• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

4 hours ago, bluebird said:

thatwhat.gif.ac283c7ae289944f2df845a0291

After Howardette's rushed wedding and Lenny's disastrous Vegas fiasco, we deserve at least one great wedding in the show! 

Plus I've said it a million times, Amy as a bride would be SO hilarious!

Yes, bride Amy is an awesome idea.  And another great chance to show more growth for Sheldon.  Now that seemingly-OOC (from early seasons) Sheldons is our IC Sheldon, imagine that their wedding has been planned to the hilt, a big, massive shebang but on the day of or just before things start going wrong and Amy is in a panic, absolutely freaking out, bridezilla-style "everything is ruined, this is a disaster," etc.

Sheldon steps in to calm her down, saying the plans and schedules and details don't matter, that at the end of the day she's going to be his wife and he's going to be her husband and that's all that matters.  *swoon*

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Id like to think they didn't use a condom.. I don't know if they did or not.. there was no mention of one.

And for the record. I don't want babies.. I know it's just better without.

Ok ill stop talking now.

Don't ever stop talking! :)

Wait, so their fingers are actually interlaced like in the gif? Because if so RIP me.

http://dxe5lcrjpy7emwfo.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tumblr_inline_nq4prkyBpj1t26qoy_500.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

We could discuss the cost benefits of bulk buying vs the problems of long term storage

Funny you should mention that:-

Well think about it, it’s a product that doesn’t spoil, and you’re going to be needing them for at least the next thirty years. :icon_biggrin: 

I think sheldon used producton because when he caughed her mother when she was having coitus he asked her if she used protection for avoid new fancy sex disease.I think it was season 7 episode 18 the mommy observation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

I believe that Kazzie described Amy as looking like she had been "dragged through a hedge backwards and then had run a marathon" :sarcastichand:

Yes, she did.  God, I love you Kazzie!!!

9 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Id like to think they didn't use a condom.. I don't know if they did or not.. there was no mention of one.

Ok ill stop talking now.

I agree with both.   I think a pregnancy toward the end, but I don't think I will care for Sheldon and Amy to be lugging a baby around.

I know Sheldon wants a progeny, but can he really stand to have babies?   Like Amy said, every holiday he complains about them.   Perhaps if it is his own, he will feel differently.

If they had children, because of their age, I think it would be nice if they had boy and girl twins.  Sheldon may not be emulating fictional characters anymore, but he does obviously enjoy Star Wars and still looks to PP as his Jedi conscience.     Sheldon would be elated that he could follow in Han and Leia's footsteps by raising two brilliant kids in his version of the Force.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

As I understand it, wearing tampons all the time is bad for you, so I'm thinking she wears pads, not tampons.

Yes!!  Very, very bad!!  I knew a girl that almost died from wearing them too much and for too long.  

6 minutes ago, shamyy said:

I think sheldon used producton because when he caughed her mother when she was having coitus he asked her if she used protection for avoid new fancy sex disease.I think it was season 7 episode 18 the mommy observation

Yes, but both Amy and Sheldon were virgins, so there's no chance of any sex diseases.

• Like 2

Han and Leia had boy/girl fraternal twins, followed by another boy. Until the new movies rewrite that, the universe of the continuing novels will be reality for me. It will stay that way if I decide the movies suck. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, shamyy said:

I think that was because she was exposing herself to the possibility of an STD.    As he told her, and not to quote exactly because I don't remember all the wording, but basically because such things are not as safe as the used to be.

Sheldon has no worries on that front where he and Amy are concerned.   So, other forms of contraception are an option including the rhythm method, which I believe Sheldon would be able to pull off with his eidetic memory of Amy's biological schedule, but that's my FF talking again.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, shamyy said:

That doesn't matter in this case.  Sheldon and Amy don't need to worry about that because they've never been with anybody before.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kathy2611 said:

That doesn't matter in this case.  Sheldon and Amy don't need to worry about that because they've never been with anybody before.  

However, isn't it a bit too early for babies?

18 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Ok ill stop talking now.

Without babies or without condom? I'm confused LOL
Rachel-berry-confused.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lpm said:

However, isn't it a bit too early for babies?

Shamy may be doing a lot of things we didn't expect, but I am quite sure that it is IC for Sheldon not to engage in coitus without considering the pregnancy consequences in doing so.    How they chose to handle this is really up to audience interpretation, but I think we can all agree that they were prepared with whatever decision they agreed to on this and that is what really matters.   

They are adults and capable of making adult decisions, including whether or not to take the risk of pregnancy.    It is certainly a lot better than their original idea of breeding in a laboratory.   If Shamy did end up pregnant, that would classify as a Shamy twist.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I'm talking about the need for them to use a condom to prevent diseases.  Read the post I quoted.

I did but there seems to be a bit of confusion, was it for babies, disease?  In any case, using protection sounds like a good idea especially if they are not prepared to have babies yet.

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic