance of happening first - after all the ring was already out there! Well, to be precise, back then I thought coitus and engagement could go either way - but my reasoning was way off cause I did not expect this massive character development. (DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS WHOLE ARC???) So now I'd say engagement and moving in could go either way. But I have literally no idea what they'll do cause both topics have been brought up. The writers can just pick one and run with it. Engagement for valentine's day and new living arrangements for episode 200??? Who knows?!??

Yep, I failed at that game, that's for sure. LOL. I think I guessed engagement first too.

4 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

So I'm wondering if the season finale will have the sort of shamy drama of 7&8?

In the meantime I think I want to enjoy the rest of the season mos they are back together and even episodes 1-8 as well

I want good drama not sad drama to end the season with

I'm really hoping that the season finale isn't something like 7&8, I can't take another summer like those. I'm hoping that if the finale will involve Shamy drama, it would be with good kind of drama. I agree, no more sad drama and angst for the rest of the season please!

• Like 2

On 11/18/2015, 3:46:18, mphs95 said:

In my fanfic I made her 2 years younger so to me she's about 33.

In my fanfic, Mutual Satisfaction Agreement, she's 38, but the story isn't date fixed.

1 minute ago, Gbb said:

And really makes me excited for Anything Can Happen Thursday ;)

Not to mention, bringing a whole new meaning to, it won't stop coming out Friday:icon_biggrin: 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Yep, I failed at that game, that's for sure. LOL. I think I guessed engagement first too.

Well, at least I was spot on when I said that one or both of these things (coitus/engagement) would be done before episode 200! Yay me! lol

Let's be real, if anyone told us at the beginning of the season about what happens in 9x11 I'd probably laughed at them like "Yeah sure, like that's gonna happen! pfft!" and look where we are now! LMAO

3 minutes ago, Gbb said:

As for how the writers are going to handle future Shamy sex, I think they can keep it in character and hilarious. Sheldon's a scheduler. He schedules Leonard's bowel movements, for Pete's sake. Each day has its own breakfast and dinner menu. He likes to know exactly what will happen when. Surely coitus will find its way onto his schedule. Which could make for some really funny scenes. 

And really makes me excited for Anything Can Happen Thursday ;)

Sheldon trying to figure out the optimal coitus schedule and failing spectacularly would be hilarious!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, April said:

Sheldon trying to figure out the optimal coitus schedule and failing spectacularly would be hilarious!

Especially when you toss Amy's menses into the mix. Sheldon has always been extraordinarily comfortable talking about his own and other people's bodily functions (bowel evacuations, flatulence, bladder voiding, menses, etc.). The gang could be on the brink of getting way TMI on the Shamy sex life ;)

Edited by Gbb
  • Like 9

29 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I really want a team episode for the 200th personally.

I can't see Sheldon waiting another 6 episodes (to the 200th) to propose :icon_neutral:

I was gonna say that Shamy moving in together wouldn't be a big enough plot for the 200th BUT now that I'm thinking about it...

Amy moving in and Leonard moving out would be the perfect plot device to have Sheldon and Leonard reminiscing about all the fun times they had in 4a together, maybe even with flash backs to all the zany antics that went on that haven't been on the show so far? a bit like in The Staircase Implementation when Leonard tells Penny the story of how he moved in with Sheldon :)

Yes! That would involve all the main characters and the main couples. It's 200th episode so it'd make sense that something big happens that changes things for good, just like new living arrangements. They would have to change the set at least a little, so is there really a better time for that than 200th episode? I'm also thinking flashbacks or something, it could be a really funny and beautiful episode, an end of era so to speak. I could see this happening. 

I don't think we'll need to wait that long for proposal. There really isn't any reason to stall it. Sheldon knows he wants to marry her, Lenny knows it, Sheldon's mother knows it, Wil Wheaton knows it, the audience knows it and when the documentary eventually will be released, everybody will know it. The ring has been revealed twice now, so it'd only make sense that the actual proposal will happen sooner rather than later. I'd say that we'll now have a couple of episodes where Shamy is more in the background, but tbh, I've been saying that week after week and we still keep getting heavy Shamy episodes so who knows. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if they'd get engaged in 9x12. I doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me.   

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 8

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic