[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I think it's just a fanfic thing.

If memory serves, it was in a fanfic where Sheldon breaks his arm, and Amy moves in, to take care of him.

They start showering together, then Amy asks him not join her in the shower, for a days or so, because she's menstruating.

Sheldon asks how it can only be a day or so, and Amy explains she's on the pill, which shortens her period.

I'd like to read this fanfic :shy: Do you by chance have a link for it?

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

The only thing related to it is that she wears tampons all month to avoid surprises LOL.

She doesn't mention tampons, just "feminine hygiene supplies".

As I understand it, wearing tampons all the time is bad for you, so I'm thinking she wears pads, not tampons.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

No.  It means menstrual pads or panty liners. Wearing tampons all the time puts you at risk of infection. Toxin shock syndrome is scary stuff. 

I'm beginning to think we're channelling Sheldon, with all this talk about tampons.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I think it's just a fanfic thing.

If memory serves, it was in a fanfic where Sheldon breaks his arm, and Amy moves in, to take care of him.

They start showering together, then Amy asks him not join her in the shower, for a days or so, because she's menstruating.

Sheldon asks how it can only be a day or so, and Amy explains she's on the pill, which shortens her period.

It couldn't be Shamy, because Amy wears her watch on her right wrist.

That's a dudes hand with a watch on if you wanna get technical. LOL 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cassi Jones said:

Oh I hated this last epidose (9.), I hated it with all my heart !!!
It´s so discouraging, I think I wil NEVER more see this TV show.
My family, my friends and I, we are so disappointed with Sheldon and Amy interaction.
I hated the way he humiliate her, after she give him a new chance!
I feel so anger! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Grrrr, Grrrr and more Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why are you posting the same thing in damn near every thread?  WTF....how old are you?  

And since this is the SPOILER THREAD......

SHELDON & AMY HAVE SEX!!

.....not next episode, that's where they get back together again and we get to see them make-out THREE (3) times.

The one after that is when they finally lose their virginity to each other.

Now, I've never told anybody how to watch this show, but I will now....

GROW UP!!!!

and sit back and enjoy the show.

BTW, once would've been perfectly fine and wouldn't have gotten a reaction out of me (or probably anybody else).  But putting it in almost all the threads, including where it's completely off topic....seriously?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Haha this made me laugh so hard !!! 

Never mind Rachel, my hubbie isn't as keen as I am but he still watches with me ....although sometimes I prefer to watch myself anyway , you know if any parts need extra concentration , you know for *science * purposes !!!!! Like for example we are trying to really work out if Jim ever broke his collar bone and have to pause the TV at any point to check !!!!!!....... :icon_redface:.

Plus in up coming episodes , we may have to pause TV again to check acting technique in any of them  ....erm maybe , well let's say .... Ummmm kissing type shots :icon_cheesygrin: no one needs there boyfriends help with that kind of acting research , if you get me !!! Nudge nudge :blind: ( I'm not really sure what this wee man with sunglasses is doing here , I'm hoping he's just waving with his shades on , that's what I meant him as :) ) 

Lol, I get you!  My hubby LOVES tbbt, but not in the crazy-obsessed-rewatch-everything-a-million-times way I do.  Never mind the reading spoilers, posting on forums, reading FF, oh yeah, and writing FF.  So yeah, we're not in the same place.  Lol.

I just paid for CBS so I can rewatch this week's ep and those we know are coming as much as I want, on my iPad whenever I want.  :icon_redface:

Edited by jlove
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, anna said:

I'd like to read this fanfic :shy: Do you by chance have a link for it?

Afraid not. It's been a long time since I read it.

Maybe the author will recognize the description, and identify it for us.

EDIT: I think I've found it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10784593/1/The-Adhesive-Duck-Displacement

This is definitely the one with Sheldon breaking his arm, and I'm fairly sure it also has the menstruation discussion.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

Amy has matured quite a bit and is not as naïve since her introduction to the show.  

I think it started with Zack when she began to realize she was a women with needs, and then hanging out with Penny and Bernie opened her up to things she was unaware of before.  

She's waxing now, wearing make up, using a "toothbrush" (not anymore, I hope).  It doesn't hurt to imagine she got on the pill to fix her menstrual issues.   Not everything can be addressed on the show.   One has to use their imagination to fill in the gaps between then and now.    Whatever is not shown on screen can be conjured up, as long as it's IC, without affecting canon.

Many people read FF because it expands the show beyond what can be told in a mere 18-21 minute episode.   This is where things like this can be addressed, and I for one like the many ideas that people come up with.    Back to the condom issue, some writers have addressed this very creatively.   I used my own creativity to avoid it.   Anything not shown on camera is plausible if one wants to maintain canon, and if not, there is always AU.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Who knows? I would guess that it would at least be mentioned that they did it again.

I'm sure it will be mentioned again even if it just becomes a regular part of their relationship.  All the other couples mention sex and/or are shown in bed, cudfling, whatever.  I have to believe it will be the same for Shamy, though certainly with some twists.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

But the other hand has long fingernails, whereas Amy has short nails.

Also, the wrist is far too thin to be Amy's.

That's nice. It's not really them....just so you know.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jlove said:

I'm sure it will be mentioned again even if it just becomes a regular part of their relationship.  All the other couples mention sex and/or are shown in bed, cudfling, whatever.  I have to believe it will be the same for Shamy, though certainly with some twists.

Oh, I'm sure with the popularity Shamy coitus has generated, it will be mentioned again.   I don't think the writers will let Shamy intimacy die.   We may not see it in action, but it will be referenced in conversation either by Shamy, the others, or both.

I've seen quite a few new members join the forum and this thread as a result of the announcement.     You'd think people had never had first time sex on television before, but it's Shamy!    We are obsessed with the coitus.   TPTB are well aware of this, or they wouldn't have let this leak out they way they did.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, jlove said:

I look forward to all of it. Even their version of talking dirty to each other.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She doesn't mention tampons, just "feminine hygiene supplies".

As I understand it, wearing tampons all the time is bad for you, so I'm thinking she wears pads, not tampons.

To end the tampon talk: feminine hygiene supplies=tampons (and other products, but tampons in general). Can someone say what is the episode she says that? I don't know if it's at season 4 or 5, and I'd like to re-watch to clarify the things.

20 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

I'm beginning to think we're channelling Sheldon, with all this talk about tampons.

Can you blame him?  The conversational possibilities are practically limitless. We could discuss the cost benefits of bulk buying vs the problems of long term storage,  or segway into the purported benefits of probiotic foods aimed at women. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, overdosedcanary said:

Will we see them in bed after coitus again or them sleeping together, next to one another?

TBBT doesn't do a lot of that...they tend to show things like couples making breakfast together or heading to bed together.  It's my guess we might see some of that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I look forward to all of it. Even their version of talking dirty to each other.

"Put your lightsaber away before you get us both killed,"   Amy said.  "Not now, Sheldon!!!   Your mother is in the other room."

Oh, don't get me started.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 9

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic